Ab cockroach bhi niklegi πŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 I'm so happy! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow great.Happiest news of the day.Now say which system is fishy.TAM or BARC.previous week was not that bad as the trps are showing.Filmi romance between leads,ahil shaad ka rona dhona,singing songs and what not but trps unexpected,unbelievable.I still wonder how can they fall from 3.1 to 1.9.Romance is not a guarantee for trps.Hindi serials demand strong female character.They r showing romance and negativities.And for this season1 was the best.qh1 had also negativities but not like season3.Hero heroine toh bas naam ke liye hai.jeet toh sk aur sanam2 ki hi hogi.BARC ne itna upar le jakar gira diya.     A nine days wonder for qubool hai season3.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhizadi

wow great.Happiest news of the day.Now say which system is fishy.TAM or BARC.previous week was not that bad as the trps are showing.Filmi romance between leads,ahil shaad ka rona dhona,singing songs and what not but trps unexpected,unbelievable.I still wonder how can they fall from 3.1 to 1.9.Romance is not a guarantee for trps.Hindi serials demand strong female character.They r showing romance and negativities.And for this season1 was the best.qh1 had also negativities but not like season3.Hero heroine toh bas naam ke liye hai.jeet toh sk aur sanam2 ki hi hogi.BARC ne itna upar le jakar gira diya.     A nine days wonder for qubool hai season3.

There was no real romance between leads. Only two episodes which had the leads on focus. Rest was Shaady and Janu's bakwas , Chudail's black magic returns and Aahil and Shaad new beginning (bromance), Return of Razia
There was nothing around the leads.  Sirf two episodes of leads koi trp nahi layega. 
sahil333 thumbnail
WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT! πŸ˜‘ (Arnold style πŸ˜†)

CV's are the best, woohoo πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

IN  YOUR  FACE  CV'S,  GOT  THAT! 😑

And SurVir, please don't be so jolly all the time when the scripts are crap!

So what now!  Looking at you KV!  

Wow almost 50% decrease after being no.1 at Zee. What a pity!

TFS!
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 Even audiences are trolling the cvs ...such a hugh jump from 1to 5 ...🀣

Until and unless they get rid of the extra luggages from this show (shaad and jannat) the trps wont recover. ...
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cv's r u here...see ur ahad & all negativity did this... bt wasnt lst wk was zip scene,i thnk ye trp vi zip scene hi layi haiπŸ˜†,no5 on zee-after DAK...πŸ˜†,shoot promo vi kaam nehi aya...,tab to nxt week aur vi niche hoga bcz ths wk full of BM..
ab jitna vi izzat hai use bachana chahte ho to sahil ka firse nikah karwao aur iski vi zarurat nehi bas bring sanam's memory...πŸ˜†.best of luck cv's ,u guys need ths..ths is wht u deserve whn u didnt care abt audience..πŸ˜‰im happy..tfs.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did it fall? Is this the official final figure?
Can i celebrate?
Aunties are finally getting tired of the awesome threesomes everywhere , they had me worried last few weeks he he.

TFS Nafs.

P.S- I think u r the person i thank most on a daily basis.
Keep up the good work.πŸ‘
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Did it fall? Is this the official final figure?
Can i celebrate?
Aunties are finally getting tired of the awesome threesomes everywhere , they had me worried last few weeks he he.

TFS Nafs.

P.S- I think u r the person i thank most on a daily basis.
Keep up the good work.πŸ‘

Trps reflected what Aunties wantπŸ˜› The jungle track got the highest trps till now and reason was it revolved around leads and no negativity around them and no Shaad. Ab toh haad hi hogayi, Aahil ki toh band bajadi cvs ne ! And full on bromance with Golden Shaad and Janu! Let's see what Cvs do now! Mujhe nahi lagta unpe koi asar bhi hoga iss trp ka πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We can assume two things.
Either the audience were put off by Shaad villain/negative promo so much that it caused dip in ratings.🀣 πŸ€£

Or, they figured out by Monday and at most Tuesday that it was a troll. His Indo-Pak, bringing down SK, smugness was well featured. No one would assume he would be shown anything like he was shown in the promo.

Add to this continued Jannat wanna be sati-savitri but in the process comes out looking like a fool.

Now comes the coming weeks. Where we will see all the sickening bromance, Jannat making a fool of herself and not only that in humiliating ways to add. While the men, who knows what the hell is going on there. One is taking a video of it, and the other we have yet to see. 

This is what happens when you don't have the guts but want to stick to bleaching, and don't have guts for anything significant with the leads.