South Africa's tour of Bangladesh - 2015 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks.😃 Just Curious, BTW who are you calling a FAGGOT? Definitely not me because i didn't mention anywhere in my post that i hate BD. 😕
Sorry for moral lecture but this is the exact reason BD fans have become the most hated fans. 🤢

You say a sweeping statement, i prove it wrong convincingly fair and square with reasons and not even 1 % of bashing, infact i praised their resurgence. You reply and call people who hate BD a FAGGOT? It that how you will become a world class team? 😕

1. West Indies of 80 could not get Gavaskar Out. They made him a special guest in Trinidad and Tobago. West Indian fans wrote songs for him. 

2. The Invincible Aussies were troubled a lot in 90s by Sachin, He is the most respect foreigner in AUS. The Aussies who are known for their arrogance and rude behavior. 

Let you game tell how great you are not such pathetic immature abusive memes. 

Hope you get the message. 😊
I just saw that page.  One of the comments has vile things to say about Steyn, who's the world's successor to Glenn McGrath.  Interesting comment coming from 'true cricket fans'
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Means i am not a true cricket fan. 😭 19 year of being dedicated to cricket goes in vain. For the last 19 year cricket has been no 1 priority for me. I eat sleep drink cricket. Watch EVERY match that is on TV. Collected 2 TB cricket videos. Has 15000 posts in cricket forum. But i am not a true cricket fan because i refuse to believe BD is a world class team Yet.  My life has been wasted. if the last 19 year i utilized my time on something else it would have been better. 😛

BD are nothing more than a Home Track Bully that too in ODIS. Next step should be to win Away. When they start winning Away consistently , they have a chance. Not asking them to win series after series but atleast 1 or 2 matches every series . Then they have to make sure they beat oppositions at home in tests too. After that they will be named a world class team. Currently they are just an emerging threat who will be a world class team in 2 years if they continue like this. 

Now to serious stuff. Congrats BD for Hattrick series win.👏 Such resurgence requires 1 superstar and they have got that in Soumya Sarkar. What a Player .👏 This reminds me of SL of 1996. They had Aravinda De Silva And BD has Soumya Sarkar. This guy has all the tools to be the next Asian batting legend. Currently the 2nd best ODI batsman from Asia After Kohli IMO. 👏 Hope he does not fizzle out like Ashraful. 😃 Tamim, Shakib and Saumya can become the trio that takes BD to a world class status. They already have the bowlers. The only thing they need is a little professionalism and respect for opponents and Asia will have its 4th Super Power. 😃

Who cares what u think? u r nobody... Even ur legend is ready to accept the reality... 

'Doubters who do not want to give credit to Bangladesh will try and say that they should win overseas before they are rated, as if other full member-nations are winning overseas regularly'
-Sunil Gavaskar.
Originally posted by --sajib--

Who cares what u think? u r nobody... Even ur legend is ready to accept the reality... 

'Doubters who do not want to give credit to Bangladesh will try and say that they should win overseas before they are rated, as if other full member-nations are winning overseas regularly'
-Sunil Gavaskar.

In ODIs good teams do win in overseas matches.

ODI records of all teams away from home in the past 3 years:

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;home_or_away=2;spanmin1=19+Jul+2012;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --sajib--

-Sunil Gavaskar.

Kamaal Karte ho if you don't care then why you replied to this comment ? 😛😆  if tomorrow Gavaskar will say BD is pathetic team then you will agree ?😉  everyone praising BD performance only concern is their 2rs. FANS and their bad attitude they dnt know ki izzat do izzat lo ...