Why not Tolu/Molu. why only Meera\Vidhya?

Posted: 8 years ago
It sickens me that Kokila gave all the responsibility to the girls. Even they are educated as much as Tolu Molu. And who's to say they won't continue their family's business and only Tolu Molu can? It just sickens me that the girls have ti do household work forcefully while the boys are free from this stuff. They are nearly the same age as well and if they don't want the boys to di housework then they definitely shouldn't make the girls do it. They should have proposed an option to them- start managing business or do housework or continue studying. 
Telling them to do housework is not wrong. Telling ONLY the girls to do housework is definitely wrong and this disgusts me. Either tell the boys to do it as well or do nothing at all cause if I'm not wrong I haven't seen the boys do business yet have they?  Well Meera is 2 years older so she should be given a choice- work of house work.  They say they treat girls and boys the same but they don't look at this aspect.  
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

It sickens me that Kokila gave all the responsibility to the girls. Even they are educated as much as Tolu Molu. And who's to say they won't continue their family's business and only Tolu Molu can? It just sickens me that the girls have ti do household work forcefully while the boys are free from this stuff. They are nearly the same age as well and if they don't want the boys to di housework then they definitely shouldn't make the girls do it. They should have proposed an option to them- start managing business or do housework or continue studying. 
Telling them to do housework is not wrong. Telling ONLY the girls to do housework is definitely wrong and this disgusts me. Either tell the boys to do it as well or do nothing at all cause if I'm not wrong I haven't seen the boys do business yet have they?  Well Meera is 2 years older so she should be given a choice- work of house work.  They say they treat girls and boys the same but they don't look at this aspect.  

It is ridiculous. Kokila didn't give any responsibilities to Kinjal. Instead, she pampered her. Nobody really liked Kokila's ways but she won't listen to anyone.
it is kokila's order so all have to follow..
& besides if she wil tel tolu-molu to work wont they ask does their bade papa learn to do this work.. does he know abt household works...
she want everyone to be under her control but she can't make her own daughter to learn all this instead she gave freedom from all this things... only bahu and their daughters should do those kind of work??😡 y can't she do that her self instead making others do??
Originally posted by coolhi1988

it is kokila's order so all have to follow..
& besides if she wil tel tolu-molu to work wont they ask does their bade papa learn to do this work.. does he know abt household works...

Yes, Kokila made Ahem to do the housework when he was spending time with Gopi, eating icecream with her. When the client had come to their place, Jigar gave the presentation & got the contract for them. Kokila did not like it.
This show is sexist. 
It doesn't believe in equality between female and male. 

If it did, 

Kinjal would not be forced to return to Dawal. 
Gopi would be encouraged to divorce Ahem and marry another man. 
Jigar would not be remarried so soon after Rashi's death.
The modi men would have their own workload in the kitchen and house. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Amanat284

This show is sexist. 

If it did, 

And Paridhi wouldn't be wearing short dresses. But when Rashi wore jeans or frocks, Kokila objected to that.

Now even Meera is wearing short & seductive dresses but Kokila has not told her anything about it till now.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Amanat284

This show is sexist. 

If it did, 

its lyk once ur married do or die but stay married to the same person
Originally posted by muktha_cute

its lyk once ur married do or die but stay married to the same person

Yes, that is true. But if I am wrong or contradicting with you with some of the facts, I beg your pardon. I often hear people & the elders of the house saying that making your married life happy or miserable is in the hands of the individual. One should have the capacity to handle the ups & downs in a married life. Marriage is full of adjustments & compromises. In other words, it is a gamble. However, even in a gamble, one needs to use their brains.

Divorce is the last step. It happens when husband or wife is not loyal and any of them does the atrocities to the extreme level.

It also takes place when husband or wife do not compromise.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sharoon3210

@bold: Yes, that is true. But if I am contradicting with you with some of the facts, I beg your pardon. I often hear people & the elders of the house saying that making your married life happy or miserable is in the hands of the individual. One should have the capacity to handle the ups & downs in a married life. Marriage is full of adjustments & compromises. In other words, it is a gamble. However, even in a gamble, one needs to use their brains.

Divorce is the last step. It happens when husband or wife is not loyal and any of them does the atrocities to the extreme level.

It also takes place when husband or wife do not compromise.