Are Fawad and Mahira teaming up for a Dharma film? - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Obviously it never did or we would have got pap pics or someone who attended this dinner would have uploaded some pics. This rumor was started by a Dubai magazine and then spread by everyone else. The tone of this article makes me think its Mahira's PR to show her demand since her film is releasing. Otherwise TBH people might know Fawad in India but certainly not Mahira. She likes to show she is as big a star as Fawad while he avoids her if he can as she is always falling over him.

Totally agree with this. Not that she didn't get offers in Hindi movies earlier. But after Fawad moved to India, she also decided to follow him. I always found them too much flirtatious with each other (rare in Pakistan). Thank God, good sense prevailed and Fawad is back to complete loyalty(mental loyalty also matters)to his wife and decided to avoid her so that things do not take turns in wrong directions.
I read he doesn't want o work in anything that has her. He always declines it giving some excuse without making it any obvious. I am happy that he is there with his wife in Coonoor. This Mihira sticks to him like a gum after divorcing her husband and leaving back home 2 kids.
Originally posted by BlackStar.

It wasn't started by a dubai magazine, it came in filmfare first that was uploaded by a fan.. and FYI, I'm regularly in touch with Mahira, she doesn't have a PR as of yet, and it's confirmed.

Nope. It came on a Dubai magazine called Masala. Filmfare picked it up only a week back. I am sure she doesn't share all her secrets with you. Like you got to know about Raees along with all of us.
Originally posted by justinnow

Totally agree with this. Not that she didn't get offers in Hindi movies earlier. But after Fawad moved to India, she also decided to follow him. I always found them too much flirtatious with each other (rare in Pakistan). Thank God, good sense prevailed and Fawad is back to complete loyalty(mental loyalty also matters)to his wife and decided to avoid her so that things do not take turns in wrong directions.
I read he doesn't want o work in anything that has her. He always declines it giving some excuse without making it any obvious. I am happy that he is there with his wife in Coonoor. This Mihira sticks to him like a gum after divorcing her husband and leaving back home 2 kids.

Yup she is a total chipku. When there were rumors of Fawad doing a YRF film she spread rumors that she is doing a YRF film opposite Ranveer. Now that Fawad is doing a Dharma film how can she be left behind? So we have rumors of her doing a Dharma film with Fawad. As if all Indian actors died and only these two are left.
Ever since I started following Fawad he avoids Mahira like plague. It's unlikely he would go out for dinner with her. If he wanted to socialize with her he would have done it during Hum Awards.
I think, Dharma is co-distributing Raes with Junglee or RC or Thadani.

Nope. It came on a Dubai magazine called Masala. Filmfare picked it up only a week back. I am sure she doesn't share all her secrets with you. Like you got to know about Raees along with all of us.

I know more secrets than i'd be willing to reveal actually.. so to an extent, yah I do know more.. but you're free to believe as you wish. 
Edited by BlackStar. - 8 years ago

Obviously it never did or we would have got pap pics or someone who attended this dinner would have uploaded some pics. This rumor was started by a Dubai magazine and then spread by everyone else. The tone of this article makes me think its Mahira's PR to show her demand since her film is releasing. Otherwise TBH people might know Fawad in India but certainly not Mahira. She likes to show she is as big a star as Fawad while he avoids her if he can as she is always falling over him.

Ab yeh sab mujhe nahi pata. ðŸ˜†

But yeah, dinner defo didn't happen. 

People ainvayi getting excited.
Everyone's always shoving this pair down our throats in Pakistan and now it's happening in India..only difference is the latter makes no sense.  

From what I've observed, no one really cares about Fawad and Mahira ' s pair in India. If anything, I'd think producers or so would be interested in using the ZGH duo which includes Sanam Saeed as they're perhaps the most liked pair amongst Indian audiences? This seems like someone's PR. Mahira wasn't even in India when these dinner rumors started spreading. 

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
Originally posted by starstruckk

Everyone's always shoving this pair down our throats in Pakistan and now it's happening in India..only difference is the latter makes no sense.  

From what I've observed, no one really cares about Fawad and Mahira ' s pair in India. If anything, I'd think producers or so would be interested in using the ZGH duo which includes Sanam Saeed as they're perhaps the most liked pair amongst Indian audiences? This seems like someone's PR. Mahira wasn't even in India when these dinner rumors started spreading. 

i doubt Indian audience would like to watch sanam saeed on big screen,... she lacks that heroine aura,.. though she was good in ZGH...

mahira is already about to debut on Indian cinema,.. so fk and Mk.. why not,..
Interesting thread..lol
I personally love Fawad and Mahira's pair..they look beautiful together...but this news seems fake.
n someone mentioned Mahira is divorced with 2 kids? as far as I know, she has  only 1 son.😕