Can SRK and Salman do something like PK and 3Idiots? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

I made all Hrithik, Srk fans into Aamir fans πŸ˜†
Pls don't say all.
Can't tolerate Aamir. Let alone be called his fan.
PK isn't difficult. 3I is.
In terms of the scale of Hits, 3I > PK. The 200 crore milestone was massive then. 350 of today isn't as massive as what 3I did in 2009.

If you're going to ask such questions, we may as well ask: Can Aamir do a HAHK? πŸ˜‰
Expecting SRK to do meaningful movies is too much to ask. I had given hopes on him, but with Raees and Fan I am hoping to see him give amazing performance. PK and 3I was really good, but I would any day prefer SRK's act in Chakde and Swades. Also SRK hasn't limited himself himself as an actor with just romantic roles like the media or some people think. His career consists of negative roles, romance, comedy, emotional roles. A Darr was different to DDLJ, CE was different to Devdas, CI was different to Swades. It is annoying when it is being said that he is stuck in one genre, he has limited himself as an actor in the past 5 years but he was always an actor first and now he is just a star. 
Amir's acting is as pretentious as him for me personally. he acts but to me it looks rehearsed. 

Salman plays himself on screen and I am waiting for perm ratan more then BB, since BB is again playing himself but PRDP is more Premisque of HAHK and HSSH. 
Shahrukh definitely can , also there was nothing amazing about PK role for me so infact others can also do it .
Shahrukh has many good performances in past but in recent times CDI, Swades performance >> PK, 3I for me.

I don't know why we undermine Amir on this forum so much. 

He is only one doing completely different roles than the last one recently. PK, he totally looked Alien. 3I, he himself said.. it wasn't his best performance. And I agree. Felt he over-did at places. But in RDB.. he looked college senior. And I felt, the only good part about Dhoom3 was Amir. TZP, he is your Teacher. Talaash, Inspector. In DCH.. again he looked college student.. then someone who is stepping in career after graduation. Lagaan.. he is this Village guy from early 1900s. He has very diverse filmography. 

I don't think SRK or Sallu can pull off PK as well as Amir did or many of his other roles. 
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bramcote46

Shahrukh definitely can , also there was nothing amazing about PK role for me so infact others can also do it .
Shahrukh has many good performances in past but in recent times CDI, Swades performance >> PK, 3I for me.
Exactly I don't know why SRK's career is limited to the past 5 years only? If I remember it stretches to 23 golden years. Just because his recent movies are crap feast, some people have just termed him as a non-actor πŸ˜•. 

@bold completely agree, he underplays his role so brilliantly and CI was just awesome😳

In fact I don't get why the 3 Khans are limited to being judged only for past 5 years. Their filmography is as diverse as a jungle with multiple species.πŸ˜†
Edited by BlueOrchids - 8 years ago
no.I dislike him offscreen but as PK, Aamir was brilliant.
SRK can but Sallu? not even in his dreams!
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

I don't know why we undermine Amir on this forum so much.

He is only one doing completely different roles than the last one recently. PK, he totally looked Alien. 3I, he himself said.. it wasn't his best performance. And I agree. Felt he over-did at places. But in RDB.. he looked college senior. And I felt, the only good part about Dhoom3 was Amir. TZP, he is your Teacher. Talaash, Inspector. In DCH.. again he looked college student.. then someone who is stepping in career after graduation. Lagaan.. he is this Village guy from early 1900s. He has very diverse filmography.

I don't think SRK or Sallu can pull off PK as well as Amir did or many of his other roles.

That's your opinion, mine is I can't judge as he didn't do these movies !!
Regarding aamir oh please no one undermines him , instead he's put on some pedestal, when there are better actors then him, plus he ruined dhoom 3 with is nonsense dancing and bloated expressions !!Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

That's your opinion, mine is I can't judge as he didn't do these movies !!
Regarding aamir oh please no one undermines him , instead he's put on some pedestal, when there are better actors then him, plus he ruined dhoom 3 with is nonsense dancing and bloated expressions !!

@bold - Should I have to write that in Each and every post of mine? isn't it understandable. πŸ˜†