romantic and funny ragna post....peep in girls

aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii guys... I wanted to make gutter mind post nd here I made hehehe...

Lets create a situation here...
Lol its ur wish darling you want to change them into gutter mind post or make it boring lifeless post

Kalpana..!!! Kalpana..!! See whatever happened in cabin,is merely a simple misunderstanding... I have no relation with that piggy, raghav said while marching towards kalpi to stop her marathon race. He grabbed her by arm and twirled her to face him. " see kalpi,I really love u.. even u know it right.!! I used her for revenge but never gave her false signs ki I m in  love with her. Its her own misconception." How can I love her when I have  such a beautiful,gorgeous,angel beside me as my girlfriend. He said while moving his  face near her,he halt their for some seconds. " I love u so much darling, you are my world ,my everything" he said. They were at kissing ,he was about to press his lips on hers. Kalpi slapped him lightly on his cheeks. She flared her nostrils in  anger. "Aanchu (lol me) was right ,you aren't right man for me. You and your bloody chicks ,always roam around you like bees do, around honey."  "Grrr I hate you" kalpi said and stomped her foot on his feet. She went inside store room,started blabbering "My siso aanchu was right this jerk doesn't deserve me, his chicks doesn't leave him, not even for one second. I am not gonna marry you dumbo singhania.  She said while slamming files on the shelf.. she kept blabbering while on other side raghav sneaked in the store room secretary carefully not to let his employees to see him. He bite his lower lip (hehehe girls stop drooling over my jiju or brother -in-law,only my sis kalpi can drool over him) and passed his loving gaze to kalpi. He took slow steps and towards kalpi. He placed his hand affectionately on her shoulders and made her face him. He cupped her face and placed long lingering kiss on her both cheeks. He gazed at kalpi again and felt drawn into her magnetic eyes  again. 

hehehe I stopped here... girls will anyone do honour to continue this story according to her own. REMEMBER KALPANA IS MINE SISTER NO ONE CAN CLIAM HER AS HER AS YOUR SISTER. IF ANYBODY DID,DON'T TALK TO ME KATTI..

hmm now Please girls participate. Please try to write few lines for ragna. Please write at least 35 words and contribute in this story. All are welcomed here writers nd readers too.. it will be awesome if readers participate.
If anyone love me here then please continue this story in their own way..
Edited by aanchal57 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kalpana is Meri behen as well!!!
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Kate

Kalpana is Meri behen as well!!!

She is my real sis... u tell me how is the post..?
plz continue the story na... 
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arrey Baap re... Store room romance.. once again..!! sounds fun...

Ab lemme think how to go about this one..
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Arrey Baap re... Store room romance.. once again..!! sounds fun...

Ab lemme think how to go about this one..

Hmm... continue soon.. I  am w8ng
shahsb_26 thumbnail
As he drew closer to kalpana, being pulled in by her magnetic eyes, Kalpana pushed him back harder making him stumble the little, before he balanced himself on his feet and looked at Kalpana was burstted out laughing.. 😆
aanchuxoxo thumbnail

As he drew closer to kalpana, being pulled in by her magnetic eyes, Kalpana pushed him back harder making him stumble the little, before he balanced himself on his feet and looked at Kalpana was burstted out laughing.. 😆

Raghav made puppy face. He couldn't bear the fact that some one is making him beg literally. He is the raghav      singhania but this girl is making to kneel down on his knees . Being away from kalpi and unable to touch her is like being tortured. With the motive to get 1 kiss from kalpi he moved towards her. Realising raghav coming towards her, she moved her eyes in all directions to find one place to Block  raghav's path..
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandinisai

nice post dear

Thank u Nandu..🤗
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal57

Raghav made puppy face. He couldn't bear the fact that some one is making him beg literally. He is the rrraghav      singhania but this girl is making to kneel down on his knees . Being away from kkalpi and unable to touch her is like being tortured. With the motive to get 1 kiss from kalpi he moved towards her. Realising raghav coming towards her, she moved her eyes in all directions to find one place to Block  raghav's path..

As he came closer, her heart started flattering, but she failed to find anything around to stop him, till he was an inch away, and stood there facing her!
aanchuxoxo thumbnail

As he came closer, her heart started flattering, but she failed to find anything around to stop him, till he was an inch away, and stood there facing her!

You are awesome writer sejal. You shd start writing stories..

Kalpi felt nervous as raghav was coming closure to her. She took some steps back untill her back hit the cupboard ,where all the files were kept. Raghav placed his both hands on either side of kalpi to not to let her flew away. She masked her emotions and passed deadly look to raghav to let her go. Raghav held kalpi's both shoulders tightly and lift her chin with his right hand.😛