Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan...ff part 28(p.150)

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys!! How was the weekend? Eagerly awaiting Monday for the update I'm assuming?πŸ˜‰ Lol, cause I am!!πŸ˜† 

Anyways, I'm starting up this new fanfiction with Gauri and Shiv. I hope you'll like it.. Its probably not going to be too long... but you tell me if I should continue.

Title: Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan...

Part 1

She stood by the window staring softly into nothingness... it seemed as if the blackness had engulfed her life now... It was raining really hard and the window pane was smeared with water... even if it weren't, her vision was blocked by the moistness encompassing her tired eyes... He had done it so many times before and she had hurt every time... but kept her sorrows burried within her. As she stood, the events of the past eight months of her life swept by memory lane... the marriage... the insults.. the pain.. the facade of happiness... she was worn out. She recalled those painful moments in sequenced flashbacks piercing her wounded heart each time... the way he forced her to say sorry to the man at that party who had tried to fool around with her... his anger at her in the room...

Palak running away during the time of her wedding (yes, shes supposed to be married now) and Gauri being unable to persuade her to stay..(in the end, it was Gauri who brought Palak back, and just in time for the pheras... the guy that Palak ran away for was a womanizer and Gauri made her realize this... thus Palak is now postive) ... (Shyla's son.. forgot the nameπŸ˜•) and his girlfriend's issue (he got a girl pregnant and refused to marry her, but Gauri helped him realize that he is wrong and he too is now married with a five-month pregnant wife) ... and now the latest insult.. the insult of being a thief. Maya had "lost" an expensive piece of jewlery which she blamed Gauri to have stolen, but she ended up finding it burried deep within her closet...

She stood yet still as a statue... with a steady-beating heart.. full of sorrow.. Maya bua had insulted her so and Shiv had supported her... but then it was found that Gauri was completely innocent and Shiv had left the living room where everyone stood.. with no words. Dadi, Mahen and Nikhila had supported Gauri, but Maya had raised havoc.. Gauri's heart ached when she remembered Shiv's harsh words.. a silent tear escaped from her eye as the rain continued to fall...

The world on the otherside of the window seemed so oblivious of the darkness within the room... the Mumbai lights sparkled... but the rain continued...

Shiv is sitting on the bed, with a book in hand as Gauri straighted her bed on the floor... her everyday task for the last eight months ... Burdened by the constant grief, the irrepressent pain, she had been oblivious to his occasional glances. A guilt sat on his chest like a heavy rock and he struggled to remove it.. struggled against the suffocation. He had been so harsh, yet nothing but silence came from her mouth... why was she like this? How can someone be like this? As he watched her silently from behind his book, unexpected thoughts began to develop within him... "Ye mujhe kya ho raha hai?" he thought in frusteration. In attempt to ease his tension, he absent-mindedly reaches for the glass of water sitting on the bedside table next to him... all the while holding the book with the other.. eyes fixed on her...

The sound of broken glass disturbed the restless silence of the room. She looks up immediately to see drops of red dripping from his wounded hand.. he shook his hand vehmently in pain.. but dared not to reveal it.. Quickly she runs to his side and gently takes his hand.. knowing what he was going through... a pain pierced her inside. Why? She had no answer...

Taking the first aid box out, she examined his hand, and suprisingly he did not refuse her aid. He just sat like an obediant boy observing his care-taker as she drew away his pain.. As she did so, he noticed a tear escape her eye and roll down her cheek... and another... she was completely unaware.. he could tell. She had emersed herself in his pain... in relieving his pain.. sharing his pain... why?... no answer. His face softened as she looked up at him finishing her task. She dared not look too long in those eyes.. for everytime she did, an odd fear gripped her.. the fear of delving too deep... She gets up as quickly as she had approached him and turns to go change when his deep, husky voice stops her. "Gauri"... the name echoed in the room... she dared not turn... after an endless pause he continued... "Thanks" She stood for a moment... taking it all in.. as her heartbeat quickened... and then proceeded to the cupboard and then the bathroom...

Ok... so shall I continue?.. Plz forgive any mistakes!

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow hun!! that was AMAZING πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yes you HAVE to continue πŸ˜›
Raje S thumbnail
please continue 😳 it's awesome πŸ‘
can't wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please please continue,....its really mindblowing,....
I can really imagine gauri and shive acting outthe whole scene,...ple cont sooooooooooooon

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One word:  AWESOME!..
apux thumbnail
wow, really nice...u have a way with words!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i think its d 1st time wehad ff in kaa n it was really good!
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my god!!!!! ur an amazing writer!!! u just have to continue
prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazinggggggggggggggg!!
i agree with all of these pple...u just have to continue and soon!!!! 😊
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail