Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Urmila is interesting somewhat with her nautanki behaviour.

Harki was surprised when Nimboli started to cry cutely.

Even this Urmila is a kid more like a mean kid who wants to trouble someone she doesn't like

Was Nandini crying or she just was pretending?
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic music was playing because they love each other and government and it's rules do not detect love. Here love is the leading factor and not age-old customs. When a girl gets her monthly period nature and god themselves grant her the right to start a couple life..ITS IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ALL THINGS LEGAL ARE MORAL AND VICE VERSA. AND EVEN BY THE RECENT CASES STATED ON FORUM ITSELF, COURT WILL SEE THIS CASE FROM DIFFERENT ANGLE GIVEN BOTH HAVE THE CONSENT AND HEART IN THIS MARRIAGE. 
AND BY THE WAY PUJA IS ONLY A MINOR, NOT  A CHILD LIKE  ANANDI WAS OR NIMBOLI IS WHILE MARRIED, SHE IS A YOUNG WOMAN WHO HAS NOT REACHED LEGAL AGE OF MARRIAGE, IT DOES NOT MAKE THEIR MARRIAGE MORALLY WRONG, IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF COUPLE OF YEARS BEFORE HER DECISION WILL BE RESPECTED.

If they have to show all Bal Bivah bad then they have to start from Bhairon-Sumi...first break their marriage if you do not endorse this...but they are happy, and they had married when they were kids ..at least here it is two people and their own decision and not some bad customs or elders using them as pawns to satisfy their own egos or ignorance...EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT. 

Coming to age, they will marry again when they become legal age and if they do not break it, then it will be legalized after they become adults...I am sure some people have problems with them just because Ganga does not like their union, even if they were adults...but same Ganga married against her own MIL'S wish and karma is coming back to bite her..MANNU WILL MARRY PUJA NO MATTER WHAT GANGA WANTS AND WHEN THEY ARE ADULTS SHE CANNOT DO A THING...MIYAN BIWI RAJI TOH KYA KAREGA KAJI...Mannu will decide what will happen in his life and who will be his life partner ...Ganga may or may not accept their marriage, not a problem, Puja will be Mannu's wife... even if not Ganga's DIL and Dadi sa will surely accept them like she had supported Jagya-Ganga.
Edited by Maharaani - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ppl r creating new IDs 2 bash ganga & comparing JaGan mrg wid mannu & pooja mrg??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but the lang is v.similar.πŸ˜‰
but don't worry pooja & mannu mrg will not last long.1st of all it will b declared illegal & void by court itself.then sooner or later manu & pooja both"ll cum 2   their senses & either  of them will dump oder.

thatswhy VO also said that underage teenagers who do BV r wrong & its not acceptable or wanted legally or biological. so its clear their mrg will b broken.

and soon sarita & pooja hav 2 leave jaitser.how much ppl say miyan biwi razi toh kya karega kazi but pooja will not b DIL of BH or ganga.

its not karma biting ganga but its mannu & pooja r shown wrong as per VO also.so keep on dreaming abt M &P as permanent pair like ppl used 2 dream abt gauri cuming back & JaGan mrg getting broken etc etc.

just bcoz ppl hate ganga they will support any crap or illegal or immoal things.🀒🀒
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Maharaani thumbnail
Marriage may be broken now, but for how long...it is just a matter of time...when they are adults , they will marry again...and what can anyone do...nothing...it is their life and their decision...!!
And by the way Bhairon sumi and all have married when they were kids...love will triumph and not that Ganga's complexes !!

And before bocoming personal. YOU KEEP ON DREAMING AND YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON WHO HAVE WRITTEN THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THEIR MARRIAGE EVEN IF THEY ARE ADULTS JUST BECAUSE YOUR GANGA DOES NOT WANT IT...YOU HAVE TWO SETS OF RULES FOR GANGS   AND ALL THE WORLD...SO YOU BETTER NOT TALK TO ME PERSONALLY  BECAUSE I KNOW WHY YOU ARE AGAINST THIS MARRIAGE...YOUR CHILD MARRIAGE JAAP IS JUST A BAHANA...A YOUR REAL REASON IS GANGA AND HER DISLIKING and you do not want them married even after being adults and want Anandi's son to marry Puja...you and your blind hatrade for everything related to Anandi!!. 

tiny15 thumbnail
mrg will not last longer even if they bcum adults. CVs won't show it.
and its u whos bcuming prsnl oderwise  why 2 support an illegal & immoral thing??

ganga doens't've any complexes but soon it"ll b proved that pooja & mannu's luv is not luv but just a harmonal excitement. and going by the story & their type of luv it luks like soon both ill dump each oder.

and its luks like u've 2 sets of rules.
if both r adult then ganga wudn't'd minded it but she knew pooja was distracting mannu from studies & he always complained abt it.
and if u r so sure that they"ll marry later on then why r saying luv will triumph etc etc.and wen did i say that i don't want their mrg even if they were adult bcoz ganga doesn't want.😲😲

btw who r u 2 think that i don't want thsi mrg bcoz its not liked by ganga??i never wrote that. i always said its wrong bcoz 1st of all pooja seduced mannu & 2nd she did wrong by doing CM.

and stop blaming me that i m against this mrg bcoz ganga doesn't like it. i can also say the smae thing that u dislike ganga so supporting this illegal & immoral mrg which even CVs  r saying is  wrong thru their VOs.

