Thanks 😳
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mika17

Awesome update 
Thnku for the pm
Thanks😳
Originally posted by anudoll

Shivi, don't you ever think of discontinuing this ff.
Moi so in love with it. ❤️
Sandhir dance. Awesome!
Continue soon and thanks for the pm
Thanks 😳
Originally posted by yashika.angel

Read the whole story in a go...
That was so awesome...
Loved the story...
Waiting for the next updates..
Pls pm me too...
Thanks 😳
plz buddy Sanika_FFs_PMs account for pm if u havnt 😛
Originally posted by RIDDSI

WHAT R U DISCONTINUING THIS STORY???
NO.. DONT DO THIS..
ITS REALLY AWESOME YAAR
CONTINUE IT.
AND UPDATE WAS SUPERB
RIDDHIMA
Thanks😳
Here u go wid d next chappy 😃
Enjoy reading !!😛

Chappy - 9

FITE had completely turned into a dancing house  !! Everyone was just busy wid their rehearsals n dance performances !!  There were 10 couples in all who were participating , n Sandhir was afcourse one of dem ! Each room was allotted to 2 couples to for d dance practice . They were free to choose the other couple dey want to share their room wid , n Sandhir chose Karish (Karan N ishika ) as they were their best buddies .

It was their first day of rehearsal . Sandhir reached together whereas on the other side karish reached together.

IN REHEARSAL HALL

I - ohh god !! sanyukta believe me , I just cant digest dat u n randhir  r frnds !!

K - n also tum dono saath mein dance karoge as well!!

R - tu chup kar na ! ek khayega kya ( he was  feeling a bit shy )

S - Ish !! tu apni performance pe focus kar !!

Both d couples were deciding the type of act they r going to perform n d song which will suit on their act !

Luckily , Sanyukta has earlier learned dancing so she knew almost every form !

Sandhir chose Lyrical contemporary. Whereas Karish chose jazz !

First it was karish to practice their act , dey chose Pyaar ki ek kahani song !

I - kya hai karan ! dhang se karo na !

K - are ishika !! mein kar toh raha hoon!

They faced a lot of difficulties in their dance , but almost after 1 hour they started learning d steps !

K - uff!! Band baj gayi

While Randhir gave him a bottle of water !!

I - haan !! m so tired !

S - le pani pee!

R - aur tum dono jake room mein rest karo ab!

S - yaa hum practice khatam karke milte hain!

But Karish figured out something else from this n started leg pulling of sandhir .

I - ohooo! Sanyukta , don't worry we'll not disturb

K - haan bhai!! Apko jo karna hai karo , we'll not disturb u both!

Sandhir face became all red coz of shyness !

S - ish ..tu pagal hai kya !

R- karan ..nikal nikal yahan se nahi toh tu dance karne ke layak nahi rahega ...(showing him his punch )

I - haan haan ja rahe hai !

K - chal ish ! all d best guys !

They started leaving but Ishika once again stopped at d door , turned bck n said - All d best guys for ur dance ...n romance !

N she left ..leaving blushing sandhir behind !Just den they realized dat y r dey blushing , nothing like DAT is bw dem , so y d hell r dey blushing ???

R (in mind ) - ye Mujhe ho kya gaya hai ...main uss cheez ke liye kyun blush kar raha hoon jo hai hi nahi !

S (in mind )- main paglon ki tarah uss cheez ke liye kyun blush kar rahi hoon jo hai hi nahi ..hve I gone mad !!

Both were in deep thinking ...just den they came bck to d real world n realized day dey were their for d practice !

S - toh shall we start!

R - yaa !!

Both indulged into their practice , it was really hard for randhir to learn those difficult steps, each  n every lift , everything !! afcourse ! a person who has never ever danced in his entire life will surely face difficulties in learning any kind of dance , n this was toh even more difficult ...Contemporary !!!

Sanyukta was acting as a true dance Guru!! Making him do each n every step so properly ! Telling him , each n every important point !

In wat position shud hands be in , The toes shud be pointed always n each n every thing !

Their dance was going in a flow , their bodies attached  to each other , sometimes she was clinging on him , n sometimes he used to ! they used to shiver wid each other's mere touch !

The song selected by dem was Sun Saathiya , n wid each beat of d song their heartbeats were beating even faster !

But then , They r sandhir n jab tak koi problem ya challenge na aa jaye they don't get succeeded !

There was a step in which sanyukta had to spin ...n bck hug randhir !

But her ankle got sprained in dat turn !...n she fell on floor !

S - aaa !!

Randhir turned to look n ran to her !

R - sanyukta !! sanyukta u fine . (a concerned randhir asked )

S - mera pair !! ouch !

R - kya hua ..is it hurting !

S - yaa !! ..aaa mumma!!

R - wait ...show me !

He made her leg rest in his lap !!

R - hmm...swelling bhi honi shuru ho gayi hai !!

S - aaa!! This pain is killing me !

R - chalo ...lets go to d medical room !

She tried standing but was unable to do so ... n eventually Randhir had to pick her up in his arms !

R - wait ...!!

N he picked her up!!

S - are randhir !! main chal lungi ..!!

R - quite !! khadi toh ho nahi paa rahi ho aur chalogi !! chup chap chalo!

N sanyukta agreed like a obedient child !

They reached medical room n Randhir placed her on d bed !there doctor examined her leg n told dat she has got a major injury ! the ligament of her ankle had got stretehced n now she needs complete rest !

