{ArHi OS - Her Love Story.} OS 8 ~ up on Pg 42. - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks alot that you consider further writing this os :) plz continue it and post it soon :)
Absolutely beautiful one, girl! You had me at Abercrombie and Fitch! Wah...Kya bat hain, can just imagine hamara Raizada...hotness unlimited. Please do continue!
Best,
Oh My God!!! Did my eyes see right? or was that an illusion??? You recommended my story!!!! I was simply reading the OS smiling to myself and then in the end BAM i got this surprise out of nowhere. I am indebted to you. trust me. I don't even know what to say. Thanks infinity.
So coming to your OS. It was freaking awesome. and i mean it. I loved it to bits and pieces. So simply and beautifully written. You have a lot of talent buried in you.
Do continue with the pieces. Please. 😊
Hey everyone 😃
Thank you for showering this OS with so much love, it truly means alot and as we now kickstart this journey of Khushi's love story I bring the next piece to you all quite simple it is nothing too big as its just the begining < 33

@Anu567 Hahah xD Im glad you loved the Abercrombie and Fitch reference, I personally have a thing for their models 😉

OS 2 ~ Normalcy Returns?!

Wouldn't it be so much better if you could simply undo certain things in life, that would solve all the problems in a jiffy but well no life wasn't too kind also. You have to bear the consequences of all the choices you make whether intentionally or unintentionally.

After her little encounter with Arnav, Khushi headed straight to the library to get her book bank for the term.

While searching for the books in their respective sections Khushi happened to hear a few first year girls talk in hush whispers..

"So what do you think, He's single?

"I doubt that! I mean look at him he has everything' who wouldn't want to be his girlfriend?!

"I don't know, he just doen't seem like one of those snobbish guys who'll go around with every girl possible just coz he has the looks."

"You can't really say anything but I haven't really heard any mention of his girlfriend though, we're new here slowly we'll get to know things."

"Oh well yes but imagine if Arnav's actually single man!! That'll be the best thing ever." An over excited one gushed!

If the FY's don't perform well for their first term, you only have Arnav to blame for it! Khushi thought rolling her eyes and getting back to the task at hand.

"Khushiii." Kiara squealed and ran behind her as Khushi made her way out of the library.

Turning back Khushi found Kiara coming over to her rather enthusiastically. She wondered what was up with this new junior in college and old colony friend of hers.

"Hey, Kiara How are you liking college? Hoping you're doing fine though here. It can get annoying and all at times but well I wish you do have a good time. You can always ask me for help okay?" Khushi finished as they both walked together through the corridor.

"Ahh well, everything is fine and ill surely ask you if I need anything. Thanks for that." Kiara smiled back.

"Oh don't be please." Khushi said fondly.

"Actually Khushi I wanted to ask you something." Kiara started "Ya tell me?"

"It was about Arnav actually." That made Khushi stop in her tracks and look at her.

"What about Arnav?" Khushi asked with a curious expression.

"Errm.. nothing much really you know." Kiara started blushing a little "His relationship status and you know he's like that really intriguing character you have in these novels and all. All us friends just keep guessing stuff here and there about him and I then remembered I could ask you  since you've been here I'm sure you'll know much about him. His name is Indian too... I mean such a mystery he is!" Kiara finished and looked back at Khushi waiting for her answer.

"Uhmm..well he is single as far as I know, His father is Indian while his mother is Turkish. He is on the quiter side and yeah he'll leave back for his country as soon as he finishes this final year of his." Khushi said trying to sound as normal as possible.

Hearing that last bit Kiara's face fell "Oh yes foreign student he is as the end of the day."

"Ill have to leave now I have some work." Saying that Khushi quickly left not wanting to discuss on it further.

Khushi on purpose had put that last detail not because she was jealous or something  but only because she thought it was better to burst the bubble in which Kiara and many other girls were living right now by reminding them that he was a foreign student  rather than having your heart break later.

Khushi somewhere had seen herself in Kiara today exactly a year back Khushi too had been happily trying to gather all the information she could on Arnav. She din't want another Khushi in the making might as well show them the reality in the beginning itself!

