Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ENOUGH of DERAILAING!
One more post on anyone else than Dd and I will ask the mods to close this topic.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

ENOUGH of DERAILAING!

One more post on anyone else than Dd and I will ask the mods to close this topic.

Go through this and tell us if you liked it  πŸ˜†
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ybu6s_making-of-ektharaja-ekthirani-zeetv-show_webcam?start=18
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skyfall_

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ybu6s_making-of-ektharaja-ekthirani-zeetv-show_webcam?start=18

Not working for me.

And would my opinions really matter on how I liked this!

Originally posted by: mishty8911

Chal deepak i hv to go had a real fun in talking with you ja ab jake apna frustation apne sakhiyo k pass jake k nikal kyuki itna paise mein itna hi entertainment milegaπŸ˜†

Lol u see i don't need mY frnds to come in groupgroup πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Skyfall_

do u really want there opinion on this video who are u asking why?
don't give such importance were they sit on top of usπŸ˜†
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Not working for me.

And would my opinions really matter on how I liked this!

Thats purely upto you innit?If you've already made up your mind without even watching her new show ,then it doesnt matter..but if you're here for constructive discussion on the show as well as her,then it matters !
sillage. thumbnail
^Link is not working for me..
And I have already given my opinion on pg 5..would like to hear any counter argument or even compliance(which I don't think anyone would have here).
Edited by -Crescendo- - 8 years ago
Gd nyt nn I m happy to be boring. And I don't need to justify to any1 whom I like πŸ€“ n I don't give a damn abt some virtual fights as I don't keep cribbing over things which happened ages ago
πŸ˜‰ n mera emaan nai hai actors me liye. Actors r not my fends jinke liye mein Roy pitto πŸ˜ƒ my likes n dislike changes overtym. Edited by realvdfan - 8 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team