Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice review and view Lonely Glider and Anila
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Shaurya need to get very very drunk, because I am so curious about what is going through his mind. I would love to know what he has to say to everyone if he could speak without restriction. 

In Yesterday's episode there was few details I just loved. One was When Urmi keep looking at her son for support. They have a connection even though there is a distance between them. Then the second detail I just totally love, was when Shaurya wanted to help and was just about to lay his hand on her mothers shoulder ...but stopped. Kunal's performance in that small shot was brilliant. 

Urmi and Shaurya's relationship is so interesting. I am so looking forward to Monday's episode, when we get a scene between them. Their is some mystery about Shaurya...likely because he do not talk about his feelings to anyone...so you do not really know him.
What I can not figure out is if the makers/writers is holding Kunal back or is there some twist in it. Shaurya's father was negative, maybe Shaurya got some gray shades we do not know about. 

I love characters where you are in there head of them. They talk to them self...even if there is another character around. But Shaurya he doesn't express his true feelings. Only with Diya. If it has not been for all the shades Kunal gave his character and his voice modulation...that just touch your heart every time Shaurya speak...You would not have a clue about who Shaurya is.

So the Question is: Shaurya is he the ideal son and family man. Who has suppressed his pain and emotions to deal with the feeling of not belonging in the family or does Shaurya got so much kept inside of him (because he do not want to be like his father) that he has suppressed who he really is...but the bubble will burst and we will see a change in Shaurya?

to continue with ur inspection about shaurya's character...even i feel he may hv some grey shades...he is not what he apparently seems...for one ishaani seems to adore shaurya so shaurya always had the chance to protect ishaani from getting brainwashed by damini against urmi...but he did not...like in the few scenes that we hv seen wenever ishaani is ignoring urmi or insulting her...shaurya always luks at urmi to see her expression like he is observing how much urmi is getting hurt (maybe he feels pleasure in watching her getting hurt)...but he is never chiding or stopping ishaani from being rude with urmi...

even i noticed how shaurya was about to put his hand on urmi's shoulder but stopped himself...its very difficult to figure out the reason...maybe shaurya did not want ishaani to think that he is protective toward urmi...that maybe the reason y shaurya never tells anything to ishaani when she is rude with urmi...one reason maybe because shaurya is staying in his stepfather's house so he does not openly want to support urmi against damini or ishaani although it is apparent he loves urmi as has been proved on the award winning day (but i doubt how much of that love is genuine)...

it is natural for shaurya to feel as an outsider in the house since he does not belong to this family...he is related to this family only thru urmi and urmi herself is on the receiving end of hatred...

so far shaurya's character has the potential of having many shades and i hope the writers will be able to portray the complexities well...such a character is difficult to create and here i am missing sonal ma'am so much...but it is still too early to comment on dak's writer...kunal will be flawless no doubt and so it is upto the writer to do his task properly...
Edited by adoremevirgo - 8 years ago