Rubbing her eyes with her long milky fingers, she slowly tried pulling her body up which had gone stiff due to sleeping in one position for how long? Her eyes widened as she saw the clock strike 7pm. How could she sleep for so long? She slept for 3 freaking hours and no one even woke her up, she wondered where her mother and sister had disappeared! Just then she heard her phone buzz, picking it up she realised she had many whatsapp messages and notifications from other apps.

Opening up Insta first her lips curved into a huge smile as she saw the first picture pop up no prizes for guessing, It was Arnav's!

A groupfie it was with all of his Turkish friends huddled up together making faces , looked like it was someone's birthday as they all had a little cake smeared on their faces. Her eyes on their own accord traced back to Arnav's face on which a little chocolate cream cutely sat on his nose making him look adorable as ever while his lips formed a sexy pout! A few locks from his otherwise gelled hair playfully danced on his forehead which made him look painfully irresistible. Damn this guy would be the death of her.!

One would never see Arnav  in such a carefree and playful mood in college. Khushi wondered why?! This crazy side of him she would only witness in pictures. What would it be like to actually see him in real this way? All insane! But that was too much too ask for as you would see him this comfortable only with his people.

Stop Khushi! What is wrong with you? You can't be drooling over him again!

She quickly kept her phone aside. She couldn't possibly do this anymore! These feelings had no destination. "Ok Khushi you've gotta try, it will be difficult but you have to try and move on." She kept on murmuring this to herself as though it would actually happen just by her saying it. Just then her elder sister entered her room and looked at Khushi worriedly as she saw her baby sister chant something as if her life depended on it.

"Khushiii." Payal yelled for the third time while Khushi jumped up seeing Payal. "Are you ok?" Payal questioned finally as she got Khushi's attention. "Yes of course. Why? Im perfectly ok, see." Khushi stood up from the bed and pointed at herself from head to toe.

Payal giggled at her younger sister's antics as she made herself comfortable on the bed next to Khushi. "So, how's your hero?" Payal asked with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Huh? Hero, who?" Khushi questioned back not knowing who Payal was talking about.

"Oh god Khushi! Now i'm definitely sure that you're not okay." Payal said as she touched her forhead to check her temperature and continued "How can you not remember your hero? The heartthrob of your college, for whom girls would kill to drown themselves in his honey-gold orbs. The hottest hunk you've ever seen alive, for whom even Bella would leave Edward!" Payal finished dramatically which made Khushi chuckle.

"Okay, I get it Arnav's fine I guess." Khushi said feeling a little nervous not meeting Payal's eyes.

"Now that was a very thanda reaction from you." Payal replied as she narrowed her eyes. "What? Nothing really its just that too much of class work in college we don't really get the time to roam around like before." Khushi tried convincing her sister. "Well, its surprising coz you girls used to literally worship that guy! Kiara seems to have taken your place though, she can't stop gushing over the guy's looks, thankfully enough you have stopped. Oh by the way Ma's called you down, come soon." Payal said as she got up to leave.

How did every damn thing on Earth end up at Arnav?! Khushi paced to and fro the length of her room exasperated.

She was too naive to think that after her little exchange with Arnav this morning would make life better. Trying to not get affected by him was going to be the hardest thing ever. If only she could rewind her life. How do you un-love someone? Did she even make sense? Frustrated she buried her head in the pillow, this was certainly not going to be easy! 

Edited by SaRun. - 8 years ago
Awesome os..
loved it..
thnxx fr pm

Wow! And a lovely sequel OS! The super gorgeous and elusive Raizada, and his rising fan brigade in college...what will poor Khushi do now? Thank you for the acknowledgement on top of the chapter girl! Waiting for the next one...will our man even get up close and personal to his soul mate in that one...is the question! 

Best,
wow amazing os loved it thank you for pm.
Firstly, thanksss a lott for continuing. <3
Secondly, very realistic and relatable. Which makes your update wonderful as usual ! 
Thirdly, loved the quote in the end. Beautiful. 
Please update soon !
Thanks for the PM :D 
THIS WAS AMAZING😳. *Imagining our Turkish Arnav with a cute pout*