Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Jocelyns98

Hey does anyone know if their gonna play it in Vancouver? So far the only "near" locations are Calgary n Toronto. I wanna see this movie so badly! 

Also is there a list of premiers that their doing or is it random? They started off in Dubai then London then NYC now Dallas?! Hopefully they come to Vancouver! Can anyone help me out!

It was supposed to release in Vancouver and Montreal but don't think it's going too.. even in Toronto they've chosen absolute shitty locations whereas in Calgary it's playing at just one theater. 
The premieres aren't happening for Canada either..
B4U and Hum did a terrible job organizing film screenings for Canada 😡
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched it, in UK biz is really good because they got best theatres TBH which are probably easier to reach 
BR has done really well internationally much of it has to do with UK 

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One thing though Hum did no promotions just cashed in on festive season and Mahira's name even worldwide 
doing a few premiers don't help as they are not even shown on screen
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

One thing though Hum did no promotions just cashed in on festive season and Mahira's name even worldwide 

doing a few premiers don't help as they are not even shown on screen

But just by that it's gotten 6 crore worldwide so far.. it's going to emerge as a hit and same with WN. Good for Pak cinema.. abhi toh aur films ayaingain, some bad some good, eventually they'll realize what works and become more stable.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Just FYI there is a very famous bakery in Hyderabad called Karachi Bakery whose biscuits are sold all over India including Mumbai with the same brand name. No one has a problem with that. 

Oh hey! In Pakistan's Hyderabad there is a famous 100 yr old bakery called Bombay Bakery whose cakes are famous all over. 😃 I remember when I was in Karachi, we used to drive to Hyderabad and buy lots of those cakes and then take them with us to our trips to relatives in Islamabad and Lahore because they asked for those. 😛 That's a funny coincidence!

http://www.dawn.com/news/1190385
Jocelyns98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It was supposed to release in Vancouver and Montreal but don't think it's going too.. even in Toronto they've chosen absolute shitty locations whereas in Calgary it's playing at just one theater. 
The premieres aren't happening for Canada either..
B4U and Hum did a terrible job organizing film screenings for Canada 😡

That is not fair! Then what's the point in releasing the movie world wide! I don't want to watch it online but I'll have no choice! Plus you can't find any copies online rn.  That really sucks!!  😡 👎🏼