Don't they mean Paridi?  Tfs
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

Don't they mean Paridi?  Tfs

EDITED

Nvm.

I'm not watching the show so I realized I'm not the right person to answer this question as I don't know 100% what's happening. ðŸ˜†
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

EDITED

Nvm.

I'm not watching the show so I realized I'm not the right person to answer this question as I don't know 100% what's happening. ðŸ˜†

😆  I guess this is another one of those 'leave your brains in the handbag' episodes.  I shall be eating carpet for sure ðŸĪŠ
touch_of_pink thumbnail

😆  I guess this is another one of those 'leave your brains in the handbag' episodes.  I shall be eating carpet for sure ðŸĪŠ

It's a 'leave your brains in the handbag' show. ðŸ˜†

What I've heard though is Rashi Jr. has learnt Gopi killed her mother and she is joining hands with Meera to torture the family. I thought maybe she put the poison in the buttermilk to take revenge from Gopi??? ðŸ˜•
Xarina thumbnail

What I've heard though is Rashi Jr. has learnt Gopi killed her mother and she is joining hands with Meera to torture the family. I thought maybe she put the poison in the buttermilk to take revenge from Gopi??? ðŸ˜•

Rashi is only a child.  How can a ten year old be so malicious?  No wait don't answer that - CVs brain cell must have split.  Heaven help us! 
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Rashi is only a child.  How can a ten year old be so malicious?  No wait don't answer that - CVs brain cell must have split.  Heaven help us! 

I know. That's why I typed my first post and then edited it thinking wait, that can't be right? ðŸ˜•

I hate it when little kids are shown doing evil things in these shows. Really hope they don't do that with Rashi Jr.'s character.
Xarina thumbnail

I know. That's why I typed my first post and then edited it thinking wait, that can't be right? ðŸ˜•

I hate it when little kids are shown doing evil things in these shows. Really hope they don't do that with Rashi Jr.'s character.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a flash in the pan.  Maybe like Vidya when Rashi is told the whole truth she will realise.  I haven't watched SNS for a whole week so don't know if Rashi knows the whole truth. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some, they say it is Meera & some say it is Rashi. I don't think they consolidated it. But Rashi dropped the glass which means that she knows that phenol is mixed in that. Even Meera didn't have the buttermilk. Only these two knew that phenol was mixed in that.
If the cvs show Rashi as a malicious character then they are butchering an innocent character