Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@Khamosh, where exactly did you find comments that glorified Wali's behavior and words? Facebook ki awaam? πŸ˜† As Mais said and even I mentioned in my review ke these are just mere threats. About taking Faraah to the haveli and locking her up.. These are actions that Wali would never do. He's not someone who would stoop this low just to show his authority. Verbally lashing is another thing especially as he's been shown someone very possessive and all he did was love Faraah. So seeing how Faraah was ignorant about her nikaah, he was hurt. Felt betrayed maybe. Because somewhere Wali always hoped that he would one day succeed in making Faraah change her opinions. And of course, Faraah doesn't deserve this. She had been wrong at some points but she can't be blamed completely. Ab I'm tired of repeating the same thing lol.. She was in a vulnerable state, her mom fed her opinions constantly and just phone calls couldn't change her opinion. Also the zabardasti Ka nikaah is like her galay ka phanda and she wants to get rid of it.. She has been wrong in not thinking of her relationship with Agha Jaan separately from her nikaah, the relationship she absolutely despises. Khair but all in all these four years were complete hell for her. Ruhi was just her mother for dikhawa.. Not once did Ruhi talked to Faraah properly. All convos they had centered on Agha jaan, money, Tajammul family, Wali and her nikaah. Tou yes she has reasons for disliking Wali and not believing AJ's love and sincerity. 

As for this thread on IF, don't worry.. Most of us were swooning on Obi's acting and the anger he portrayed so brilliantly on screen. Harmless fangirling, nothing else. πŸ˜†

😊 

Ah guess I just posted that very spontaneously  when I read a few comments glorifying Wali's behavior and I explained elsewhere too tht I know Wali ain't d uncouth Netherlander Fara takes him for. I know tht's not how Wali is. πŸ˜³

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

i think Wali will not take Faraah directly to haveli and this may come in next epi

OMGGG YEAAA THE HAUNTED HOUSE STUFF FROM THE PROMOS THATS SUCH A POSSIBILITY or maybe he just takes her to the house AJ built for ruhi and her and leaves her there alone so then she'll freak out
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@khamosh - Arey yaar! aisa na karo..aya karo na yahan pe...turn off those FB comments and just enjoy the ride. Maza tou ab shuru hoga Itna critical na ho and eye candy ki tarah treat the show πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Waise I am so excited about the haunted house bits! There was one bit where Farah was running in the corridor and she comes across someone holding a latern and she gets so scared..IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?! ;@
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@khamosshh
i think Wali is frustrated as Faraah had not given a single chance to their relationship in all these FOUR years not even as a cousin and in next epi he will cross the line as he will have no other choice left with him he will take her away so he can show her things which are out of her sight
and yes it is not right to say Faraah deserves it because both are receiving what is coming to them and reacting according to their situations and perceptions
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@khamosh - Arey yaar! aisa na karo..aya karo na yahan pe...turn off those FB comments and just enjoy the ride. Maza tou ab shuru hoga Itna critical na ho and eye candy ki tarah treat the show πŸ˜†

Na my FB has gone for a toss, so am avoiding FB comments...hmmm best to go with the flow nd no more over analyzing from my side.😳

Sorry guys.😳

And yup OKB was brilliant as the fuming Wali and he looked so goood too, especially in his suit and tie and it was hilarious when Moiz stood up to him. I realized how tall OKB was then.πŸ˜† And was intimidated into sliding into his seat.πŸ˜†

Just watched the epi., till before Ruhi was leaving for the lawyer's place and yes I can totally empathize with Fara...d girl's motehr has really done a number on her with all her emotional drama and it's no wonder Fara is so messed up and confused.πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail

Waise I am so excited about the haunted house bits! There was one bit where Farah was running in the corridor and she comes across someone holding a latern and she gets so scared..IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?! ;@

this sucks so much this wait sucks I'm excited most for haunted house stuff that'll just make the situation funny also I think the crying in the blanket might also be cuz of haunted house 
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Are you seeing different promos? xD Esa kon sa promo hai? 
And asking 'is it next week yet?' repeatedly  won't make the days pass quickly πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
@khamosh - ae chup be! why are you apologizing?

I agree about the Moiz bit. He looked so tiny in front of Wali! Obi looked so tall and intimidating in that scene...suit boot mein aya Kanhaiya Moiz ki band bajane ko 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Are you seeing different promos? xD Esa kon sa promo hai?
And asking 'is it next week yet?' repeatedly won't make the days pass quicklyπŸ˜†

HAWWW!! Aisa tha! :O You go and GORRR se watch the promos again 🀣 I think it was the same as green tea one..