Shashi Kapoor Aur Uska Bhai Saif!

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Both of these, Sk and Saif, are the saving grace of the show! I love the way these two are! They don't care about anything other than them! Sk and Saif are out of these SR dramas! Though Saif is there, he is enjoyable with his Ada! They have a very higher vision, great minds, both keep their relationships strong, be it Dushmani, Dosti, Pyar Ya Bhai-Behen! Hope they don't spoil these two!
Just wish Sk wasn't a terrorist but a conwoman and transforms good slowly! Same for Saif! I like both of these- out of nonsense!

These two are good every time I watch them, never did I feel hatred for them nor was I bored(except for the Pak scenes🤢) The rooftop was when I started rooting for Sk! And I love modern Sk and hot Saif! Akash and Amara are really good!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have not been following the past nearly 3 weeks. Coz I could not stand watching GJ and Aahil acting grateful to Shaad! But honestly Saif and SK have been very entertaining from the start of the track where she comes to Bhopal. I like their equation. Like how they only think of their goal. I wish I could just watch their scenes from the past 2 weeks or so to see what they do. They are a lot better to watch than Jannat throwing herself daily at fake husband or giving Bashan's to real husband!

Saif's character is interesting and Akash is a good actor and I find watching him quite entertaining. He is a 'it's good to be bad' sort of character!

SK is also interesting as in she has a grudge against the world, because of her abandonment issues. Even I found her interesting from the rooftop scenes in Pak and her faking her death and running away. Liked her modern avatar the most!

I appreciate the equation of SK and Saif a lot more than any of the other annoying characters on the show right now.Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I have not been following the past nearly 3 weeks. Coz I could not stand watching GJ and Aahil acting grateful to Shaad! But honestly Saif and SK have been very entertaining from the start of the track where she comes to Bhopal. I like their equation. Like how they only think of their goal. I wish I could just watch their scenes from the past 2 weeks or so to see what they do. They are a lot better to watch than Jannat throwing herself daily at fake husband or giving Bashan's to real husband!

Saif's character is interesting and Akash is a good actor and I find watching him quite entertaining. He is a 'it's good to be bad' sort of character!

SK is also interesting as in she has a grudge against the world, because of her abandonment issues. Even I found her interesting from the rooftop scenes in Pak and her faking her death and running away. Liked her modern avatar the most!

I appreciate the equation of SK and Saif a lot more than any of the other annoying characters on the show right now.

I'm not watching since a week! But I have seen the nikaah scenes of saif! It was really good! The way he danced chudial to his tunes! Drunk and he gives a dialogue that I find really brilliant! Most of all- his Ada!
Sk and Saif take what they want, they don't get involved in the nonsense going on! They and their goal- that is there! No attachments, no preys of anyone! Boss of their own! That is why these two always rock- the bossy attitude! They exactly know what they want! No influence on them!