Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Arnav again Mu khushi due to aman
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really hate this Payal,
how can she make her do things which lend her in such very bad situation,
where all of them talking bullshit about her..
but there was Arnav who was so concern for her & make her feel better..
& i m very curious to know of what happened to Aman which lend him to the hospital, hope he is fine..
waiting for nxt..
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling that khushi -Aman friendship is causing trouble in arshi paradise๐Ÿ˜‰
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm liking how their relationship, if you can call it that, is progressing. Arnav seems to genuinely like her. How long has that been the case?

Why is Arnav so casual about getting caught with Khushi? Doesn't he realize how much trouble she and her family could get into if his Dadi had witnessed anything?

Wonder what happened with Aman. He needed to clear his head and I assume that this involves his feelings for Khushi. Does he know about her and Arnav? Update soon please. And I'm gonna be greedy and ask for an update for 'how to please...' as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was wondering when will you update and BAM, here is the update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I keep wondering what the tile means..."A friend in need..." My take is it centers around Khushi and summarizes her character, especially based on this chapter. She is a "Friend in need" for literally everybody around her.

I can't help but feel sorry and nothing but sorry for poor, Khushi. She is too nice, selfless and kind to say "NO" to anybody or even stand up for herself. Her friends in school, her sister, parents, Arnav everybody is pushing her around knowingly and unknowingly. Making her give into their demands, expectations, needs or desires. She can't say no to Payal as she wants to return her favors, she can't say no to her parents as she feels responsible, she can't say no to Anjali as her father works for them and she can't say no to Arnav physically she wants what Arnav wants and deep down she has feelings for him. I have a feeling now Aman's mom is also going to use Khushi.

I wish Khushi was strong enough to let Arnav know what's going on in school or how she feels and how much she is hurt. Arnav does want to listen to her and worries about her but then his hormones are in overdrive and not letting him think beyond their physical intimacy. Looks like Aman is going to be a bone of contention between Arnav and Khushi. Looks like they are heading towards a big fight or misunderstanding or brief separation. Khushi is in for more hurt, I think.

Please update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

itsme92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love this...
can't wait for you to continue!
please pm me
๐Ÿ˜Š
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I start to read and read and read... and don't even want to take a breather in between.. your story telling is addictive.
Payal is absolutely selfish here and due to this Khushi had to go through some gossip.. but definitely where was Arnav during the two days?  Most probably hiding and wondering the same, I guess.  I mean, that could be the reason for his message when Khushi said she was going to visit Aman.

chemistry101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Pls continue soon. Pls pm
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was beautiful update...

I really cant kushi... she thinks payal is s** and b*** then what is she doing now? she can easily refuses what payal always asks/bring... she can give a tight slap to Vinay... if she has self respect, she would have behave nicely rather than making with Arnav in every place...