RagNa FF-Teri Meri Love Story (T-2) [Ch 30-pg 9] 6/9 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by swara2504

Nice update jiya
Raghav facing challenges to get kalpi back in life
What relation kalpi and pakhi share
Update soon
Thanks swara and yeah raghav is facing challenges to get back kalpi in his life and about which pakhi and kalpi shares you will get to know in upcoming updates and will update soon
congo for second thread jiyu πŸ˜ƒ
awesome update
Oh poor rags culd not complete his first challenge n lost it n his second one is babysitting a kid lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its interesting to  read abt  rags gng thru all des challengesto get kalpi bck in his life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Kalpi standing for herself n answering all people back was awesome
Hmmm so rohan is keeping secret from kalpi regarding her relation wit pakhi n rohan 
Eagerly waiting to read nxt part...cont soon 

PS- srry dear for late cmmnt 

Edited by rani214 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rani214

congo for second thread jiyuπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update
Oh poor rags culd not complete his first challenge n lost it n his second one is babysitting a kid lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its interesting to read abt rags gng thru all des challengesto get kalpi bck in his lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Kalpi standing for herself n answering all people back was awesome
Hmmm so rohan is keeping secret from kalpi regarding her relation wit pakhi n rohan
Eagerly waiting to read nxt part...cont soon

PS- srry dear for late cmmnt

Thanks rani and yeah poor raghav he couldn't able to complete his first challenge and lost it and now in his second challenge he had to do a baby sitting of a kid and even I too love to write about raghav going through all this challenges to get back kalpi in his life and yeah finally kalpi takes a stand for herself and her unborn child and yeah rohan is keeping a secret of kalpi's relation with pakhi but only with kalpi but with everyone and no need to say sorry dear and will continue soon
                            Chapter-30                                        Next morning raghav gets ready for his new task and that is baby sitting about which he doesn't know anything so he had done a lot of net surfing past last night and through sammy he indirectly ask his mother about this and till he gets up ready rohan too comes their with a kid for which raghav has to do the baby sitting and raghav was praying to god that please god this kid won't be so naughty like I was in my childhood but to raghav's bad luck that kid turns out to be very very naughty and as rohan left that kid start torturing raghav first he tells raghav that I am hungry,I want something to eat and that to hand made and he gives a long list of what he wants to eat to raghav and after hearing the list raghav gets shocked as he doesn't to make all this infact he doesn't know who to cook but he had no other choice,he had to do all this,so first he searched every recipe on net and then he tries to make them one by one and in that his hands gets hurt but he didn't care about it and kept on cooking as he doesn't wants to get fail in this task like first one and at last when raghav cooked up everything,he brings all the food to that kid but he denies to eat by saying that now I doesn't have the mood to eat all this now I want to play and being my caretaker you had to play with me and with no other choice he start playing with him catch catch but suddenly the ball gets hits on raghav's burnt part and he fells a lot of pain,he wants to scream in pain,but he controls his pain and again start playing with the kid as he is doing all this for his kalpi,he can go to any extend for kalpi and right now he only wants his kalpi and their kid back in his life and for that he had to bear all this,he want it or not and moreover to that he wants to prove to that rohan that he is capable to taking good care of his kalpi and their unborn kid and his thoughts of chain were broken by the scream of that kid who had fall while running and gets injured so raghav lifts him up in his arms and makes him sit on his lap and first wipes his tears and rubs his back then he assured him that everything is fine and then he did his first aid which touches that boy's heart so that kid also do the first aid at his burnt hand and soon they both starts connecting with each other very well and raghav wonders about this and then raghav gives him the milk to drink and after drinking the milk that boy sleeps on raghav's lap only so after he sleeps raghav lifts him in his arms and lay him on the bed and covers him with the blanket and before going he place a sweet kiss on his forehead and after that raghav too wants to sleep but he can't sleep as he has to clearly up all the mess which he himself had created during his cooking and he very well knows that if raj(the boy's name of whom raghav is doing baby site) gets up he can't able to clean all this so he start cleaning and after almost one hour he finally cleaned up everything and then he was to go to sleep but in meantime raj gets up and start forcing him to play with him and with no other option raghav start playing with him and they decides to play chess but being very tried raghav start sleeping on chair itself so raj takes a jug of water and throw it on raghav's face and in his sleep raghav start screaming flood flood,someone please save me and raj was enjoying all this and laughing a lot and soon raghav comes back into reality and after seeing raj laughing he start tickling him and soon they both Start tickling each other and when both very out of breathe, they both fall on floor and start laughing like a mad...

Lovly update jiya
Love raghav to do any thing for his kalpi
Thnku go he soon mingle with raj so didn't trouble him more
Hope this task he will win
Nice n cute update
Wow master in naughty the kid is
But rsg did all
Update soon
Very lovely update jiya u have been update this after so long time..I thought it's difficult for raghav to handle kid but he manage well Han..now waiting for kalpi know about all this...
Superbb
Raghav baby sittng pyaar ke liye kya kya karna padraha hai bechare ko
It vil b a nice practice 4r his future
Continue sooon
Thnx 4r pm
Wonderful update jiya
Naughty Singhania with his senior version 
Ha kid beat raghav at naughtiness
But raghav was ready to do all for his love
Hmm to bachcha to fall for this Singhania