Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I'm reading DeD. Abhi tou I'm on that part where she's like no let's don't get divorced and live together for AJ. ðŸ˜† 

Yaar! I so wish we have that part where the relative lady keeps of talking to AJ and everyone is clearly uncomfortable cuz AJ needs rest and Farah is surprised that no one is intervening so she just snaps, "Agha Jaan! Aap ke aaraam ka waqt hogaya hai!" and Ibaad is highly impressed 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail

Velii is best Actor

Oh, FB awaam. You never fail to amuse me 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

It rained so much yesterday at Fajar time ke the water from the street entered our house and flooded the garage. Doob gaye hum 🤣

Whenever I go to Hyd, it never rains. Baarish ko dushmani hai mujh se.. it rains mostly late at night jab poora sheher so raha hota hai ðŸ˜† 
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yaar! I so wish we have that part where the relative lady keeps of talking to AJ and everyone is clearly uncomfortable cuz AJ needs rest and Farah is surprised that no one is intervening so she just snaps, "Agha Jaan! Aap ke aaraam ka waqt hogaya hai!" and Ibaad is highly impressed 🤣

Arey we have discussed this bit twice already. :p I fall for really meaningless phrases from the novel.. adat si hai. ðŸ˜³ 'Wali ne ba-gour usay dekhte hue dheemi awaaz mein kehna shuru kiya' .. and I'm like, haye Allah! Meri imagination out of control ho jaati hai ðŸ˜† 
sourmisery thumbnail
went through the comments and the general opinion is this:

- episode was awesome
- Wali and Arjumand were the most impressive
- Ruhi is annoying
- and some mixed reviews about Farah. Some said she deserved to be slapped and others can't understand her behavior.

EK bande ne aisa comment kiya jo dil pe laga. It said that drama is good but getting a bit draggy and where are the Wali-Farah scenes we were shown in the promos and I'm like yes, inteha hi hogayi intezaar ki

Per ayegaaa! ayegaaa! aye gaa aane wala~
sourmisery thumbnail

Whenever I go to Hyd, it never rains. Baarish ko dushmani hai mujh se.. it rains mostly late at night jab poora sheher so raha hota hai ðŸ˜† 

it started raining at 2.40 AM here few days ago. Sab sorahe the and I was on the roof getting drenched in rain. ITNA MAZA AYA!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Arey we have discussed this bit twice already. :p I fall for really meaningless phrases from the novel.. adat si hai. ðŸ˜³ 'Wali ne ba-gour usay dekhte hue dheemi awaaz mein kehna shuru kiya' .. and I'm like, haye Allah! Meri imagination out of control ho jaati hai ðŸ˜† 

Arey I know! But I do love that scene for much! Sass FTW! 😎

I hope FI included some drama exclusive romantic scenes in drama Waise tou last scene bhi kam romantic nahin...the hand holding and he wipes her tears..hayyee! 😳 But I do hope Wali subtly flirts with Farah again in a teasing manner just to make her cry more 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

it started raining at 2.40 AM here few days ago. Sab sorahe the and I was on the roof getting drenched in rain. ITNA MAZA AYA!!!

I was in a park nearby my house with the entire lot of my cousins on Thursday when it rained non-stop for an hour. Bas bohat saalon baad baarish mein bheegne ko mila! 
lovefk thumbnail

guys keep em coming please these cute bits and pieces from the book 
ps- who is Ibaad
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovefk

guys keep em coming please these cute bits and pieces from the book 

ps- who is Ibaad

Ibaad is Zarminey's husband in the novel but I don't think they will include his character in detail in the drama. But he has been introduced as Laila's son in the show.