NICE NEW STORY
CONTINUE PLZ & PM ME
Posted: 8 years ago
nice chappy
jodha is haughty
and jalal is cool want to ask u avni is jalal's gf...?πŸ˜•
plz update soon n dont forget to pm me😳
Just read the both chappy in one go.very nice story.continue soon.
Thank you a lot readers. I read all comments and I am so happy with the response. πŸ˜ƒ
I will try to post daily or once in two days for sure. Or sometimes even twice or thrice in a day πŸ˜‰ 

Next part is below. πŸ˜ƒ
Part 3 
"All the best. You'll rock it as always.", the ever- magnetic man's comforting words were enough to bring a smile on the otherwise upset lady.

"Thanks Jalal.", she genuinely wished she could say more, the words which she always wished to say to him. But again, curbing her inner feelings, she just smiled and thanked him.

The grand fashion show commenced and the truly stunning models walked the ramp with immense confidence wrapped up with elegance. 

"Its time now that we move forward to exclusive designer gowns.", and as soon as the announcement was made, another set of strikingly gorgeous models ramp-walked, leaving the high fashionista dignitaries seated in front and the audience seated back truly mesmerized.

The fashion critics kept a keen eye on the models as they searched for the true deserving candidate who would win the instant grant of 1,00,000Rs. Though most of the audience believed that ofcourse the grant will be received by the show-stopper, the fashion critics wanted to be fair enough.

A woo in the atmosphere could be heard when a stunningly gorgeous lady gracefully braced the stage. A beautiful amethyst ruffle gown, a curly bun hairdo and flawlessly done jewelry and make-up. Especially her eyes glowed a lot.

And a pair of eyes in the front seats surprisingly twisted as the sight of her sank in.

"Wow. She's elegance and beauty redefined", someone shouted from back of the audience.

"Yes. Absolutely.", another one joined in.

As she gracefully beautified the stage and walked forward, confidence marking her big doe-eyes, she unfortunately came into contact with his eyes. 

He was looking straight into her eyes and had a sly smirk on his lips.

Almost instantly, she could feel her confidence with which she was presenting herself all along, breaking. 

"No. I can't let his stare affect me. That is the last thing I want. Infact, he is a total stranger, I should be least affected.", gaining back her confidence from self-assurance, she flawlessly walked back and highly impressed everyone. 

The smirk on his face deepened and a feeble smile joined the smirk too.
Note : It feels awesome to receive a nice response from all of you. I will PM to all those who read. I am still trying to get the hang of forum things. πŸ˜† 
nice update
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Awesome update dear... πŸ‘ .
Update next part soon waiting eagerly for it... πŸ˜›
Thanks for pm...
   πŸ€—
Thanks  a ton Abi23 , jodhaandakbar and 1357raksha . The comments mean a lot. I will try updating soon. πŸ˜ƒ

I am restricted on posts. So I will thank you people here πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mouni. - 8 years ago