SANDHIR SS ITS COMPLICATED

Posted: 8 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

Sanyukta - a cute bubbly girl

Randhir- a young rude guy who doesnot believes in love...who believes that love gives only pain'  as his mom left him and his dad harsh to pursue her career...

Parth - sanyukta's bestie...'a well behaved decent guy' who has deep dark secrets. He loves sanyukta.

Vidhushi- self-centered mean girl who madly is in love with parth and tries every way to woo him...but parth loves sanyukta so she pledges to make her life hell...

Kaustuki - sanyukta best friend who supports her in every condition...she likes yoyo...

Yoyo- a funny cool guy...randhir's friend and lover of koustuki...

Jiggy- self-centered guy possessive about kaustuki ...and ends up creating problems in kaustuki and yoyo's life...

Rest characters will be introduced as per the demand of the story...

Prologue-

"three love stories...three  relationships...three villains...making chaos in the sweet love stories... making it complicated..."

Vidhushi, sanyukta, randhir, parth, yoyo, kaustuki and jiggy all six are first year  students of FITE College...the story revolves around them...and the way they deal with relationships...they way the achieve their love...the story of trust, love, jealousy, friendship, hope is all its complicated' about!!!!

Index

Prologue -page 1

Part- 1 (on page 1)

part 2 -pg 2

part 3- pg 2

Edited by ahanaroy01 - 8 years ago
Sounds intrstng
Continue soon
Wtng

Pm me when u update

Keep smiling
awesome cs yaar...😉
lovely one...😃
and do pm me next time...
"three love stories...three  relationships...three villains...making chaos in the sweet love stories... making it complicated..."
\waiting...😊
Nice cs & prologue
continue soon
nice prologue and cs
plz update soon
Prologue sounds interesting👏
Continue soon😃

Pm me if possible

Love,
Asmu😳

Part-1

(FIRST DAY OF FITE COLLEGE)

Yoyo to his chamches -"bhai dekthe 1 saal ho gaye...iss college me aaye huye..."

-"han pajji...dekho ek aur naya batch aa gaya...FITE ka naya saal...naye students..."  said another chamcha...

Then all first mechainical engineering students enter  their hostel rooms...yoyo amd their chamches goes there to take their intro...

(In randhir's room) randhir settled there in the room...parth entered and was about to take randhir's bed...randhir -"hey u...yeh mera bed hai...tum koi aur bed le lo..."

Parth- "kyun bed pe tumhara naam likha hai..."

randhir opened his shirt and glared at him...-"dnt mess with me..."

parth kept his bag on the floor and came closer to randhir - "nahi toh kya karlega???"

randhir smirked..in a minute they were about to hit each other when yoyo came in running along with jiggy...-"ohhh paji...rukh jao...tussi nah laro..." holding randhir to prevent him from hitting path...where jiggy tried to stop parth...

Fortunately they were able to stop the fight...otherwise on the very first parth and randhir would have been suspened from FITE...

waiting for your comments😊

eggs, tomates are also welcome 😉

Awsme update
Loved it

Nice starting
First day of college
And PaRan k tashan

Wtng for next
Update soon

Keep smiling