Awesome update. ...
 Waiting 4 RagNa meeting😉...Update soon
Posted: 8 years ago
All t best en well in exams dr. Nice update
Lovely update
All the best for your exams 😊
dear waiting for part 2... Plz update soon...
😊lovely .as u just start so wating for next to see kalpi in usa how it works and how ragna will met .but no choice wait till aug.7th 

Here I am with another chappy...

PART 3

Kalpi was on the road with the skateboard...she was swinging in air on the board...here Raghav was going to his office in his car...he was busy with is laptop when the car stopped with a jerk..."what the hell...what happened??" he growled on his driver..."Sir...I think there is some problem in the engine...I will check it..." said the driver..

R: Problem in the engine? How this happened...it was ur duty to check such things...so..for this I have kept u...u r fired...just get this damn car fixed and get lost...

D (driver): sorry sir...sir..plz just give me one more chance..plz sir..

R: there are no second chances...

Raghav comes out of the car and starts walking as his office was at five minutes walk distance from that place...

Raghav was walking on the footpath...Kalpi...she was on her skateboard when someone came in from of her fron the turing that was at the corner of the road... 

"MOVE ASIDE" kalpi shouted...the man turned around to check the origin of the voice...there she goes...she ended up collapsing with the man...both of them fell..." what the hell man...can't you hear...I was shouting to move aside...u stupid fellow..." kalpi said while cleaning her dress(she didn't look at the man) " what to do I love colliding with u." The man said with a broad smile on his face...

Kalpi felt that she has heard the voice...she looks up and was surprised to she him...yes it was him...it was him..she couldn't believe her eyes..."oh my god...u here...what a surprise..." saying so she hugged him..." u liked it..." he said..." of course I did..." kalpi said...

K: ok...I gotta go...I am getting late for the office prem... ( hehehehe...I know most of u thought it is Raghav...but...not so fast...not so fast will the the two meet...hehehe...it was really fun...)

Pr: ok...sweetheart... but promise me...tonight...you'll have dinner with me..

K: ok baba...promise...I have to rush..otherwise my boss...ok bye..see u..

Pr: bye sweetie..

Kalpi takes goes from there...she reaches the office on time..Thanks to her skateboard... she stood next to the cabin of CFO of the company...she knocks at the door..."come in" was all that came from inside...she opens the door and goes inside..' yes" Sammy said... ( now once again...not Raghav...I said na...not so fast...) "sir...this is my call letter...I join the job from today...u plz tell me the things. ...I have to do..." kalpi said

Sa: but..miss...u r late by three minutes...and we don't have amy space for late comers...

K: but I am not late...I am two minutes early. ..it's two minutes to 9 

Sa: you mean to say...my watch is faster...

K: yess...now just wait...at 9 there will be a bell from the watch tower of the city ( just imagine some place...like there is a tower in city where there is a watch and it makes a sound after eack hour...)

After some time there was a " ting tong" sound...

K: see...I said...u r punctual with time...and I am a better...

Sa: ok...go...get started with your work...

K: ok...

Kalpi went to her cubicle...Sammy was sitting in awe...how can he be wrong...he thought...he shrughed all thoughts and started his work again...

Kalpi was engrosed in the work when she saw some girls looking in a direction...she didn't mind to look where they were looking and continued with her work...a man with perfect body...that was dressed in jet Black tuxedo...the girls couldn't take their eyes off him...well this was nothing new...this happens approximately every day...and even the man was usual with it...even though he got furious every time...

He passed from each cubicle and received a "Good morning Sir" from his employees except for one...he found the face very new..." you don't have any sort of manners...u don't even know that u have to wish your boss...useless...who kept u on the job?" Raghav roared...not wishing him was a serious crime in his office...

Kalpi was lil scared on this sudden stimulus...but she soon gained her equanimity back.." Manners...well...I don't get salary for my manners...I don't waste my time in wishing my boss... more over wishing my boss was not mentioned any where in the contract...useless...and me...really...I think it is u who is useless...see you're late even..who kept me on the job...well that is Mr. Raghav Singhania...and I guess it's you...right..." Saying so kalpi got back on her work...

Raghav entered in his cabin...he was buring with anger...how dare she speak to him like that...how dare she...he called Sammy in his cabin through intercom...Sammy came in..." who the hell did keep that girl ?" Raghav shouted in on Sammy...

Sa: which girl ?

R: that stupid manner less girl out there...

Sa: it's u who has appointed her...

R: me...have u gone mad...why will I keep that stupid girl?

Sa: remember Raghav there was a profile u were impressed with it the most...it was her's...

R: what? It was her...

Sa: yeah...and now you can't do anything as now she has signed the contract for an year...and if we have to fire her three months notice has to be given and vice versa if she wishes to resign then she has to do the same...and if this is not followed a good sum of money we have to pay her...( hope u all have understood the condition) 

R: fine..just go...

Sammy goes from there...the anger in Raghav was iced by now...he started working on his laptop...he was still working on a project when he found a file regarding the project missing...he remembered that Sammy had taken it...he called Sammy to send it but Sammy informed him to take it from his cabin as he is not in office as he is gone on an important meeting...Raghav came out of the cabin and started to move towards Sammy's cabin when he got a call from his business delegate...he stopped and received the call...

Kalpi was busy with her work when she felt thirsty...she got up to have a glass of water...she was having the water when she noticed the chandelier moving and saw Raghav standing underneath it...she knew what exactly was going to happen...the glass in her hand dropped and broke into pieces...she ran towards Raghav...a piece of glass pierced her foot and blood oozed out of it... ( she was not bare feet but it just..I hope u understood how it would have happened)

She ran and pushed Raghav...he fell on the couch placed near..." what the hell.." Raghav shouted while getting up but he was shocked with the "THUD" sound that was made when chandelier fell..."Sorry..." came from a female voice...Kalpi turned to her cubicle and sat on the chair...

Raghav went to Sammy's cabin and took the needed file and came out..he saw her wincing to herself in pain...he could see the deep cuts on her hand and leg...she was trying to clean the wounds but couldn't...Raghav went to his cabin...kalpi saw him..." khadoos kahin ka...ek to jaan bachai upar se zara help bhi nahi kar pa rahe hain...chhod kalpi...neki kar dariya mein dal ( I have saved his life and he couldn't even help in applying medicine...he is such a thankless man...let it be kalpi...just do good and forget it...)" kalpi thought to herself...

Here I give end to this chapter...hope u liked it...sorry for spelling and grammatical error...and a request...I know I give very late and short updates for this story...but plz like my other stories give lots of love...Thanks...
Lovely update
It'd awesome
Wow kalpi is too sharp
Rag is saved by kalpi
Update soon
Originally posted by sweet1308

Lovely update
It'd awesome
Wow kalpi is too sharp
Rag is saved by kalpi
Update soon
thanks...will try to update asap...
awesome chappy dear.. Wow kya mast jawab diya Kalpi ne RaMmmy ko.. Hahaha... Nice.. So Kalpi saved Raghav's life.. Nd he didn't even thanked her... Kharoos kahin ka..
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

awesome chappy dear.. Wow kya mast jawab diya Kalpi ne RaMmmy ko.. Hahaha... Nice.. So Kalpi saved Raghav's life.. Nd he didn't even thanked her... Kharoos kahin ka..
thanks a lot...