ISHRA TS : uhh..i don't know...Note on Pg 9** 06/10/15

nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey friends..this is one of my most favorite moment in YHM..after this everything changed. we lost our YHM!!!!!😭 😭 

so here i am trying to bring some memories back..

i dedicate this to my two darlings Shravu and Anamika🤗

Part1- scroll below

P.S  I seriously don't know what i have written. but this has been there for over two months. neither couldn't  complete it nor delete it..😡 so here i m posting it🤣 🤣

it's up to you guys now..read under your own risk🤣

Someone pls suggest me a title🤣

Edited by nitii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitii-76 thumbnail

Part-1

Raman:

After the KKHH moment (I realized I almost kissed her) I was really confused with the growing feelings towards her. So, until I am sure about my feelings, I won't confront her. I was afraid how she'll react to that and moreover I didn't know what she is feeling for me. So I decided to keep these new feelings hidden from her.

Everything was back to normal. Mihir's tilak function preparation was going on. Suddenly everything went back to level zero between us. She was angry on me for the reason unknown to me. There she pushed my buttons and then we were not in talking terms. It hurted me a little (umm..I missed her lectures a lot but she shouldn't get to know this) but she seemed happy with everyone.

I was pissed off to no limit when I saw Shagun and her mother in the function. But my anger subsided when everything got settled. I even convinced Mihir to accept Shagun and move on in life. I seriously couldn't believe I asked him to let go off the past (I know it's because Ishita taught me to do it, sorry I Shouldn't admit it to her). I had a reason to rejoice though. JKR was jealous because of Sanjana (Meaning she too feels something towards me... or not!!!).

We finally completed the tilak function simply in our house. I saw Mihir and Mihika hold their hands; I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed (why can't we be like this..). But I saw Ishita looking at me (or lost in me.) Does it mean she too thinks the same? I asked her about it, she just shrugged it off. I decided to confront her this time. I couldn't let go of this.

I confronted her about Sanjana. She dodged the question. So I asked her straight about her feelings for me; why she is avoiding my eyes (haha...JKR is cornered). She looked straight into my eyes mouthing "you are mistaken". I didn't mistake what her eyes spoke to me (it said LOVE). When I pinned her to the door, she was lost in my proximity (So I do affect her as much as she does to me) I was happy but didn't want to force her to admit. May be she is also confused.  She too needs time. So I let go off her.

I didn't have to wait for long. I saw her in the Balcony talking to no one (did my wife gone crazy, Pagal JKR..oh god). When I went closer to her, I heard her talk about me. Did she just say"we are made for each other". I was on cloud nine. But she stopped it in the middle"whatever Raman did, after that I love..." (She could have completed it). When she spotted me there she was shocked (it was a great fun for me). She asked me whether I heard what she said. I asked her should I have heard it. She replied I shouldn't'. I was again disappointed (why shouldn't I). I decided to play along until she confesses. I left from there without answering her (thanks to mom). Now that I got to know her feelings for me, I confirmed my feelings towards her as LOVE (I did know already but was afraid to confirm).

There started the mission of torturing JKR to confess (After all nobody can resist RKB)

She seemed very confused whether I heard it or not (but I don't know why she is so afraid. Could it be, because I'll tease her? But anyways I am going to tease her.  Or maybe she is confused about my feelings for her). Whatever it may be, I am enjoying her being shy and nervous (I will make it hard for her).

It was a real treat to watch her trying different ways to get it from me. She was really cute. In the truth or dare game when I said I heard everything, her expression was funny. How she tried to divert the topic when everyone insisted to know. But how could I let others to know (it is special for us). Instead I told about Ruhi and Muthu.  When I stopped her by holding her hands, It felt so good (wanted to hold it forever). I am sure can see that effect on her.

Then we left to drop mom in airport. While waiting in the parking lot, I saw her very silent (JKR silent!!!). Then I used this chance for my mission. Slowly kept my head on shoulders faking in sleep. I could hear her heart beat faster and her breathing heavy. She was stuck with me alone. It was very good indeed, but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. So I moved from her shoulder mouthing sorry. She was all red (I loved that blush😳)..

Then I told her I heard everything she spoke on the balcony. She was embarrassed and started saying sorry and her voice stammering. To ease her I said I didn't hear anything but one day she will say it herself.

story starts from here actually 😆

From that day onwards I didn't leave a single chance to be with her. I made sure she doesn't get to know anything regarding my efforts to be with her. We fought a lot; we teased each other a lot but this time not because of hate; but because of love. We are now getting much comfortable with our proximity. But I posted ignorance to her feelings, making her confused.

Since Mihir- Mihika's wedding preparations are going on, we couldn't find time for each other (or she kept herself very busy to avoid me).

She was getting ready for shopping to accompany Mihir and Mihika. When I entered our room I found her in front of the mirror, clad in a beautiful red salwar suit.  She was looking like an angel. I was lost in her, only to be brought back by her. She came close to me (umm..very close) and said exactly" I know I am beautiful, stop staring me or else my husband will break you into pieces". I couldn't help but smile. "No you are mistaken, I wasn't staring you. I was shocked to see someone this much fat. That too in this red suit, you look like a large size tomato" I replied. She just started hitting me saying Ravan kumar. I closed the distance between us; pinning her to the mirror. She stood there like a statue (there we go.. again lost in her eyes)."Be careful miss; if my wife sees you hitting me then I am worried for you. Remember she is very possessive of me" I told her breaking the eyelock. Her lips curved into a beautiful smile. That undid my self control and I found myself caressing her face with my left hand. She stood there with her eyes closed. When I was about to kiss her, Ruhi barged into the room (thank god). We moved away from each other, Embarrassed.  She went to attend Ruhi and I escaped from there unable to face her.☺️

Precap: Ishita's POV and Shopping mall😳

pls leave your comments and if you did already pls ignore😳

smilingsoul thumbnail
hey complete it as an OS😳
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my that was awesome Nitti!
👏
You should write more often 😉
You have me wanting more!   😊
nitii-76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingsoul

hey complete it as an OS😳

i'll try dear😳
nitii-76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji15

Oh my that was awesome Nitti!
👏
You should write more often 😉
You have me wanting more!   😊

i'll try dear..i don't know how to continue😆

nitii-76 thumbnail
i m changing it to an OS
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey niiti... 
Superb...  
Wat held you these many days from posting this... ??? 
Arrggg...  Im angry... 

Yaar ab Complete it before I get more angrier...  

P. S : Viddu seee this gal... 
nitii-76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravsss

Hey niiti... 

Superb...  
Wat held you these many days from posting this... ??? 
Arrggg...  Im angry... 

Yaar ab Complete it before I get more angrier...  

P. S : Viddu seee this gal... 

uhh...i m not going tell her about this OS 🤣
thank you..
i thought no one will know 😆
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitii

uhh...i m not going tell her about this OS 🤣
thank you..
i thought no one will know 😆