BARC TRP week 25- QH 1.9 (3.1) - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

Aur Revenge track ka hero hoga kaun?⭐️

Ladies and Gentlemen , Welcome Major Shaad and his able Ex, Jannat- turned Sanam fight the battle for the Nawab who has been held imprisoned by the Witch!

Will it be a cage or a coffin this time?

Perhaps, a Glass coffin! ⭐️👏

That's it!

Ahil will be in a Glass Coffin awaiting his Princess...She has to kiss him to bring him out of the trance.🤪..after vanquishing all the evil elements! 😳

🥱 Which Revenge track was exciting in QH?😲 😆
Revenge track ka hero hoga viewers🥺🤣 ok on serious note SK Saif revenge track seems interesting to me 😆
Aahil pe chara bhoot ka sawar 😲 not bad ha 😆 Bakwas 🥱😆
This is the power of Aahad🤣🤣

Today's episode makes me wish for next week's to be negative.  If it were possible, that is.Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
After today's episode I guess TRPs would decrease even more...Good job CVs!!! 👏
As soon as they pimp SAHIL (Jungle track, jealousy drama, when leads were in focus) those two weeks they get TRP. That is why they did those tracks. THEN as soon as they get some TRP, they revert to their freak show again! CV's did you notice that that was the first time the leads had "alone" time in 3 months without their "Haddis"? TRP increased! Didn't notice I guess! 

So back to freak show. More G****rJan PDA and Jannat being OTT with her fake love etc. Acting like desperado. She even threw herself at Shaad in her intoxicated state last week. I watched a few episodes from last week and only 2 had about 3 good scenes! The rest were useless. Monday and Tuesday's episodes had nothing accept Shaad's herogiri and S2's "planning" to humiliate Jannat! 

They had a few good SAHIL scenes, but ALL that was negated by Shaad's "Mahaan insaan" drama and sacrificing someone who is not even his! Bromance! It was SO twisted! I wonder if even as many people who watched last week are watching this week? I am not. Coz I know what I will see! WHEN will CV's understand that watching a man HUG a man who kept his wife trapped is an insult? Also, showing THAT man as the "saviour" and now the Cupid of SAHIL? He is NOT Rehan CV's! You can't bring Rehan back through your Sharrif Shayar! Newsflash, you killed Rehan! As Dr Phil would say..."How's that working for you?" Lol

Also, bring SANAM back! Jannat does NOT get TRP. She is not a strong female lead and there is nothing in her worth seeing! WHEN are you CV's going to get it? When the TRP is 1.00? That will happen too very soon. The longer Jannat and G****rJan are here and CryHil, THIS is what you will get! Also Sanam2 and her Black magic. Keep showing it! That will rock too! 

The TROLL promo. Everyone thought there will be "confrontation" between Aahil and Shaad. But we got Bromance instead. People just got put off and nauseated by the whole thing! I think these CV's live in their own twisted alternative universe! We told them Shaad is not a Mahaan saviour and stop showing him that way. But they didn't listen. Don't show Bromance! They didn't listen! Don't show more GJ PDA and fake romance! They didn't listen! So now THIS is the outcome! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
next week trp will go down  further  as trp aunties  cant take  tension😆