Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Anup,
     Future I don't know ... Unless RV even after knowing the truth dosent want ..,Ishu na?
     See I am not in here to argue what is the future that is up to CVs this is their story. I just wrote depend on what I saw . Ritika was good see then they turn her in to a devil, they made RV a below average husband , so they will do any things. If he turn in to negative that we see that time but until today he is good , and I like it ... Future I don't know?
     Anup why you want to see future πŸ˜ƒEdited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Anup,
     Future I don't know ... Unless RV even after knowing the truth dosent want ..,Ishu na?
     See I am not in here to argue what is the future that is up to CVs this is their story. I just wrote depend on what I saw . Ritika was good see then they turn her in to a devil, they made RV a below average husband , so they will do any things. If he turn in to negative that we see that time but until today he is good , and I like it ... Future I don't know?
     Anup why you want to see future πŸ˜ƒ

EKTA SHOWS IT SELF IS UNPREDICTABLE ,when intelligent hero (HAmara Dikra)will become bewakoof and Heroine Will get her brain over mahanta sometimes and only mahaanta ,no Authorisation for using brain in that mode for Ishani (humara Dikri Ishani ),when Smart good friend will change to Pshyco (Ritika)when Will chirag greedy of money will change only for badla as badlapur Varun dhawan,when Sincere lawyer happily enjoying in world will caught in web of 2 brainless mahhan and always supposed to be as a part of drama in Zoo with all side characters

As of Shikhar character is not butchered to the level of other characters done by CVS  ,will see how there willunfold the further story  ,Ishani needs a person who can give some brain to face situations over mahanta ,Ranveer cant handle her because of their misunderstandings and confusion over the promise to ritika with in that zoo as Amba will blackmail and Emotional dram by ritika telling him to accept ishani as wife ,so he will fall intaps of Ritika goodness and By the time he even will know ishani innocence and He will throw her out in guilt and again plan for marriage with ritika and this time he will be asking ishani to marry shikhar wnd take promise form her to move ahead

By the time Ishkar plans may fail of proving Ritika guilt of all crimes form her smart moves and Ranver getting doubts on her ,on ishkar marriage he will unfold her deeds and send her jail and thank Shikhar ,Shikhar will step and IShveer will marry

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you about shekar he is good friend. Ishani is very lucky she got 2 golden guys.
My thing is ranveer is and will be always her friend but the equation changed when he became her husband wether we like or not a person starts to become possesive, that is the sweetness of being said someones wife or husband πŸ˜‰ we claim them as ours and if you are not treated like one both  husband  or wife will be devastated and sad.  Just like isbani claimed ranveer as hers in on the show, and where ranveer wanted to be claimed by her beforeπŸ˜› 
this is my moms saying if one of my friends complain everything changed after they got married. 
We might not agree just giving my pov
I am praying both ishveer act as married couple.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Butifuleyes,
       Totally agree with you what your mom's friend say is absolutly correct . I hope they will behave like married couple.

πŸ˜›
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sunny fooled sikhar in hospital...🀣 all men in the show got fooled by women...🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks rose for the topic😊 shikar is indeed best character on show right now πŸ˜Š