Song fiction : A THOUSAND YEARS ! - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nandinisai

Awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tysm.   πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Omg !! Mariee Bravo ...Lol this song happens to be my fava ...Each and every word relates to RagNa ...Lol  i'm begging all the VM makers to make a song clip with this song and incorporate all RagNa special moments 😳😳...Still waiting on Aria & Steena to make it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by GUYCAN - 8 years ago
Originally posted by priya_remix

Wow! I felt as if this song was composed only and only for RagNa!
Beautiful song fic marieee!!!! Awesome!

Priyyeee ...
Tysm for the comment yaara. This song is perfect for ragna ...mujhe dheere dheere realize hota gaya jaise I continued with the story πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mariee

It was my favorite as well ...
Hahahaha ...so u want the terrace scene also ?? K try giving me a relevant vsong & I might come up with that as well πŸ˜‰

Song πŸ€”
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Nice song, lyrics have depth but Music is just mind-blowing it was too good πŸ˜ƒ
Mariee Ithni achi khasi Romantic update like rahe thi on a beautiful song πŸ˜³
Achanak se chappal kahase agaye πŸ€£ sari romantic mood ko funny banadiya πŸ˜† that little thing add ur flavor to this Song fic πŸ˜ƒ

beautiful song salome and lovely update mariee πŸ˜ƒ

Santhi ... Ya re ..the song is fab !!! The music is like too good ...
Haahaha that chappal wala dialogue I had put on purpose ...I hate to keep the update only serious. I like to get that achaanak smile wala moment for the reader while they are reading something. Ofcourse I can't make it mega hilarious ...but those slight punch lines I enjoy putting. That makes my update seem mineπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Extremely glad to hear that u liked the update πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by GUYCAN

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

😳 X infinity...
Originally posted by mariee

Prathama what has come into u...itna bada comment ?? Zyaada pyaar aa gaya achaanak se mujh parπŸ˜†
Tysm for the comment ! I wanted a partner for updation isliye I was trying to uksaao u ..
Happy to hear that u liked the song & the song fic as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Song is a must hear re ..its awesome !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Kyun Owliee?? Comment ki ummeed nahi thi mujhse?? Chalo koi baat nahi..par ek guzaarish thi aapse Marushkaa ji..pls change ur topic name from 'fic' to fiction pls!!!!! I am feeling very awkward seeing that topic lol..don't change if u don't want to..u see m a perfectionist in these things..sorry to disturb with my re-comment..bye.
Originally posted by GUYCAN

Omg !! Mariee Bravo ...Lol this song happens to be my fava ...Each and every word relates to RagNa ...Lol  i'm begging all the VM makers to make a song clip with this song and incorporate all RagNa special moments 😳😳...Still waiting on Aria & Steena to make it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know its ur fav ...haven't u read the part in red before the update begun ?? 
Glad to hear that u found the song & update relevant ...
Hehehe ...don't worry ur request will be fulfilled soon !! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by raghavkalpi

Song πŸ€”

Yeah a song ...