Bade Acche Laggte Hai

One year has been complete - Missing BALH

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's is the date 10 July and last year same day the beloved show of ours Balh came to an end which bought tears in many eyes and smile on some faces as our lovely RaYa was again married. Throughout the whole three years they remain close to us. With them we cry, on their nok-jhok we laugh, the fights of them looked cute to all of us. The passion and love they share made us gaga over them ðŸ˜³
  I can't imagine myself that one day I will live my life without Balh and RaYa beside me. But today one year has been completed and still I am always in the memory lane of my beloved RaYa and bought a silly smile on my face. I am still missing it very much just want that old days come back 

P.S. Feel free to share your views how you all are copping without Balh in your life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
its been difficult to live without balh. rashi has occupied a special place in my heart. love them so much. pl come back soon we all miss u.
SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well penned down Aanchal!
This one year has been incredibly incomplete without BALH and RaYa. Somehow I coped up by watching old episodes, reading FFs and other stories, and even writing many of my own but not publishing it anywhere. I have written some FFs on RaYa, completed it and have not shared it with anyone. This is how I coped up for a year. It's been very hard.
Other shows don't even have 0.1% of RaYa's charm, so it's totally out of the question to start fresh with another show.
Waiting to see RaShi together in something else, because I personally really miss the fainting and half crying, laughing, and what not while watching BALH. I really miss watching Ram and Priya, and I equally miss watching Ram and Sakshi together as well. God knows if they're still close as they were back then.
I feel like everyone who was involved in BALH has moved on with their respective lives, which obviously they have to, but I really want to see all the BALH cast as one again. Apparently there's a BALH reunion- REALLY looking forward to that!

Love
Sanjana
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: SanjanaS.

Very well penned down Aanchal!
This one year has been incredibly incomplete without BALH and RaYa. Somehow I coped up by watching old episodes, reading FFs and other stories, and even writing many of my own but not publishing it anywhere. I have written some FFs on RaYa, completed it and have not shared it with anyone. This is how I coped up for a year. It's been very hard.
Other shows don't even have 0.1% of RaYa's charm, so it's totally out of the question to start fresh with another show.
Waiting to see RaShi together in something else, because I personally really miss the fainting and half crying, laughing, and what not while watching BALH. I really miss watching Ram and Priya, and I equally miss watching Ram and Sakshi together as well. God knows if they're still close as they were back then.
I feel like everyone who was involved in BALH has moved on with their respective lives, which obviously they have to, but I really want to see all the BALH cast as one again. Apparently there's a BALH reunion- REALLY looking forward to that!

Love
Sanjana

absolutely agree with ur each n every word. missing rashi like anything.

why havent u posted ur stories of raya?

i sincerely request u ...pl post them here only
that is the bedt way we can relieve balh n our beloved raya.

pl think abt it.
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its very painfull day for me,,,,one year back same this day my heart is wrenching,,,because my fav show is ccame to an end,,,,I miss this show and RaYa,RaShi,,,they are the best couple to me,always living in my heart.waiting for RaYa pls come back soon RaShi...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Miss bade acche lagte hai too much!!!
Miss RaYa a lot!!!!
SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

absolutely agree with ur each n every word. missing rashi like anything.

why havent u posted ur stories of raya?

i sincerely request u ...pl post them here only
that is the bedt way we can relieve balh n our beloved raya.

pl think abt it.

Have thought about it numerous times but I don't know if it's good enough to be published and all. That's the only thing.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missing raya  a lot...
but trying to cop  up with FF s n balh rerun on sony pal..but still missing them...😭
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True it's bern a year .
Yeah managing with FFs, OS re telecast in Sony pal.
their cannot be anything like balh, the cast n our lovely, lively couple raya, rashi.

I always wonder if they wud have been existing on earth,kitna accha laggta 😊 😆 😛
silly me but still cannot come out of raya charisma, their magic.
Their is nothing like balh, n miss it too
😭
raya n sakshi
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

its been difficult to live without balh. rashi has occupied a special place in my heart. love them so much. pl come back soon we all miss u.

Same are my thoughts dear
And wish that they will soon come together on TV for all of us