***Sanaya In JDJ *** discussion thread #3 [DT-Pg72] - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay I saw two promos on TV ...
First was Shamita and Deepak ...they were very good and the choreography looked awesome . 

Second was the combine promo of the inaugural act ...it had everyone in read and gold and dancing together ...saw Sanaya in the gold mini skirt and red top , looking lovely . In one she gave a flying kiss to the camera , another glimpse was all dancing together ...

Performances shown were of the 4 judges and very quick glimpses of Mohit , Shamita , Kavita and Vivian ...the butterfly at the end was Radhika . But truly the focus of this promo is the judges dancing and the group acts in red and gold ...😊
Congrats On 3rd Thread Guys ðŸ¥³
Congrats for new thread. ...
thread s moving like jet speed.
Congrates for thread 3😊
I hope she improves & gives spectular performances :)

Again watched the promo .I felt SI is little bit tensed .Have to wait till the performance then only I can get a clear picture .
Honestly I felt .If Jai wanted to dance on a fast song.There r many songs which r originally fast .Taking a song making it fast .Is something I don't  like.I hope SI performance is good .
Congratulations!! One week to go for JDJ8. Cannot wait :))))
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Again watched the promo .I felt SI is little bit tensed .Have to wait till the performance then only I can get a clear picture .
Honestly I felt .If Jai wanted to dance on a fast song.There r many songs which r originally fast .Taking a song making it fast .Is something I don't  like.I hope SI performance is good .

Song is nice and SI has the perfect figure for that song.
We have to wait till 11th to c the complete performance.🤔

Edited by GeoS - 8 years ago
Congrats on the new thread guys. At this rate we shall finish 1 thread per act.   ðŸ˜†Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sarunlicious..

I hope she improves & gives spectular performances :)

Insha allah she will..expecting amazing choreography from Jai 😊