Posted: 8 years ago
O M G !

OK so firstly, I had to make a separate topic to discuss about it as I think it was needed.. I have just finished watching it n Man, I loved it.

Written by Umera Ahmed n bonus was the cast.. Ufff... What an APT cast they chose for this EPIC story.. Like Wwow.. Likes of Nadia Jameel, Fawad Khan, Nadia Afghan, Shamoon Abbasi ( even if I don't like him off screen much LOL ) was EPIC.. Sajjal Ali was really good here between all these seniors around her.. I LOVED the cast.. Really..

The story.. Uff.. So realistic n relatable. We could connect to it. It was simple yet so impactful. This is what I love about Umera's writing.
It dealt with a sensitive issue in a mature way. Wonderfully pulled off.. Well executed.. Great build-up..

The best part.. How BEAUTIFULLY they all complemented each other.. Especially Fawad n Nadia.. OMG.. I never thought they could look so damn good together.. ? Plus their performance was FLAWLESS.. Like really.. It sounded SO NATURAL.. Like we do in our daily lives.. I was so in to their scenes .. They complemented each other SO WELL.. Both of them together in a frame was a treat to watch for me.. as Masooma n Jamaal.. ❀️

I loved how they showed that between a couple,  compatibility matters, age n status don't. This is so true..

Sajjal's character was relatable too.. She was shown as an over-protective sensitive child probably because of events around ? Not due to her Mom I think.. She was at fault for not letting her being confident .. But it was not all her fault..

I loved the scene where Jamaal presents his new house to Masooma n proposes her.. God that scene was awesome.. Wonderful acting by both.. That fear in their eyes n that bechaini in Jamaal's voice was so visible.. 

Then the scene with Masooma n Maha.. A mother explaining to her daughter how they need a man in their lives.. That fear in her eyes was.. Wow.. I could feel it.

When Maha agreed, I was so sure that kuch toh hone wala hai πŸ˜† n tadaaa.. That thing happened.. Most important turning point in the story.. Pehle toh I didn't get k kia hua.. Phir samajh mein aya.. N I felt so depressed God.. 

Wonderful convo between Jamaal n Sajjal at the end.. Awesomely handled.. N the end .. Uff.. Those tears ❀️

Bas.. I LOVED It.. Worth a watch really.. Takes only one hour n 20 minutes n u won't regret it.. 
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
If you guys watched it, then please feel free to share your views on it.. Would love to read your take πŸ˜³ Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
Seriously😳, you had not seen behadd, seriously.
You failed me ash, you failed me.
shabz seriously I was thinking the same πŸ˜†
ash now I m afraid have u watched dramas like zgh,dastan,des, humsafar etc?!! :O
i have watched this multiple times and each time I watch it, I fall in love even more. I remember the first time watching this I cried and went to my mom and just hugged her and thanked her for everything she has done for me. Although she is not a single mother, she has sacrificed a whole lot of things in her life for her children, including me. This showed that wonderfully. She chose her daughter over Jamal and I loved how her kid realized that. Better late than never right. I just wish they showed the dangers of her action too. I mean you cannot yell wolf and  get away from it... my view
Ash now you can watch darbar e dil
you just watched it now ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I watched it last month when some one said that in one of the thread ..i love it,love it ..it's so amazing ...wonderfully written,direction , cast ,acting everything fantastic ..couldn't be better ..
what i liked the most is she knew the truth but kept it quite..
when i watched it it keep coming to my mind again and again ..
BTW could someone recommend any other telefilm please !!

Ghoonghat, if you guys haven't watch it, it's freakin hilarious
Shabz

Chalo, dair aye durust toh aye πŸ˜†

Fiza

Thora zyada nai hogaya ? 😳 Ur taking badla or what coz I forgot that u watched Piya Mann Bhaye !? πŸ˜†
OK so apparently, ALL of u have seen it already.. Great.. As I mentioned, please feel free to post ur takes too on it as I'd love to read them.. Thank you :)

---

On topic of not watching it yet, the simplest reason is that I was detached from TV shows at that time.. Like from 2011-13.. I was not at all aware about whatz on air etc.. N secondly, I mostly watch shows on recommendations.. I don't like to waste my time on shows that aren't worth it πŸ˜† .. So as nobody recommended it to me before.. I slightly knew about it only but as itz a telefilm, obviously it doesn't attract much.. It depends.. Yesterday, Hinna mentioned about it in a thread so I decided to give it a try.. N voila my reactions on it.. :)