S - doctor ...ye kitne dino mein theek hoga ?

D - sanyukta u need complete rest atleast for 3 weeks !

S - wat ?? (sanyukta's eyes widened ) ...no no plzzz !! are nxt week toh dance competition hai !

D - sanyukta ...!! U cant dance !! u need rest !

R - ya sanyukta !! she is right ...u need proper rest!

Sanyukta's face fell down which didn't go unnoticed by randhir .

D - btw ...ye medicines tumhein roz leni hai n yes ..baki tum college mein hi ho toh tell me if dere's any other prob !

S - ohkk! (she said in a sad tone )

Doctor left ! Sanyukta's leg was bandaged wid d crape bandage so dat her ankle doesn't get moved at all !

She was sitting on d bed while Randhir came n settled on d stool beside it !

R - kya hua ? y r u so upset ?

S - kya upset !! ye mere saath hi kyun hona hota hai!! Kitne time baad kisi dance competition mein part lene ka mauka mila tha n ... (she started crying to which randhir stoop up n settled beside her n started caressing her hair )

R - sanyukta !! dont cry na ..plz!!

But she said nothing n just hugged him tight ...to which randhir also hugged her bck consoling her !
S - Mujhe hamesha se dance ka shauk raha hai ! I was so excited to e d part of this competition !! ye college ka first competition hai !! I so wanted to participated! but this injury ...arggg!!

R - sanyukta ..plz don't cry!

S - randhir ! m sorry meri wajah se ab tum bhi part nahi le paoge !! m sorry !(she was still crying )

R - are tum pagal ho kya !! Mujhe toh waise bhi part nahi lena tha !! don't worry!

Finally they broke d hug !

S - hmmm!

R - kya hmmm?

S - kuch nahi !

R - are aise kaise kuch nahi ...chalo gimme a smile !

S - randhir ..nahi plz!

R - are plz ...mere liye..plz!

She smiled at last !! making randhir smile too but he knew dat she was still upset coz of all dat happened n he just cant see her like this !

It was 7 in d evening n sanyukta was in her room ! she was sleeping coz of d effect of d heavy painkillers !on d other side randhir was in d medical room discussing sumthing wid doctor !

D - theeke randhir ...!! Lekin remember ki zyada exertion na ho use!

R - yes !! I ll surely take care of it ..thnku!

A smiling randhir came out if d medical room n ran to Sanyukta's room! He opened d door n was abt to call out her name just den his eyes fell on d sleeping beauty - sanyukta ! he was mesmerized by her beauty she looked even more prettier wen she is sleeping ! he innocence , her cuteness , her angelic face made Randhir smile ! she was admiring her standing at d door in d resting his head on it !

Just den a bottle fell on d floor by sanyukta's hand by mistake  in her sleep which mad her wake up as well as made randhir come out of his Sanyukta World !!

S - are randhir ..tum yahan !

Randhir felt a bit shy n a bit hesitant !

R - who m sorry !!

S - are koi baat nahi ..its fine ! but hua kya ..?

Randhir remembered d good news he had to give to sanyukta !

R - are haan ..tumhare liye ek good news hai!

S - good news ..kya ?

R - guess wat ?? doctor has allowed u to dance !

S - wat !! (sanyukta mouth turned into a perfect O shape )

R - haan but ...tumhein zyada exertion nahi dena hai so we will choose an act in which u ll hve to move lesser!

S- hmm...!! But aisa act kahan se ayega ?

R - are don't worry buddy ..wen m here there is no fear (randhir said smirking )

S - very funny! (sanyukta said making a face)...tum kya karoge !

R - are baba ! meina kabhi dance kiya nahi , lekin logo ko karte hue toh dekha hai! Main atleast ek act to prepare kar hi sakta hun na !

S - omg randhir tum!!...really ???(sanyukta was shocked to d core )

R - y not! N then tum bhi toh thoda bohot guide kar sakti ho !

S - yup !! oh god randhir ...u r sooo cute!

She pulled his cheeks which made randhir angry !

R - aooo ..sanyukta kya kar rahi ho !

S - apne mcp ke gaal kheech rahi hoon ..koi prb! (she said it so innocently n wid so much confidence of randhir being HER MCP  ...dat it made randhir smile brightly )

R -achha fine meri farzi! Lekin aaj complete rest ! kal se we'll start !

S - ohkk!

R - n haan ..u hve to agree wid me ! now m ur teacher ..! (he said dominatingly)

S - achha ji !!

R - aur nahi toh kya ..bohot strict ban rahin thin a , ab dekhta hun tumhein !(he said pressing his lips to hide his laughter )

S - haw randhir ! (she showed him her tongue ...n randhir did d same as reply )

R - achha chha bas !! enough!  Koi teacher nahi hai !

S - ya dats better !

R - toh ready dance parter !! (He gave her his hand for a high five ...)

S - yes ..ready dance partner !! ( ...she gave high fived him back )

Yes ...Sandhir r all set to rock d stage wid their todu dance !  lets see ... how will Randhir - completely a non dancer will manage to dance n to mke sanyukta dance widout exerting her ! ...ohh !! they r sandhir ..the best !! but whatever d result might come out to be ..one thing is for sure ! That such experiences n moments r going to make Sandhir bond even stronger n beautiful !! 

I Hope it was not too long to read😆

Now m eagerly waiting to know ur reviews abt d update!!

thnks !! loveyyy u😳