Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Swapna, 
       I see similarities between us in liking all characters , Shikher without doubt one of the best characters . He is jovial , naughty and practical ... I just love him as a true friend . Any given situation he can find a solution for a problem. He will get it through any way ...some time his path may be wrong but defenitly he will get a solution. Even Bhagathgeetha says ... " end result is good the way dosent  matter". Appreciate your points actually he did a lot for Ishu , where as Ritika didn't do much for RV.
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"When he know abt Ranveer as Ishani as his wife ,he told ishani why u didn't get back to him ,he is nice person,but for ishani he fighted with him and may be hurted him that is only for ishani as he thinks ishani iwill stay happy by staying away from Ranveer and ranveer not leaving her"

True..he has repeatedly told that he is not bothered about her past..

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Meditation ,
           I am also aware of the fact CVs can turn any one in to a bad character. But until today he is good tomorrow is un predictable even for us it is the same . CVs has only one concern that is TRP.πŸ˜ƒ

I can see a sword hanging above Shikhers head too. The sword called character assassination ...

Shikher did a lot of thins for Ishu ...I really appreciate that...CVs can do any thingπŸ˜•
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rose and ram,
Actually I agree to both of you... Shikhar has been shown as a good friend till date and he is helping Ishani also but then I am also annoyed at him for hiding so many things from RV :-
See,

He did not tell Ranveer that Ishani tried to commit suicide when RV was claiming Ishani as a gold digger... How can a person who has lost all hopes from life all of a sudden start manipulating and planing to gain money..

Ishani told him that the person she loved married someone else on the day of suicide still he is clueless..

Ishani told him she does not love him, still he lied to RV that they both are loving each other...

I am not blaming this character but these are some fishy points against him...

However, still I cannot deny that he has saved Ishaani in three dire circumstances of her life when RV was definitely not around her and she was on the verge of death every time... Had she died RV would have lost Ishani forever...  πŸ˜­

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life is fun, 
       Yaa but I saw only what he did for Ishu ... The rest of the mistakes he did when he was a Casanova .
   Dear who was Valmiki ?
    He was a thief who went on to become a sage and gave us Rmayana... So every one must be given a chance to reprimand . See one question " whether your wife and children will take a part of your crimes , changed him in to a sage ...,,
    Actually I am a Christian ... I  hope my explanation is correct ...,,
   So even though he , Shikher was a Casanova ... he is doing only good things for Ishani and others now...,,😳

Life is fun you are fine with my examples right ?😳
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rose,
Of course dear, I am completely fine with your examples 😳 and I know he is doing a lot for Ishu as a friend...What I was saying was on the CVs part...   They should not make him speak lies you know...  that is only what I am saying...  
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Greeting Rose,

Rose i have doubts...he is definitely not a friend of Ishaani... but an intelligent lover...who can wait..

He equally knows how emotional fool Ishaani is...The problem is he is becoming madly in love with

her... thanks to some cosy emotional moments our dikri had with him...

My fear is something worse...if RV remains stubborn and do not try to see what ishaani wants to show  him and if shikhar fill the shoe...of ranveer...then again MU will be between them...

And If ranveer happens to find clue from his way and if possible finds the incomplete letter ishaani had written to shikhar then too MU can happen again...

From every perspective i see again MU happening unless some drift in storyline take place...

From one year Cv's are showing us round and round only one thing...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Dear Rosh4rose for me he has truly failed as a friend.Shikher was not the one who gave ishani a place to live it was his mother he wanted her to get out and only allowed her to stay to get judge's daughter if I'm not wrong and he only believed she was not the killer I think when she confessed infront of her mother and he said she couldn't lie infront of her mother.It is more his love than friendship they r both different words if he would have helped ranveer instead of mocking him in the name of love I would have called him a true friend but he kept on hurting him pretty badly so for me he has poorly failed in the matter of friendship I hope I have put my points without hurting u 

i fully agree with the mocking taunting rv part 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

wonderful post !!
But let us Thank the cvs too you know they had made Ritika such a good friend of Ranveer and see what they did to her character and if they get a worm in their brain they may do the same to Shikhar too.πŸ˜ƒ

quite possible 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting Rose,

Rose i have doubts...he is definitely not a friend of Ishaani... but an intelligent lover...who can wait..

He equally knows how emotional fool Ishaani is...The problem is he is becoming madly in love with

her... thanks to some cosy emotional moments our dikri had with him...

My fear is something worse...if RV remains stubborn and do not try to see what ishaani wants to show  him and if shikhar fill the shoe...of ranveer...then again MU will be between them...

And If ranveer happens to find clue from his way and if possible finds the incomplete letter ishaani had written to shikhar then too MU can happen again...

From every perspective i see again MU happening unless some drift in storyline take place...

From one year Cv's are showing us round and round only one thing...

all the points are correct