Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

I/O - And here we go!FreeSanayaholics! :p

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Remember a couple of golden rules! Ok there might be more than a couple from the look of it.. But anyway I can guarantee that u will like them. So please read! LOL

For Sanaya fans Embarrassed

1. There is a simple qualification one must possess in order to gain entry in to this I/O. And that is being a total, complete besotted Sanaya fan! Besotted and proud of it too! Oh yes! She is your sun, she is your moon and she is your stars too!! Now don't tell me I didn't tell that you have to be nauseatingly obsessed about our princess!! LOL

2. Praising Sanaya to the skies... I am sure that is not hard for u guys to manage!! LOL

3. As long as you are a fan and we have accepted you in to this, you can completely give constructive criticism about her performances, Jai's choreography.., so nope this is not a fan club that is restricted to admiring her! Please be very vocal about any shortcomings you notice.
Only difference is, ONLY her fans are allowed to criticize her here considering only her fans r allowed to post in here. Tongue

4. If you gain entry by faking to be a fan and we find, that is it!! I and a few others (who I will eventually name here) have complete authority to sanction entry and exit from this I/Os guest list. You break the rules, and we kick you out.
 - Dia di
 - Anisha di
 - Zesty (Shivi)
 - Guinea di
 - Vimal

(I might add a few others if I feel like it!! LOL)

5. You are free to talk ANYTHING about the episode of JDJ that is aired on TV every weekend.

6. You can criticize, admire or discuss any act, any contestant other than Sanaya also here.

7. You are not to name call any of these other contestants - you can criticize. BUT you will not droop low enough to call them names or use bad words here.

8. JDJ forum - issues from there
You are very welcome to drag stupid topic discussions u see happening there and continue discussing them here.
BUT remember one thing - when u do it, don't take the relevant members' names AT ALL! Do not indulge in member bashing or name calling.
criticize and (bash even) anything u deem as moronic that some engage over there.., But don't pin point members please!! LOL cz that way u will be breaking the rules of even this forum! Evil Smile

9. DO NOT take discussions from this chat thread to any other thread that is reserved for Sanaya's JDJ participation. Contain everything you want inside here.

10. Only discuss JDJ related stuff as much as you can; be it JDJ forum or Social media like Facebook or Twitter. But of course it goes without saying that you are more than welcome to discuss ANYTHING under the sun as long as its about Sanaya.

11. You can discuss her friends, her former co stars who are her friends.. her personal life (within a limit that is)

12. Please please don't do stuff like chatting among urself regarding none Sanaya related personal stuff.
Example - What did u eat or when did u wake up, or how was your day kinda stuff is not needed.. cz honestly guys this is about JDJ and Sanaya.., and there is gonna be so many of us here.. so yah...don't clutter here with random chatter.. Embarrassed

You need to know me, or any of the people who I have mentioned in the above point number four(4) (and we should know you)

OR

14. You must have already been a part of the RR forum her JDJ/New show discussion threads even a handful of times (and not annoyed the rest of the members by saying negative stuff) to be eligible for a spot inside this.

Phew that was the longest list of instructions I have written on anything! LOL

But basically if u notice what I have done is explaining to you exactly what you can talk and get away with inside here.. without ruffling too many feathers.. Wink Evil Smile
So make use of the information I have provided and stick within it as much as u can!!

Evil Smile

So yah! Welcome all Sanayaholics!! Hug
I hereby declare the club doors wide open!!!  (with metal detector  testing for entry that is!! )LOL

Edited by princessunara - 10 July 2015 at 9:35pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

raj3131lavanya08geetababyradsBobby9Dream_onRummykubPari-sonaJyoti_worldiarshiyamSweetSannydknala_ResHma_SanzforSushGeoSsayari_sanki99Fadila55ntmrjnnik1310aaliah3108rehannSS88winnieluvsarunnine2melfnsjaya100Jaz1990sree07blue_rose1605SaRun.Anisha.-Deepthi--Spell0fJoympatMadhuOboltAddicted2SanZ-Zesty-IsisMoon-Pramila-bluemoon255..Jyoti..bkamberFAYKHAN29GuineaOmNaMaSteOmDiyaSVIMAL.M

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Now that post was for Sanaya fans.., now this is for the stalkers and any jobless weirdos who decide they wanna join here without our permission.

1. You are not a Sanaya fan? - BUZZ OFF!

2. You think she isn't the best? - BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ THE HELL OFF!!

3. You think u can come here and post something against her?
We are gonna lick the report button with the greatest pleasure, as in this forum - if u post in an I/O without permission you are getting direct WL raise!! So cheers to that!!Party

4. Don't post, don't like, don't discuss what we talk here elsewhere, basically DO NOT STALK THIS!!

5. umm... I will add more if I feel like it! Evil Smile
LOL

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08Sannys-fangeetababyradsSweetSannyarshiyamPari-sonaJyoti_worldiRummykubnik1310GeoSntmrjnsayari_sanki99automaticstart_ResHma_winnieluvsarunSS88rehannnine2melfnsaaliah3108-Zesty--Pramila-IsisMoonjaya100Jaz1990mpatMadhuOboltAddicted2SanZAnisha.-Deepthi-blue_rose1605SaRun...Jyoti..FAYKHAN29GuineabkamberOmNaMaSteOmDiyaSVIMAL.Mbluemoon255

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Member list!!

