Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

good to know that, but what happened to you if you dont mind me asking, did you see the white  light while in coma๐Ÿ˜†could you hear everyone?

Haha, you are too funny

I have a lot of medical problems, so during a surgery anesthesia went awry..I don't remember much but there are times where i recall hearing things but I'm not sure if it was real or "fake memory" as my mom calls it. As far as the white light...  umm my cornea got scratched so sort of... haha  but not really ๐Ÿ˜†  
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay now you are my official go to guy/gal for coma questions.
You are saying people took pictures of you while you were in coma, I would have punched them in the face, I don't even like the pictures of me that were taken after I gave birth, coma say jaagti to Khoon kharaba ho jata, you are so brAve.
brainychild92 thumbnail

You are saying people took pictures of you while you were in coma, I would have punched them in the face, I don't even like the pictures of me that were taken after I gave birth, coma say jaagti to Khoon kharaba ho jata, you are so brAve.

haha... not sure i could help you more about coma questions but if you say so...lol

there wasn't much I could do about it. I did subtly complain to my mom, but what was she going to do... she is the one who took most of them..lol I've deleted all of them and nobody else has came forward with more. 

That is what would have happened with this picture too. Eventually she would've lost the picture or something.  Those who do not follow her would not have seen it but people made it become viral and those same people are blowing it out of proportion. I  feel like people need to mind their own business and just chill. The more they complain, the more it spreads and creates chaos (yes I categorize this in chaos too). 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† @bold.

I would have smiled right away for photos even if I got up from coma.๐Ÿ˜†

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^in your case it was your mom who took the pictures but she didn't post it on Facebook, and I don't think she took selfies๐Ÿ˜†
Here it seems wrong because Edhi sahb looks weak and she is all smiles taking a selfie. There is a certain etiquette that one follows when visiting the sick, selfies are not part of it.
brainychild92 thumbnail
 ^ I said mom took most pictures but she wasn't the only one. there were random people I had never heard of that came and took pictures too. As for not posting them, that is solely because she had no access to this social media 7 years ago. And nothing that I know of is online, but you know how true that can be right..(no i didn't look because it is over and I don't care for it)  We did post those pics/selfies of my Nani with her kids on Facebook. There were minor criticisms but not as much as this. The only explanation I am understanding is that I and most of my family has grown up outside of Pakistan (so Canada, US, Europe, Australia) so we are a little more open minded about it. 
I agree that it is not right but it is not as wrong as people are making it out to be by blowing this way out of proportion.