jatt4life thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
the episode starts with Krishna coming home from the hospital, om is going to the office but ignores krishna and just leaves.  Krishna's brothers and sisters take care of him, but Parvati says let Gunn take care of her husband, Parvati talks to Gunn about diwali and how she couldnt celebrate anything because of bauji's death.  Parvati says when a new daughter comes they give them a lakshmi murti, but gunn makes a comment about what if you lose the murti in a game cards?  Parvati is confused and shocked. Om comes to his office but sasha has taken it over and om leaves. Parvati talks to shruti about krishna, and says there is more to this then we can see.  Krishna talks to Sasa, sasha says dont worry about our deal i wont tell anyone what happened, and walks away, but parvati has overheard everything.  karima is arranging a party, parvati says bauji just died, but karima says that life doesnt end when someone dies and we also have to celebrate diwali and us taking over the business, so you guys are all invited if you want to come.  The party is going on and ghun and krishna come, sasha says do u want to play another game of cards, krishna says no but gunn says i'll play. She puts her mangal soutra(sorry i think thats what is called) on the line, but she loses, she is about to give it to sasha but he says you can keep it, its a gift from me.  Parvati over hears the conversation and is shocked and seems real mad.  THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks for the great update! Keep up the good work! 👏