Members Lounge

BOTM Discussion Thread [Strictly IO] - Page 3

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ask/Leave
Book

Suggestion

What is this thread for?

You do not know what to read? You're in the right place...

In this section members will help you to find you, through their suggestions, your next read.

Just leave a little information about what you like to read and not in terms of genre and your last favorite reads!

Have you read a book you enjoyed a lot? If you want, leave here your comment or suggestions!

You have to follow 2 simple rules

1-Fill the little form ...

Title:

Author:

Genre: 

Series:

Warning: If Any like +18, any triggers

Example:

Title: This Man

Author: Jodi Ellen Malpas

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Series: First book part of trilogy. Complete

Warning: +18

2- Do not insert external links

Lose yourself in a book!

Permission given by
Aahaana

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Done Mommy...what do u think? Miss/Need something 🤔
Koeli thumbnail
I think it's perfect <3 can you pm this to mels and see what she has to say?
WildestDreams thumbnail
Genre Specific Books

Have you finished reading all the books on the nightstand? Your wishlist asks to be updated? Are you already thinking about what to read next?

Here we are to help you!
Here are some book suggestion
to read for each genre .

Young Adult

The Fault In Our Stars
by John Green

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Romance

The Will
by Kristen Ashley

Early in her life, Josephine Malone learned the hard way that there was only one person she could love and trust: her grandmother, Lydia Malone. Out of necessity, unconsciously and very successfully, Josephine donned a disguise to keep all others at bay. She led a globetrotting lifestyle on the fringes of the fashion and music elite, but she kept herself distant.

While Josephine was trotting the globe, retired boxer Jake Spear was living in the same small town as Lydia. There was nothing disguised about Jake. Including the fact he made a habit of making very bad decisions about who to give his love.

But for Josephine and Jake, there was one person who adored them. One person who knew how to lead them to happiness. And one person who was intent on doing it.

Even if she had to do it as her final wish on this earth.

Historical

Annie's Song
by Catherine Anderson

Annie Trimble lives in a solitary world that no one enters or understands. As delicate and beautiful as the tender blossoms of the Oregon spring, she is shunned by a town that misinterprets her affliction. But cruelty cannot destroy the love Annie holds in her heart.

Alex Montgomery is horrified to learn his wild younger brother forced himself on a helpless "idiot girl." Tormented by guilt, Alex agrees to marry her and raise the babe she carries as his own. But he never dreams he will grow to cherish his lovely, mute, and misjudged Annie; her childlike innocence, her womanly charms and the wondrous way she views her world. He becomes determined to break through the wall of silence surrounding her; to heal... and to be healed by Annie's sweet song of love.

Classics

The little Prince

by Antoine De Saint-Exupry

A pilot, stranded in the desert, meets a little boy who is a prince on a planet.

Paranormal

Hush Hush

by Becca Fitzpatrick

A SACRED OATH
A FALLEN ANGEL
A FORBIDDEN LOVE

Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.

Koeli thumbnail
Puttar ji it's perfect. ðŸ˜› I love it
WildestDreams thumbnail
August Book Release

August 1

August 3

August 4

August 6

August 11

August 16

August 17

August 18

August 25

August 27

August 30

WildestDreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Puttar ji it's perfect. ðŸ˜› I love it

Mommy🤗

Which criteria should be use when it comes to book release?

Cover+Date release <----- My choice

Date release+title+author+cover

Genre: YA/ NA, Romance ..PNR ?

Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Mommy🤗

Which criteria should be use when it comes to book release?

Cover+Date release

Date release+title+author+cover <------- my choice? 🤔

Genre: YA/ NA, Romance ..PNR ? Not required i guess. 😕

WildestDreams thumbnail
Check I upd the previous post with all book releases...There few PNR/fantasy...friend of mine sugg :P
Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

August Book Release

My Picks

Aug 4

Aug 11

Aug 16

Aug 18

Aug 25

i'll fix this post 😆
gimme the colour code you are following...
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 8 years ago