Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This means Sanam will not get her memory even on her nikah day!
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanwal4salman

This means Sanam will not get her memory even on her nikah day!

Her memory might be triggered from going through this traumatic experience of a groom swap! 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh!!! ðŸ¥±
And Naffs...even I am reaching your stage only ðŸ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw SBS..Sanam doesnt know she is married to Aahil...no words. .

Anyways she is married to Aahil so this nikaah was of no imporatnce but then why is everyone saying Shaad made a sacrifice.Sanam is Aahil's wife so literally Shaad cant marry her..

Marriage made such a mockery.

Now Sahil will reunite after the show changes its slot because they might need something big for the change slot..
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know what. I don't think Sanam's memory will return. She'll 'unknowingly' marry Ahil and come to know of it after the nikaah. When she desperately tries to deny or nullify the marriage, Shaad reveals that they were never married. 

Sanam becomes mad at Ahil as she thinks he conned her into marrying him and starts hating him. Ahil decides to tell her that she is his Sanam. She refuses to believe this. The future track shows a love-hate relationship between JanAah where Sanam regains her memory piece-by-piece. ðŸ¤”

Sorry guys, I couldn't help but be pessimistic. My imagination's going wild and I am able to think only negative thoughts...😭
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Just saw SBS..Sanam doesnt know she is married to Aahil...no words. .

Anyways she is married to Aahil so this nikaah was of no imporatnce but then why is everyone saying Shaad made a sacrifice.Sanam is Aahil's wife so literally Shaad cant marry her..

Marriage made such a mockery.

Now Sahil will reunite after the show changes its slot because they might need something big for the change slot..

So naturally🤣 Mujhe pehle se shaq tha Janu will never say QH to Aahil😆 and that Shaad bloody fool! ðŸ¥± And anyways Aahil and Sanam are legally Married actually😆 ye marriage drama toh avnyi time pass keliya tha ðŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thr was sbb sgmnt also bt i cudnt watch it.sbb wu pls.so sanam dsnt knw she marraid 2 ahil-be ready 4 screeching jannat insult ahil.it worst.wht will ahad say her whn jannat ask qs.sure thy willnt tell sanam's truth bcz of thr so called trauma or shajan live 2gethr as usual.bdw,if chuhil nikah wasnt invalid thn ths janah nikah also nt invalid.bride swap/groom swap...i dnt knw i wanna laugh or cry.lol
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Thr was sbb sgmnt also bt i cudnt watch it.sbb wu pls.so sanam dsnt knw she marraid 2 ahil-be ready 4 screeching jannat insult ahil.it worst.wht will ahad say her whn jannat ask qs.sure thy willnt tell sanam's truth bcz of thr so called trauma or shajan live 2gethr as usual.bdw,if chuhil nikah wasnt invalid thn ths janah nikah also nt invalid.bride swap/groom swap...i dnt knw i wanna laugh or cry.lol

Jannat is not the real person toh invalid or valid ki Sawal hi nahi hota ðŸ˜†
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
tfs.

Looks like these two idiots will really drive Jannat fully mad. She's already half mad.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gul continues  to be mad ðŸ¤¢   shayer aahil hide the truth to save her from taruma  right ?
then  how the hell they think  if they cheat  jananat  by  switching groom ?   will  jananant will be  more pain🤢     this is the problem with gul  after time slot change  low trp she is not learning😆

i think gul  still want jutterjaan to continue🤢  after  she say yes to  shayer   she will believe aaahil cheated her  he is a womeniser   ?  and  will   do pda  with shayer 

but   shayer  why he will not tell she si sanam  after nikkah    wrong story  

they want janant  to hate aaahil  right   and continue the triangle  janant running to shayer🤢

bu this theu will lure sahil fans