Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey i like this idea.can i help?😊
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply, got distracted with today's Abhigyalicious epi😳:

Ooh ok Nuha! Love it!!

I just got an idea that incorporates your idea into it!!!

"The Recipe of Shabbir" or "The Recipe to Make a Shabbir"

1handful of hot body
[a pic of Shabz hot body and a sentence about why he's hot]

2 pinches of humor
[stuff about him knowing how to make ppl laugh...blah blah blahh 2 pics/gifs of him making funny remarks]

3 cups of athletic-ness
[talking about how he's athletic and plays sports blah blah blah and 3 pics of him playing sports]

-
-
-
All the way to number 36

36 teaspoons of smiles
[edit of 36 different smiles of his and how one of his best features are his smiles blah blah blah]

Then something at the end about how it's too bad that you could only make a person like him once, and you can't put ingredients to make the person you want.
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm happy to help anywhere I can :) I'm good at following instructions if anyone needs the help...also Trishu happy to be 3/4 in the write up...but again not too creative so maybe if I've been given instructions...
There need to be some sports references :)

Nuha loved the idea...

Tiyu happy to help with Azai's thread as well :)
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Trish thanks for opening its just a month away

Along with birthday message if we post one reason each of why we love Shabbir that can make may be 36 reasons
😛
-Trishh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Trishh, I have an idea, doing the bio in Abhi style.. like with punch lines.. lots of comedy..and revealing some suspense in the end.

I am not the best edit maker.. but can help anyone who would work with me on Azai thing.

Sounds exciting Tia! You can PM me/post here more on that idea! I'll put you under the bio write-up!

Also, I was talking to Isha and she said that she would be making a "Happy Birthday Azai" thread where everybody could then post their wishes. I thought that's also a better idea then trying to squish an Azai post in a Shabbir birthday thread, and since she's making one, it no longer makes sense to make that post:)
-Trishh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinMinMehra

I'm happy to help anywhere I can :) I'm good at following instructions if anyone needs the help...also Trishu happy to be 3/4 in the write up...but again not too creative so maybe if I've been given instructions...

There need to be some sports references :)

Nuha loved the idea...

Tiyu happy to help with Azai's thread as well :)

Which writeup should I put you under? The bio WriteUp, or the Extra WriteUp?
I'm sure Min, that you'll do a great write up!! Your fics are evidence enough:)
Since 4 is backup, I would like to fill the main spots first. If you aren't sure if you have enough time to do it, then I can put you under backup!

And like I told Tia, Isha already is making a bday tread for Azai, so doesn't make sense to include a belated bday post!
-Trishh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Trish thanks for opening its just a month away

Along with birthday message if we post one reason each of why we love Shabbir that can make may be 36 reasons

😛

Nice idea Mishti!

However, to do this, there would have to be 36 people for the birthday messages exactly! We would most likely fall under that amount or might go over.

Still, all of you guys are free to write reasons why you love him in your bday message!
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

Which writeup should I put you under? The bio WriteUp, or the Extra WriteUp?
I'm sure Min, that you'll do a great write up!! Your fics are evidence enough:)
Since 4 is backup, I would like to fill the main spots first. If you aren't sure if you have enough time to do it, then I can put you under backup!

And like I told Tia, Isha already is making a bday tread for Azai, so doesn't make sense to include a belated bday post!

Trishu either or is fine...I'm not very good with the ideas so someone will have to help...also happy to do it if no one else fills the spot...:)
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It would be nice if Ishaa is doing a thread for Azai too. Or we can all wish on his twitter account.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
My idea for Shabbir's bio.. is to introduce him through his characters.. use some pics... and  finally reveal who it is. Would like to have some funny/punch lines.. in reference to the characters...
Btw, is it necessary to always follow that typical format of where he was born, the list of his works etc.? I find it monotonous and boring.. and unnecessary too.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago