Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Urmi next cries saying that her jewel is lost and she suspects Nimboli.

Nimboli gets some punishment.

Harki asks Nimboli to cook food for 100 guests and Nimboli cooks. Urmi will put salt and chilli powder in some sabji or in kheer and again Nimboli will be punished.

Urmi will ask Nimboli to press her feet and kick her. But will say Nimboli kicked her.

This will carry on for 2 months.

Urmi will become pregnant or pretend pregnancy and everybody will dance around her. More work and more kicks for Nimboli. And Kundan will become henpecked.

And Urmi's mother will be played by some extra. In different expisodes, different extras.

Meanwhile anandi will be more involved in BH tracks.

What a progressive serial BV has become with pathbreaking tracks which were never seen before!

@leaves,,, I am surprised how you did not comment on yesterday's episode... was it too vulgar to do so? A father asking his son 'kuch hua ki nahi?' ðŸ¤¢... how embarrassing!  Then advises him, a woman is like a khichdi..🤢

A woman is like a khichdi? really ? ... this episode deserved an A certificate.

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol seems like logic common sense everything is thrown out of window to mock Jagya and Ganga and glorify Anandi but nothing new  without this how people will glorify their favorite Anandi😛
Ganga must be  at home already therefore he did not call her He did not even call Dsa  because she is at home He will only call the people who are outsiders not living in BH  but are  associated with this matter too I am sure he would not have called Anandi and Sarita at all Had this matter been only related to his son but unfortunately matter is related to Sarita's daughter and Anandi's SN student for whom Anandi is very worried 

He did not inform anything to Anandi the great on phone neither called  her alone but asked her to bring Sarita with her  he has to tell something about Mannu and Pooja The matter is not associated with his son only but Sarita's daughter and Anandi's student too Anandi asked him to tell on phone but he said he cannot just come to home Obviously he was in a meeting then cannot say anything like this in front of them who already started gossiping looking at each other seeing Jagya's sudden change of expression reading the MMS 

This was the whole scene 

Ganga will not make issue of it but hope Anandi does not start dreaming Jagya called me i am so much important for him ðŸ˜†

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Jagya could have phoned ganga first. Usually husbands think of wives first.

Jagya also knows that ganga is more worried and upset than anandi.

If mannu had sent that email with wedding pic to his mother, guess what ganga would have done ?😆

She would never call anandi and ask her to come to BH with sarita... na, she would not waste a minute... she would straight away head over to SN, barge into sarita's house and show her the picture and blast her. This is ganga🤪

Even I laughed when jagya called anadi, but then felt he was at least polite to ask her to bring sarita to BH. He was considerate to sarita, he felt it was his duty to inform her about what the kids did.