Maharaani thumbnail
I know what you had written, now you must be searching frantically to delete it. YES YOU HAD WRITTEN THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THEIR MARRIAGE AND WANT ANANDI'S SON TO MARRY PUJA...WILL YOU BE SUPPORTING PUJA-MANNU IF THEY WERE ADULTS...NO NOT...AND PERSONAL REMARKS ARE STARTING WITH "KEEP ON DREAMING" KIND OF THING...SHOW IS NOT REAL THAT THERE IS ANY REALITY OR DREAM HERE..IT IS ALL FICTION...READ THE RECENT ARTICLE ON CHILD MARRIAGE BY CONSENT . In real any adult would marry whom he likes and illeterate ganwars like Ganga do not become doctors in six months, now before comenting on Anandi and her distant education...anandi was not illeterate who cannot write mannu...she was a educated woman even if from home...not straight nurse from illeterate.

And of course Karma is biting that Ganga, she had snatched Jagya against her mom's valid concern and from his legal would be wife of that time. 

LETS LEAVE VIRGIN/SINGLE...RURAL/URBAN..RICH/POOR...EDUCATED/ILLITERATE THING...RATAN SINGH HAD VOWED TO KILL  THE WHOLE FAMILY AND HE VERY MUCH 
TRIED IT AND WHOLE FAMILY'S LIFE WAS ON VERGE OF DESTRUCTION ...so if someone sees the fear and possibility of death and destruction of whole family due to Jagya marrying a someone..then her concern is absolutely valid...but still she was side kicked ..same is happening..here at least no one will be killed if Mannu married Puja. 

Mannu will marry puja when adults, the show will show it because it will not be child marriage then..they have problems only with age..nothing else

I have nothing to do with you...but I will write what I feel objectively about the show...I LOVE MANNU-PUJA PAIR...it may or may not be to you or your Ganga's liking. I will report any post that personally attacks members.
tiny15 thumbnail
keep on dreaming karma biting & all. soon karma will bite pooja also. and this mrg won't last i m sure.
and sumi's concerns were rite not her behaviour. ganga atleast din't behave like sumi did & sumi nevre'd that concern 4 j she only wanted  a virgin bahu . ganga din't snatch J but its sumi's own that J mrd ganga & he also said that he'd forced him on her.

and ratan din't attcak BH 4 mannu or ganga but he vowed  4 revenge bcoz he believed & said that bcoz singhs gave he r strength 2 stand against him & defy him. 

and ratan wen attacked BH ganga & J were not mrd.they got mrd long after ratan went 2 jail.
so sumi was wrong period.all who watched the show properly won't blame ganga but sumi is blamed bcoz of her behaviour & her cheap talks.

and if m & P get mrd soon pooja will b in prob if not killed.an di wish 2 see that & won't hav any sympathy 4 her.and don't worry mannu won't marry pooja later on. soon they will break apart.

btw u can report it i'd also reported ur post 4 attacking prsnlly.

and i m frantically searching 2 delete it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol wat a joke. why shud i delete wen i din't write. show any of my post where i written this but i cna show ur psot where u attacked prsnnly & show ur hatred tch tch..πŸ₯±
Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

Jagya was already a detective Remember how he saved Anandi from kidnapping then freed Ganga from Balachandars trap as well Ganga is also detective the way she did jasoos during kanchan's drama and shyamlal's caseπŸ˜†

And Anandi is all rounder so obviously detective too   πŸ˜›
Maharaani thumbnail
YOU KEEP DREAMING THAT THEY WILL BE FOREVER SEPARATED...THEY MAY BE NOW TILL THEY ARE ADULTS COS SHOW IS AGAINST CHILD MARRIAGE not adult marriage...the show will very much pro adult marriage, Puja has no bad karma , she will be mannu's wife when she is an adult...and I have better things to do then search your posts.Edited by Maharaani - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
OMG show is aginst BV but not adult mrg.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if its the case then why J & Aji's mrg broke.that was also adult mrg later on.
poja will b biten by karma wen mannu will blame her  & dump her.and she"ll never b mannu's wife even if she bcums adult.
OMG i m ROFLingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wat  a hilarious logic. this one is classic among all till now i'd read on this  forum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tch tch luking like CVs  r going 2 break the mrg as per VOs .so keep on dreaming . this dream will never cum true.

try or even pray harder CVs r not fool who will endorse this BV even if they show them adults.