Me LOL , Dia di, Jaya di, Guinea di, Aurin, Anisha di, Shivi, Vimal, Hridey, Ash di (Newbiesoapfan), bluemoon255,Addicted2SanZ

lavanya08,  Sannys-fan,  Kila,  vaishk,  geetababyrads,  SweetSanny,  stp007,  arshiyam,  Jyoti_worldi,  Dream_on,  Rummykub,  Pari-sona,  nik1310,  ntmrjn,  sayari_sanki99,  GeoS,  _ResHma_,  SarunArshiIpk,  nine2,  melfns,  arshita235,  -Ms.Minion-,  winnieluvsarun,  aaliah3108,  SS88,  rehann,  mpat,  MadhuO,  bolt,  Anisha.,  Msfrootie,  -Pramila-,  -Zesty-,  IsisMoon,  SaRun.,  jaya100,  DiyaS,  VIMAL.M,  OmNaMaSteOm,  Guinea,  FAYKHAN29,  bkamber,  ..Jyoti..,     

I am very sleepy and too lazy to type more names - please do me a big help and put a like under this.
I will add the name here... Embarrassed

But remember, even if I don't have the time to do this myself I am gonna make sure someone verifies that no surprising names are under this.
So even if I add an unwanted name by mistake - be sure that I will remove it eventually (and that eventual day will come within this weekend)

Edited by princessunara - 15 August 2015 at 1:04am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08Sannys-fanKilavaishkgeetababyradsDream_onarchana.mh17SweetSannystp007arshiyamJyoti_worldiRummykubPari-sonanik1310ntmrjnsayari_sanki99GeoS_ResHma_SarunArshiIpkarshita235winnieluvsarun-Ms.Minion-nine2melfnsaaliah3108SS88rehannmpatMadhuOboltAnisha.-Deepthi--Pramila--Zesty-IsisMoonjaya100SaRun.GuineaDiyaSFAYKHAN29VIMAL.MOmNaMaSteOmbkamber..Jyoti..

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
So yah lol. post away to your heart's content!! And ya lol.., no need to really wait till I put the names under members list.. Tongue

Cz I think u can't do anything scandalous enough within the next few 10-12hrs.. So there can't be too much harm that may befall this before I come back to edit! LOL

And if I know you (and  you know I know u) just post! This is for u guys anyway! LOL

Finally for the people who are not sure if they belong to the above categories of people everyone else knows well
Evil Smile

PM me one time asking for permission and YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET PERMISSION!Evil Smile PLEASE meri maa PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON INSTEAD or just ask for it in the RR forum JDJ discussion thread! LOL
I HAVE AN OVERFLOWING INBOX already AND I AM SO NOT GONNA CHECK FOR PERMISSION PMS!! AngryLOL

Edited by princessunara - 10 July 2015 at 11:52am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08Sannys-fangeetababyradsDream_onarshiyamPari-sonaJyoti_worldiSweetSannySarunArshiIpknik1310ntmrjnsayari_sanki99automaticstart_ResHma_aaliah3108melfnsnilmijaya100IsisMoonSaRun.mpatMadhuOboltAddicted2SanZ-Pramila-Anisha.-Zesty-bkamber..Jyoti..DiyaSVIMAL.MFAYKHAN29NewbiesoapfanGuineaOmNaMaSteOm

aaliah3108 IF-Dazzler
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I came here tumbling tumbling! LOL add me in please. Read lots of nonsense sometime back. Pinch headache ho gaya real bad.   Confused

Edited by aaliah3108 - 10 July 2015 at 11:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08Sannys-fangeetababyradsSweetSannyarshiyam_ResHma_-Pramila-jaya100DiyaSVIMAL.M..Jyoti..Guineaprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

I came here tumbling tumbling! LOL add me in please. Read lots of nonsense sometime back. Pinch headache ho gaya real bad.   Confused

lol u found it already! LOL ramble away, I will go and give the invitation card to the rest and come! LOL

PS: Please read the rules - u will like them! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08geetababyradsarshiyamaaliah3108jaya100-Pramila-DiyaSVIMAL.M..Jyoti..

GeoS Goldie
GeoS
GeoS

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I pledge Sanz is my sun, Sanz is my moon and Sanz is my stars too!!

Please add me too.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08vaishkgeetababyradsSweetSannyarshiyamaaliah3108-Zesty--Pramila-jaya100DiyaSVIMAL.M..Jyoti..princessunara

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Lol ... I am ROFLing reading all those instructions ROFL
For those who don't know ... I am Dia ... Dia di in Sunara's list ...  anyone breaking the above listed code of conduct of how a Sanayaholic should behave, will be kicked out promptly. LOL

But we DO want to hear constructive criticism of Sanaya in JDJ ... unlike many fandoms, we are not blind fans ... or true fans, as they are sometimes called. Wink

Warning ... we have built in sensors to figure out trolls ... and between all of us, we know pretty much all the genuine Sanaya fans ... so .. yeah ... Tongue

Edited by DiyaS - 11 July 2015 at 6:18am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya08geetababyradsSweetSannyarshiyamPari-sonaJyoti_worldintmrjnsayari_sanki99aaliah3108rehannmpatMadhuOboltSaRun.jaya100-Pramila-IsisMoonAnisha.-Zesty-bkamberVIMAL.M..Jyoti..Newbiesoapfanprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index