Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Still haven't answered my question... Was it coz of Srk or Katrina?

I did answer your question. The fault lies within the pathetic script which neither Katrina nor Shahrukh wrote:)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I loved the movie...I want SRK-Kat back in another movie...πŸ˜›

This is not the answer, Choose any 1, Srk or Katrina?

I love this spirit... You just nailed all my targets... Mission Accomplished πŸ˜†

It was payback time & i paid back with interest πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bhajrangi bhaijaan does not break PK's record. You shall be paid back with interest πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hazardous

I did answer your question. The fault lies within the pathetic script which neither Katrina nor Shahrukh wrote:)

Ok :)
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I loved the movie...I want SRK-Kat back in another movie...πŸ˜›

now YRF cant afford another disaster...bahahah
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The chemistry between the lead actors or lack thereof...no offense to each actor individually.

I can't take the older actors paired with actresses half their age. Looks mismatched to me. Not just limited to SRK-Kat but any pairing which has a difference of 15-20 years.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This is not the answer, Choose any 1, Srk or Katrina?

aapka question hai...was it a big letdown because of SRK or Kat...my answer is ...its not a letdown for me...so choose karne ka toh matlab he nahi hota...😎
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tennant

Bhajrangi bhaijaan does not break PK's record. You shall be paid back with interest πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 πŸ€£
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _kiara17

i feel it din do well coz of its clash with SOS tho JTHJ was a hit and did well than SOS still clash was responsible for its weak performance

oh cmon, srk is much bigger star than AD, A GLOBAL ICON...so how come clashing jthj with sos affect the buisness of jthj...didnt some srk fans said he was only the sole reason of Ce making 200 cr at Bo...then how come he not beaten the record of sos even with top two leading actresses, top director and top production house... LOL accept it, he is nothing without mr.shetty , dpd n holidayz hahahaha
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: tennant

Salman & His films can never beat D3/PK with Normal Ticket Hikes like all other, for that u have to be hell Greedy & raise Ticket Rates as much as D3/PK raised for 1st week. We never make claims as Bajrangi or even PRDP will break PK, but as a fan always wished it should be No.1.

So yes, I am Ready for anything... As if u guys need a reason 2 bash Salman πŸ˜†