TaaRey SS " Ashiquii !! Season 2

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

TaaRey SS - Ashiquii !! Season 2

Teaser

Reyansh Singhania was in the club as he wanted to forget whatever he came to know few hours back in the doctor's chamber. He was really hurt, he was helpless, and it was not that he was facing a financial or business related problem but the pain he was going through was unbearable, was nothing in front of all these worldly matters.

He goes to the counter and asks for a drink just then his eyes falls on a girl going to a handsome hunk sitting on the couch and start flirting with him lowering herself on his lap, he then identifies the guy, he was an upcoming singer has won a reality show after lots of controversies.

He orders few more shots; he wanted to drink more and more till the time his nerves get unconscious. The pain he was already going through was unbearable, and the scene in front of him, the girl in mid twenty clad in a red short dress, her bare cleavage, her dress just an inch above her swells and a inch below her hips, she was looking nothing more than a s**t. But how can Reyansh Singhania forget her identity?

He moves towards the counter and takes the wine bottle and drink it all in one go and then he marches out of the club, the girl busy with her cheap flirting, fails to notice her husband's entry and exit but as if she care.

Reyansh Singhania drove to his mansion, he entered his bedroom, the walls were mocking at him, before he fell unconscious on his bed the doctor's words were ringing on his head 

" Mr Singhania, I am sorry to say that it's no use of keeping any future hope, because your wife Mrs Maya Singhania, has not only terminated her  5 weeks pregnancy, even she has under gone a permanent settlement, in short she made sure that she never becomes pregnant once again in her life".

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ashiqui Season 2 has no connection with my previous story,  TaaRey Story- Aashiqui!!, still if any one feel you can go through specially, those who have not read it yet. It was a story where Taani somehow became a victim of acid attack, yet nothing could stop Rey's love for Taani and how slowly Taani reciprocated his love and they were later bonded with an inseparable love for each other.
Link to Ashiquii :

I have decided to continue the Ashiquii series with short stories of different concepts, and off course Taarey Stories. This concept guideline of Ashiquii!! Season 2 credit goes to Hima and banner credits to Anzana.

But off course I will continue this story only after I complete my other SS Taarey Love makes Life Beautiful.
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You better send pm soon
Or I will end up reading it

This is interesting concept rey is married to a girl
But his wife is not at all interested in him ohh she
Doesn't want to become mother hmm waiting for
Taarey meet pls give Charater soon & update soon
Thank you for PM Edited by raddhi - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
this damn interesting
looking forward to this
continue it soon
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept
superb
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
yay New story dat too wid amazing absoutely different concept 👏 .

Lubd de treaser...

Treaser itself says hw de story gonna be , its gonna b massively ravishing...

Jz cant wait to read de story forward...
Edited by Bista-anzana - 8 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
WOW!!!
Another aashiquii story!!!
Awesome teaser dii!!!!
Eager to read it!!
Update all your stories asap n pm me
priya1999 thumbnail
Nice concept Di hawww bechara rey feeling bad for him thank you for pm and update soon 
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
intrsting concept
love to read
omg rey married to some chip girl
who doesn't want to be mother
and fluting with some othet guy
plz update soon
egar to read
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail