ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts #10 - Thread 11 LINK on Page 146

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ongratulations on thread TEN wow 

wt a sweet update :)...the whole ambiance is set on party mode :)..loved it..

its amazing to see khushi excitement in knowing arnav and anjali love story ...hehe...crazy girl ...arnav  will be going nuts knowing wt is going in  his lady love brain..

lavanya is such an awesome friend,her alert antenas r out after knowing about arnav and anjali from khushi...knowing khushi inside out she is not surprised on her happiness here but her shocked state knowing arnav lil bit from her own observations...lavuu for sure is going to have tough night :)

my my arnav the restless soul and his worth treasuring besties , really out on ice-cream party terrace  adventure ...lol...loved the way u have shown there entry into her building ..loved all the banters in-between anjali and arjun ...his care for her and her noticing all :)

i loved the moment when arnav said "That must be her"...his happiness i could hear loud and clear here at my end..:)..that was lovely moment

how he tricked her in opening the door..her shocked state...her idea idea of hiding inside the water tanks...lol..loved the way arjun introduced himself :)..

and in between this all ice cream selection and party laughters and smiles...arnav noticing the rotten condition of khushi's surroundings..arnav not at all missing any emotion on khushi's face...her excitement ,her  thoughts about past ,her being deprived ...her unshed tears..uff ...i guess although the party was there...but much more observed and absorbed at heart from arnav's side...

loved the lil teasing on being fat between arjun anjali and khushi supporting anjali there and then the worth lol famous words from arnav...regarding pockets and pants and curves...lol...hehehe...and his all time famous words..."don't think dirty khushi"...lol...how he  stopped himself from doing anything to khushi seeing her blush and shades :)...that was all very sweet..inbetween this all her shocked state knowing about anjali loving both...poor girl and then arnav and his comments on periods...acha hoa she didn't faintwa there...cause chances were pretty high ..

loved these..."i am used to it"..."not when i am around"
happy to see khushi is noticing his care for her :)...she is also not missing any of arnav gestures...at heart grateful for this man who is bringing sweetness in her life literally..

loved the departing hugs from friends...:)...arnav enjoying the comfy form of khushi around his friends...and then the "bye,buttercup"...:)

loved the way khushi brought sweetness to payal..the way she shared sweetness ice cream with payal...i so hope both sisters enjoy life's real sweetness too...i am loving the bond they both r sharing...just trusting on khushi without asking any question she enjoyed the moment with khushi :)

"the left over"   such thought provoking words if we take it in broader aspect..i felt so much pain i can't tell u in  words..we used it daily i guess in our kitchen but it moved something inside me...how much one feel deprived in life..its not about food only...i felt pain cause this girl in front is deprived of loads in her life...seeing her simple nature its not a rocket sciense to  bring happiness to her as she takes pleasure in small small things yet she is deprived of it...how we human make life difficult for others to such extent that even the basic necessities /needs/wishes becomes luxuries for them...

Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago
R

awesome chapter Deepthi
I was the first time I guessed a teaser and it was near to the reality of your story and I'm so happy on that 🤪 It means my skills are improving to guess the story line from your teasing teasers

So Dr, R ji has brought sooo many flavors for Khushi ☺️ woah!
Thats a great one
and treat was awesome too

Anjali and Arjun are sweethearts and their language lol
Khushi thinks that Anjali is a two timer? Man she is confused a big time 🤣

waiting for the next update and teaser
Edited by Rishaal - 8 years ago
Congrats for yet another new thread for this story
Waiting for the update
What mischievous thing Dr. R ji is planning to do with khushi

Lavanya is such protective friend and Kushi needs Lavanya on her side in every step of life to help and support deciding what is best for her without prejudice. It is very nice idea from Arnav to celebrate ice cream party with Kushi on her terrace along with his friends.

Waiting for the days from three musketeers to awesome foursome 😊

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
congratulations dear...
Congrats for the new thread.. It is already 10th thread..