mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Baldev wants to a better older brother by rectifying his mistake of not caring for his sister the way a brother should and never giving Gunjan the love and attention she should've gotten from her brother.

But I'm scared... I'm scared he's gonna get carried away by Gunjan's constant RanVeera complaints and suspicions on Ranvi that he's gonna make a wrong decision that would affect Veera, Ranvi, Geet, and Deepu just for the sake of his sister's happiness. He's obviously not gonna spend that much time thinking how Gunjan may be wrong and that she's the one who should be explained to and calmed down cuz he just wants her to be happy and make her happy himself cuz he thinks that's a brother's duty.

But in the end if Ranvi isn't happy with the final decision then he's obviously gonna be cross with Gunjan so Gunjan ultimately won't get her Ranvi back and then Baldev would get mad at Ranvi and RanDev rift would be back and VeeBa would fight on RanDev differences and ughh!!

Sorry that was a massive rant and it may sound stupid to some of you but seriously.. I'm afraid something like this may happen... 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veeba4eva

Baldev wants to a better older brother by rectifying his mistake of not caring for his sister the way a brother should and never giving Gunjan the love and attention she should've gotten from her brother.

But I'm scared... I'm scared he's gonna get carried away by Gunjan's constant RanVeera complaints and suspicions on Ranvi that he's gonna make a wrong decision that would affect Veera, Ranvi, Geet, and Deepu just for the sake of his sister's happiness. He's obviously not gonna spend that much time thinking how Gunjan may be wrong and that she's the one who should be explained to and calmed down cuz he just wants her to be happy and make her happy himself cuz he thinks that's a brother's duty.

But in the end if Ranvi isn't happy with the final decision then he's obviously gonna be cross with Gunjan so Gunjan ultimately won't get her Ranvi back and then Baldev would get mad at Ranvi and RanDev rift would be back and VeeBa would fight on RanDev differences and ughh!!

Sorry that was a massive rant and it may sound stupid to some of you but seriously.. I'm afraid something like this may happen... 😕

That is what is going to happen if Baldev gives into Gunjan's demands.
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
baldev is a character jo har jagah se pista h... chahe veeba ho chahe randev ya gundev... bechara ballu ki hi kismat phooti h