Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DIYA- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Tinku2015

😛 thank u for the pm n after v long it was a nice update...things r turning too fast...

Thnx fr comntin... Yhhh things will turn out fast
DIYA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Wow... Ashu slapped mallika...😛🥳The only outcome i wanted in every FF...😆

Hey Diya... nice update dear..⭐️👏
So.. Ashu has seen the man behind his accident n now after the accident he is all okay... thats a fantastic news cos now Col. will see a recovered Ashu.. !
Might be he will talk to Col. n he will say Yes.. !

The man Ashu running after.. is that Jagan .. ??/ n Mallika planted him to ..😳

Will wait for more.. !

Thnx fr comnting... Hope fr the best... Keepin readin
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice update Diya 👏👏
Mallika got what she deserved ⭐️ The slap and Ashu ceasing their friendship makes it clear that now Ashu is determined to give her a good lesson.
Ashu's accident is not a good thing, but it's fine that he has not again lost his memory 😃 As Ashu has got his memory back i wish CV will think of Nidhi's feelings. And the accused is in the light who was behind the accident that cost Ashni their love so far. Will wait to see what and how things progress. 
Thank U so much Diya for this continuation, Loves ❤️
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Diya, how are you sweetie ❤️🤗

Loved the chapter 👏 
Everything coming back to normal gradually! Mallika's sarcastic remarks gave her what was due for her. What a slap due for long. I liked the way Ashu behaved with her. 👏
Cud feel what Col. Verma is going through even. As a father he can't let his daughter getting married to a man who has lost his memory. But no more now - Ashu has regained his memories back and is all set to break his friendship with mallika.
So Ashu has recognized the man who made the accident. Let's see whose name he takes. Will wait 😊 Thanks dear 🤗

DIYA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita..

Very nice update Diya👏👏

Mallika got what she deserved⭐️The slap and Ashu ceasing their friendship makes it clear that now Ashu is determined to give her a good lesson.
Ashu's accident is not a good thing, but it's fine that he has not again lost his memory😃As Ashu has got his memory back i wish CV will think of Nidhi's feelings. And the accused is in the light who was behind the accident that cost Ashni their love so far. Will wait to see what and how things progress.
Thank U so much Diya for this continuation, Loves❤️

Hi... Thnx fr comntin... 😊
DIYA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Hi Diya, how are you sweetie❤️🤗

Loved the chapter👏
Everything coming back to normal gradually! Mallika's sarcastic remarks gave her what was due for her. What a slap due for long. I liked the way Ashu behaved with her.👏
Cud feel what Col. Verma is going through even. As a father he can't let his daughter getting married to a man who has lost his memory. But no more now - Ashu has regained his memories back and is all set to break his friendship with mallika.
So Ashu has recognized the man who made the accident. Let's see whose name he takes. Will wait😊Thanks dear🤗

Thnx fr comntin...
DIYA- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

wonderful update diya

Thnk u...