KaYa OS: She Loves Me

Jazzi7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guyz... So I am not an active member on this forum but a giant KaYa fan and thought of making this one shot... Hope you like it...
It had been a year... A year that had passed by with so many memories and with so many new friendships... But today was a bad day... And he had ended up right there... Where her presence would be felt...
He saw her affectionate laugh when she was happy, that cute little pout she made when she was angry, that blush her cheeks formed whenever he was close to her... And her smile... The thing that made even his worst moments worth living... The girl never dressed in traditional wear or fancy in any form... They're just clothes, she would say... "They don't decide my personality, or my character, and I would choose comfort over looks anyday" The crazy junior reporter... He smiled to himself... Even just the thought of her could brighten up anyones day... One look and you'd unintentionally hold your breath and gasp for air as soon as that loving gaze was off of you... She was life... She was his reason to smile... He looked around at the area... Tons of notes, cards, flowers, and candles flowing in even after a year... This was the place where it had happened...
They had gone to report the riots happening after two influencial parties went head to head against each other... He knew that it was unsafe, and had requested her that she stay in the office and he'll take her on the next field mission. But then she was also Ananya Kashyap. The girl who never listened to anyone but her heart so she didn't pay heed to my request and went along with us anyways... We got out of the van and I told her that she was not to go anywhere without me by her side, and after telling her to stand right where she was, went back to the van to go and get our mics... That was my mistake. How could I forget that she was the girl that only listened to her heart?! She saw a young teenage boy with an injury to his head, and rushed to his aid... One of the goons who started the riot saw that she was trying to help the boy, and got a knife in his hand and crept up behind her... Just then, I came out of the van with the mics, and looked around for my Ananya... When I finally found her, a strange man was behind her with a knife raised to an arc
"ANANYA!" I called, and then, I didn't know what happened... All I knew was that I was mad, enraged at that man... But I couldn't remember the reason as to why.. I ran up to him and beat him until he was unconscious... I looked up, and then at my surroundings to find the love of my life lying limp on the ground, stained with blood.
ANANYA! I screamed again... I rushed to her side... She was breathing heavily... But she was smiling.
"Sir... Aapko hu-humesha smile karna padhega... You ca-can't ever remem-ber me and be-become sad... My life was beauti-tiful and I-I love you..." Saying this, she closed her eyes, smile still intact. "Ananya... Ananya?" I called. She wasn't listening to me... I told her to wake up several times, but she wouldn't listen to me... I was her boss for gods sake... The editor-in-chief... She couldn't just not listen to me! "Ananya, wake up! Mein tumhe nahi daantunga... Wake up! WAKE UP GODDAMN IT!" But she didn't.
That's when the tears flew out... That's when the realization hit... She wouldn't ever brighten up my day with her smile, she wouldn't ever do her sweet little antics, she would never smile at me, she would never kiss me, she would never tell me that she loves me... She was gone...
I screamed... I don't know what I screamed at: myself, her unmoving body, the people who started the riot, the boy, the heavens, or at just plain nothing. But, I screamed... Screamed until my throat hurt, and I couldn't anymore.

"Kabir?" The voice snapped me back into reality. It was Ronnie... After her, her friends became my solace, and I helped become theirs as well. I looked around to see her mom, brother, Richa, Sunny, Trisha, Anurag, and Tarini, along with Ronnie all looking at me as if they were expecting me to cry. Instead, I smiled, placed the flowers at the memorial, and thought to myself
"Wherever she is, she still loves me"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zub_air thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohoo my god yar rula dea ;'( aj wsy hi esa mode hua tha rajeev ki esi hi film dhaki thi aj... but i must say so nice  
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why the hell you killed her??😡...
Would like to read more of your work😃...just don't kill anyone😆
a.patel thumbnail
Oh...you made me cry! 😭
beautifully written!
Loved it! 👏Edited by a.patel - 8 years ago
Jazzi7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: onieloveian

Why the hell you killed her??😡...
Would like to read more of your work😃...just don't kill anyone😆

I am actually currently writing a fanfic on KY2 ... So if you happen to watch that show, that ff is always there... And just for the record, I dont plan on killing anyone in that ff😆 And thx for the writing mein confidence boost... I'm always skeptical...
Edited by Jazzi7 - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
You madee me cry😭
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice os
you made me cry dearie
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Big pools of water are running down my cheeks... Because of YOU...
Rula diya yaar...
Awesome tha n emotional...
Keep writing but dont kill anyone...
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I did not understand first but then I silently cried.
what an OS. Such mein ruladiya.