New ASYA TS : Online Love updated part 2A October 2015

Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys I'm back with new new TS on Asya !
Lol I know you will be thinking this girl isn't updating her three stories already and now starting another TS ! Lol but guys sorry but I will try to update soon ! But yeah I'm gonna complete this ts first .. This idea has been in my mind from months ! When I and my hubby was used to chat secretly from India forums lol . So online love idea struck in my mind . But this is little strange one !

Here you go ! Let me know your views about this one ..

~ASAD ZOYA TS ONLINE LOVE~

Sandy
[ oh boy you are gonna be death of me ! You are so cute .. ]

AAK
[ I know I'm so cool sweetheart ! Hey are you flirting with me ?? ]

Sandy
[Hawwaa I didn't .. I think I need to go .. bye dear ! Tc...]

Asad looked at message flashed on his phone screen . He whistled cherishigly and get up from his bed ! He was about to reply but his best buddy take his phone from his hand !

- what the f**k ? Gimme my phone back karan !

- oh please Asad stop this now ! When will you stop chatting with this online bimbos ?

- Karan yar whom you are talking ? Asad Ahmed khan ? This guy can never change ! By the way khan Bro tell me what you got from this chatting ?

- Arman , karan stop it guys ! Are you jealous of this GQ model .. who will entertain pretty girls all around the world without me ! Wow you know this sandy is from UK ! Hotty totty ..

Arman and karan just sighed at Asad !

- Asad there are more beautiful girls in India too ..

- not again Bro ! And anyhow don't you know India is my country ..All Indians are my brother and sisters hihi ... how can I marry my sisters ?

- Asssad !!!

Both yelled Asad's name and Asad put his earphones on giggling at his both best friends !

On the other end of country !

- Ya Allah what should I do of this girl ? Jab dekho tablet ..tablet ..tablet .. Zoya throw away that stupid thing from your hand now or I'm going to break it in minute .. khushi is already here ! Come down now ...

Zoya heard angry yell of her mom . She send last reply in second and sighed . Her mom will give her big lecture in front of her best friend today...

- Coming mom !

Zoya make her hair tie in cute pony tail and was about to go when her tablet beeped again ..she closed her eyes to fought with argue of going back to tablet ..she sighed !

Facebook zindabad !

She found message from her one of friend !

Sue
[Hey Zoe .. he's too cute .. I'm falling for him but he isn't ! He's not interested in Indian girls ! My bad luck .. you try once see what he do ! His Id is AAK]

Zoya chewed on her lower lip . Well who's that stupid ass who is Indian himself but isn't interested in Indian girls ! My 7 friends are already his die hard lovers ... what's problem in meeting him ? Zoya shrugged and send friend request to so called AAK ! She was wanting to know more about him but she heard thumping of footstep coming from down to her room which she recognised as her mother's !

She quickly put her tablet under pillow and get up running as fast as she could towards door and opened it one touch ! In front she saw fuming face for her mother . She flashed a sheepish smile and pecked her mom's cheek !

- waw ! Mom you looking hot !

She giggled nervously and make her way down ..

At night

Door of room flung opened and there she come . Very tired Zoya stomping her feet and drooped herself on bed !

- god it was so hectic day ...

She rubbed her for head which was aching badly .. she stared at ceiling silently and then closed eyes thinking about what Aman did today .
Moment was disturbed by slight beep of her tablet clearly showing entry of another message . And she wake up like dead person got its life again ! She excitedly !

AAK
[Hey ! Accepted ur friend request ! Myself Asad Ahmad Khan .. will be your pleasure to know more about me ! πŸ˜‰ ]

Soft lazy smile came on her lips !

Zoya
[ oh reallly ? so you are so called AAK !
Chaliye isi bat pe ek sher arj kiya hai
Chiti ki chu nikli jise samjha tha sher ki dahad
Chiti ki chu nikli jise samjha tha sher ki dahad !
Chuha mila mujhe after digging such a big pahad ! 🀣
Thank u thank u ! Myself Zoya ! U r lucky enough to hear my name ! πŸ˜‰
] (Reminder credit Kabhimaniac aka our Julie)

On other hand Asad was shocked to core after reading reply ! His friends were laughing on ground reading reply !

