Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Awsm.
I like tht skin tone issue as my skin tone z also darker.
Bt wait!in prcp heeba get 2 knw abt ananya anushka!uff!
Cntu soon
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Nice..
I am sorry.. But zoya was never dusky...
She is golden shade...
I don't understand y their cousins taunt them they aren't dark ...even someone who is dark will be more beautiful...
U precap is contrast to what u said in update..
If her cousin taunt them coz of her color them how come she is top most bachelor...
Is this what asad talked to the journalist...
I hate heeba too much..
Plz continue soon
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: sasir

Loved it..
Nice..
I am sorry.. But zoya was never dusky...
She is golden shade...
I don't understand y their cousins taunt them they aren't dark ...even someone who is dark will be more beautiful...
U precap is contrast to what u said in update..
If her cousin taunt them coz of her color them how come she is top most bachelor...
Is this what asad talked to the journalist...
I hate heeba too much..
Plz continue soon

Thank u😊

But SJ is dusky which was mentioned in an article. Also there r many photos of SJ widout make-up on net. In ZRA 2012, SJ was shown in her original skin before her performance. Some moron posted dat video long ago n called her ugly or sumthn. Dat post ran for around 40 pages wid many people teln her to shut up n see her face in d mirror. I was not an active member then.

Cousins kya kuch log khud k siblings ya bacchon ko taunt karte hai. In an old show Saat Phere, d heroine's mom n younger sis initially taunted a lot for ger dark skin. In India, many people think only milky white skinned people luks beautiful. 

Ananya is not among top 10 but top 50 wid her rank as 32. I did not made it even in top 20 otherwise it wud sound too much made up😆. I think I sud extend d rank above 40 to make it more logical. At least, I have not made d leads richer than Birla n Ambanis like its shown in many shows😆. She is a partial heir of a very famous hotel chain n neice of dat hotel owner so her being in top 50 is justified. She also runs dace academy n most probably did some social causes in US. Famous people r not ranked on d basis of their skin colour but their works. US President n 1st lady r themselves very dark. It does not matter if u r successful or not to some people as they only care abt taunting someone on their skin tone n be proud of their milky white skin. 

Yes, Asad is making a plan to break d other Khan family as Rashid n Shirin only care abt themselves.

Heeba or some other villain r supposed to get clues as till now only AsYa r winning. So, its time for villains to gain some points before their final defeat. 
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Uggg heeba is such a witch 
She hurt anu Asad tried to comfort her 
He loves her no matter what 
Haseena and chand seeking help 
No luck for them 
Cont 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update with interesting precap
Loved it
Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Promo 16: Heeba helps Imraan and Farhaan out of lock-up

Heeba realizes dat Anushka n Ananya r the same. She also realizes dat Ananya was ex-fiancee of Imraan due to Asad n Ananya revealing dat to instigate Nikhat against her family. Heeba recalls how Ananya kidnapped her n decides to take revenge on her. She dresses up as a sweeper lady n steals d keys of d lock-up where Imraan n Farhaan were locked in. She then releases some fog n smoke type of gas making everyone cough n the entire place to be covered by smoke. Heeba takes d opportunity n releases Imraan n Farhaan n runs outside d police station. She takes them to a godown.

"Why u released us?" asked Imraan.

Heeba shows him d magazine n asks, "Do u know dis girl?"

Imraan n Farhan recognizes d girl as d one who helped Asad n Ayaan in rescuing Humeira.

"We saw her once. She helped Asad n Ayaan in helping Humeira," replied Imraan.

"Dis girl is none other than ur ex-fiancee Ananya Arjun Khurana. Read dis article. She is back to take revenge 4m d people who hurt n her family," said Heeba.

Imraan n Farhan r shocked as they read d article.

"So, she is alive," said Farhan.

"Yes, she is alive. She is fooling everyone as Anushka Luthra. She has married Asad. Only Asad n his family knows her reality. She ran away as she does not wanted to marry u. She snatched Asad 4m me. She tuk away abbu's n phupha's property n is ruling our house wid Asad n her in-laws. She is troubling abbu. Who knows she may be behind Feroz uncle's kidnapping n his arrest as Haseena n Chand aunty told dat a woman in mask had kidnapped him. She has hurt us a lot. She helped Asad n Ayaan in getn u both in jail. I heard Asad n Najma calling her as Ananya so they know her real identity. Vo ab Asad k saath aish kar rahi hai while we r being troubled cuz of her," said Heeba furiously.

D trio sees Asad n Ananya happily eating 4m d same bhutta in d park n chatting.

"See, how they r enjoying so much," said Heeba wid hatred n jealousy.

"Dis is d last time they both will be enjoying," said Imraan wid an evil smile, "Ananya done a lots of mistakes so she needs to be punished. Main ab vo kaam poora karunga jo baare saal pehle tumhaari ammi aur Humeira k vajah se nahi kar paaya. Then I will kill her. After dat, Asad will die himself wen his dearest wife will be tainted n killed."

Farhan n Heeba understood wat he meant n smiled evilly wid him.

A/N: I already said that I showed too much of Asad and Ananya always winning with their smart tricks. Its time for villains to get some clues on what is happening with them.Will AsYa lose this time or will they again win like always? I know the jail escaping scene sounds illogical but we have seen more illogical things in movies and serials😆.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was gud n intresting plzzz update soon waitin
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting twist in the tale
Looking forward to it😊