Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bajrangi Bhaijaan the most disappointing music album of 2015 - Page 6

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Look at the song names even...Selfie le le, Chicken Song, Aaj ki Party.

The only decent song is Bhar De Jholi but it's not even original.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Adnan Sami's kawwali song is okay... The rest are ..disappointing indeed :(
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed BB music is a huge disappointment 🤢
This content was originally posted by: Meherbaan

I guess Pritam was way too influenced by Salman, hence had to basically create what ever Salman told him.

salman obviously lacks quality since 10-15 years now.. but pritam is known for gems, i hope he bounces back
This content was originally posted by: Meherbaan

He is.

But so far his albums with the biggest stars has been lame I guess the stars interferes too much. If you notice Pritam's best combination is with people like Ranbir, Emraan etc. who I guess does not interfere in songs. In Dhoom 3 Aamir and him always argued, the album got changed several times, I talked to an assistant who was so mad at Aamir he was like "he got no taste for music, he is refusing all catchy numbers"😆

interfering with the script is OK, but i hate it when people like salman or Aamir interferes with the music album too, because they know nothing about music, not even the first alphabet, and still want o teach the composers. no wonder they are getting flop albums, the disastrous Jai ho album and now the average BB album, and similarly the stupid D3 album and bad PK album. 
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now all are saying jumme  ki raat, yaar na miley etc were great.. but i remember last year  many are of u were criticising them...😆 bad lyrics , salman's level has gone down and all that..mika's voice doesnt suit salman  and what not and now they are being praised to criticise BB album...
 i feel BB  album  is little differnt...the songs have been kept  according to the situations...not just to enforce them in the film ... and i think and hope every songs goes well with the situation...

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if its the MOST disappointing so far...but if compared to ETT and Kick...it is definitely down in the dumps...only one good song ...the qwaali one so far...some are just OK songs...nothing great...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: siddhitifan

now all are saying jumme  ki raat, yaar na miley etc were great.. but i remember last year  many are of u were criticising them...😆 bad lyrics , salman's level has gone down and all that..mika's voice doesnt suit salman  and what not and now they are being praised to criticise BB album...

i feel BB  album  is little differnt...the songs have been kept  according to the situations...not just to enforce them in the film ... and i think and hope every songs goes well with the situation...

Past album of Salman becomes GOLD when New Salman film ALBUM COMES, Trash the new one... wait for PRDP, you will find same member saying BB was GREAT, but PRDP is letdown ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Look at the song names even...Selfie le le, Chicken Song, Aaj ki Party.

The only decent song is Bhar De Jholi but it's not even original.

same...what do u mean its not original...is it from Adnan's album??
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is bad. I ain't hating on him.. its actually bad.

the kawali is somewhat decent... and aaj Ki party is totally stale!

I don't think bad music will affect the movie anyway. Because BB seems to have a decent storyline unlike Salman's other ventures! Edited by PurpleAir - 8 years ago