AAK

[Attitude ..Attitude ..Attitude .. I like it ! Nice to meet u Zoya..
Woo... you are smart then ! Miss.Bak Bak tell me about you ..]

Zoya
[Hihi I thought you will be so crazy and flirty type ! But you are kind of little calm or its affect of mine presence   πŸ€£ ! Me ? I'm just CRAZY... pizza lover , die hard fan of Salman ! And have boyfriend who loves me lot Aman ! What about you ? ]

Asad feel little pinch in heart don't know why when he got she had boyfriend !

- damn she had boyfriend too ..

He muttered under breath ..and act to be happy in front of his two idiot friends or they will drive him crazy by teasing and taunting him .

AAK

[Cool ! No baby you haven't seen my craziness and flirty side still ! 😎 About me I'm ..I'm artist .. and I have girlfriend too ! She's most beautiful girl in the world ! ]

Zoya feel little uneasy when he said he have girlfriend ! But how ? He dont have girlfreind na ..She hushed her stupid heart from doing noise . She closed her eyes once and take deep breath but she lost her senses a little before replying to him ...
Damn f**k that girlfriend now ..

Zoya
[Who's she ? ]

AAK
[Excuse me ? What you mean by who's she ? My girlfriend ? Well her name is Serena ..why you asked that ? *smirking and raising eyebrow*]

Zoya
[Oh please ..I just ask like that ..and don't you know we shouldn't praise other girl in front of any girl ! ]

AAK
[Something burning there ? ]

Zoya
[ No way ! Who the hell told you I'm jealous of your girlfriend ?]

AAK
[When I said you are jealous sweetheart ?
*smirking *]

Zoya's mouth fell open at that ! This boy is really crazy ..

AAK
[ oh hello where u went ? you still havent give your number !]

Zoya
[You forgot I think ! U have girlfriend ! ]

AAK
[So what ? Aren't you my Girl+friend ? Wait ! We r friends now right ? And you are girl for sure ! Off course u r girl coz u attracted to AAK πŸ˜‰ ]

Zoya
[Haha very bad joke ! Yes friends ...]

AAK
[Are you sure only friends ? I doubt if you will ... lol don't mind ha I'm just kidding ! So hello my new friend ! Nice to meet you ..]

Zoya
[Yeah ! Nice to meet you too Asad ! ]

TO BE CONTINUED ...

That's it guys !
Now start dreaming on how this two love birds will find their love nest ?
Leave your precious feedback please ..
If got very well response for this story ! I will complete this ts first in a month !
πŸ˜‰
Love you all !

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

INDEX       

Chapter 1A : Page 21
                                                Chapter 1B : Page 102
                                                Chapter 2A : Page 139
Edited by asyakabhidreamy - 8 years ago
i really like it, both of them were naughty πŸ˜ƒ
I love it, and I really want to know what will happen now πŸ˜‰
nice start gita!
loved it!
Wow Geeta nice start πŸ‘...its looking interesting.
Asad not interested in indian girls why???😲
par jab hamari zoya h to aak to kya koi b intrested ho sakta h πŸ˜‰ 
Now its Start lets see how there story will move forward...
so continue soon...
thanx for pm...😊
Edited by Kanwal4salman - 8 years ago
Wow geeta nice start haan asad is so cool 😎 n our zoya also they r just crazy now continue soon aur agar tune nei kiya na mei tere dreams main aakar dara dalongi😈Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Res πŸ˜†
Unres πŸ˜ƒ
Wow new ts geet congo shongo πŸ₯³
It was superb!! πŸ‘
And asad no indian girl what does he think of himself Stupid 😑
Good i hope zoya teach him a lesson πŸ˜†
U include karan and arman too πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon 😳 Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
nice start
interesting concept
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm
hey geetuπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
u know first i got ur pm i was so happy that ur gonna start new storyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
then reading the title my face went like

wowie ka zowieπŸ˜†
nice titleπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
oh did i forgot to congratulate u??
sowieee...
so 1st things 1st
congratulations on new story...πŸ€—.
i can see how much amount of love ur recieving geetuπŸ˜ƒ
m so happyπŸ˜‰

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago