Frequent Posters

swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey savi where r u buddy plz update next part of this os plz buddy
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys here is part(a) of the last part of this os.before read this you must remember that this is only and only a my imagination.i don't have any knowlagde about the medical science and diseases.so don't get anything seriouse okay😉After finishing her dinner she headed to her room as normaly,hardly controling herself from jumping and screaming.she locked the door from inside andsighed relief as she entered to the room.it is a very difficult thing to behave normaly to her.specialy without caught by her mother.her happpiness is knew no bounds.without wasting any second she jumped to the bed rolled over it in happinness.she giggled and laugh but controling her volume.the beautiful smile of her face didn't leave her lips even for a second.her cheek completely turned to red when she recollect that scene.still she can't belive that HE,HE kissed her,also infront of her family.her heart,which cried cause of his behaviour only toward her,now in a peace.yes,she was hurt because he always tried to make a distance between them.but she don't know the reason for it.she knew that he too have the same feelings toward her like to her.also she could feel it and see it.sometimes she felt his secret gaze on her making her heart skip a beat.sometimes they are talking with each other from their eyes.its a painfull thing he keep a distance himself from her when she come closer to him.it felt as something is stopping him from comming to her.her eyes filled with hot tears whenshe think about all thease things.she slowly wipped her tears from the back of her palm and sat on the bed.she took a photo from under the mettress.it is a his photo which is stolen by her when he wasn't in the room. A tear drop fell on to the photo from her painful eyes.she watched as it streaming down and was about to cover his face of the photo but before she immediately wipped it from her fingers making a promise to herself. "I'll not allow any sorrow to come near him.."thinking this she gazed at the photo for a moment. "He is the craziest person i ever met..with others he is a crazy boy but with me.."she pused for a moment tightening her lips together to stop her sob.and again added "I dont know why this crazy boy behave rudely with me,only with me.."she couldn't hold her sobs anymore. "I know..you also love me..but..what is stopping you jalal.."she murmered between her sobs and hugged the photo closing her eyes tightly while the tears continuously fell from her closed eyes.she only sees his handsome face,his smile whenever she closed her eyes.his soft touch on her cheek felt again and again.she could feel the fragance of his perfume from her every breath.the memories of his crazyness made her lips curved in to a smile.every morning and night she start and end her day after seeing his handsome face from that photo.she again gazed at it for a moment and got up from the bed.she wanted to talk with him and find the reason for his behaviour.she went near her dressing table and took her mobile to hand.she thought for a moment and start to type a sms to him. "Sleeping..?" *** In the other hand he couldn't sleep.his mind and stubborn heart are both with the incident which was happend at the dinning table.he blamed to himself in his mind while his heart silently lisiting to his mind. "You shouldn't do this again..if you realy love her..you should keep yourself away from her.."his mind screamed. "Remember this jalal..you don't have more time.."this warning statment of his mind teared his heart to pices.he didn't afraid of this truth before she came to his life.but a one and half year ago when he met her for the first time he felt a fear to face this truth.but then he already late.he couldn't do anything else than keep the distanse himself from her.he used to behave ruedly with her sufferring from the inside of his heart,cursing to his unfortunate destiny. His chain of thoughts broke by the ringing tone of the mobile.he took his mobile at check the caller id.a faint smile flashed on his lips through the worry lines. "Hey buddy.."he answered to the call while sitting properly on the bed. "Jalal..i have to say you something very important..i don't have much time to talk with you as my battery level is law..tell me..hadn't you your medicine after came to india..?"his best buddy said all this in one go making jalal annoyed by his quection. "Listnen jony..i have already said you and i don't want to talk about that topic again.."he firmly said. "Oh jalal..jalal..please listnen to me..there is a good news for you..you know they.."that's it jalal could hear from his friend coause jony's mobile shuted down.jalal dailed his number but its switched off.he threw his mobile on the bed and laid comfortbly against the headbore of the bed thinking about his dark life. The beep of his mobile took him to the real world and he took his mobile to his hand.his heart skipped a beat when he opened the inbox.he quicky opened her massege and read it. "Should i reply or no.."he thought a minute and typed the reply as "no ". *** Her heart is racing while she walk here and there waiting for his reply.her fingers rapidly tapped on her mobile. The massage alert of her mobile made her more restless.without wasting any second she opened the massage and read. She took a long breath opened the door of her balkeny and went near to his room. "Realax jodha..relax.."she whispered to herself for calm down her ecxited heart.also she felt a fear but she consoled herself.she gathered her all the strength anf knocked the door. "Jalal.."she called him in law tone controling her racing heart beat. Jalal,who was waited for her reply immediatly looked at the door of his balkeny when he heared her voice with a knock on the door.he quickly jumped from the bed and rushed to the door and opened it.also his heart beat is racing not only because she's near him but he is worry about her. "Are you ok.."he asked as he opened the door.the consern,care,love for her is clearly visible in his tone.this gave an immence peace to her painfull heart and it refelet from her eyes.she looked into his eyes and assured him with a smile.they couldn't take their eyes from each other.his mind warned him making him to broke the eyelock.but still she's lost in him. "Ah..do you wand something from me.."he hestantly asked taking her to the real world.hearing his quection she lawered her head and gathered some words for the reply. "Ah ye..yeah..ah..i.i want some books from you jalal..can you give me..?"she uttered difficulity while fidgets with her fingers. Hearing her words he looked at his table and again at her face saying "Yeah..come in.."he moved a little to the side for giving her to space to come in.she came to inside.there are many thoughts running in her mind. "Will he listen to me..?,how'll i start.."thease quections echoed in her mind while she act as selecting books.she could hear her own heart beat. "Relax jodha..relax.."she calmed down herself shutting her eyes tightly.all the while he is gazing at her leaning against to the door of balkeny.her back is facing toward him so he couldn't see her facial expressions.she was about to turn toward him but something caught her attention.it seems like a diary. "May be this is his dairy.."she turned it and checked the years.its last and this year's dairy and he have wrote many pages. "I know its a bad habbit but if he will not tell me about the reason for behaviour like this with me,i will be able to find it from this.."thinking this she hid it in between other few books and placed it on side of the table.she took a long breath before turn toward him.he saw that she's turning toward him so before she caought his gaze on her he looked away from her.she took a few step toward him from her slightly shaky legs. "Can we talk for sometime jalal.."her words ecaped from her mouth as a whisper.his head immediately turned toward her.their eyes met again.like every time he broke the eyelock looking away from her,this time too knowing what will happend to next. "I don't have time to talk about unnecessary things.."the stern voice of his stabbed to her already wounded heart.Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi...dear...
awesome update...
jalal has some health issues so he is avoiding jodha... poor jalal cand do anything what is d good news dear...???
jodha is so sweet nd what to knw nw jalal is acting like this...
plz dear update next part soon... thanks for d update. ...
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppeee... Me first...!!!Chapter too good savindi... Waiting for the next chapter... Update soon... Thanx for the pm...
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1357raksha

hi...dear...
awesome update...
jalal has some health issues so he is avoiding jodha... poor jalal cand do anything what is d good news dear...???
jodha is so sweet nd what to knw nw jalal is acting like this...
plz dear update next part soon... thanks for d update. ...

hlo dr🤗
thank you soo much for this lovely comment dr..😳 I'll be able to update the next part within few days..😊
my pleasure dr 😳 and the good news will change his dark life😉Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 155pari

Yipppeee... Me first...!!!Chapter too good savindi... Waiting for the next chapter... Update soon... Thanx for the pm...

thank u soo much dr🤗
will update asap..my pleasure dr.. 😳Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update savindi
Jalal is avoiding her becoz he has some health issues:-( :-(
Poor Jo she is so hurt by his behaviour but she loves him a lot:-) :-)
What good news is jhony talking about
Any cure for his disease??
Ahah she stole his diary , hope she got to know the reason behind his rude behavior
Update next par soon
Thanks for pm:-) :-)
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avika444

Superb update savindi
Jalal is avoiding her becoz he has some health issues:-( :-(
Poor Jo she is so hurt by his behaviour but she loves him a lot:-) :-)
What good news is jhony talking about
Any cure for his disease??
Ahah she stole his diary , hope she got to know the reason behind his rude behavior
Update next par soon
Thanks for pm:-) :-)

thank you soo much dii🤗the good news will change his dark life di..and yeah she'll find out everything😊will update within few days dii😳
and my pleasure🤗
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savindi.db

hlo dr🤗
thank you soo much for this lovely comment dr..😳 I'll be able to update the next part within few days..😊
my pleasure dr 😳and the good news will change his dark life😉

welcome dear. ..
waiting for d update dear...
ooo that's really good. ...
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1357raksha

welcome dear. ..
waiting for d update dear...
ooo that's really good. ...

of coz 😳