Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
New promo came on tv. It's not available online yet. Its like a extended version of precap.
I loved possessive wali khanzada taalaq leke dikaye ...haye...
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

New promo came on tv. It's not available online yet. Its like a extended version of precap.
I loved possessive wali khanzada taalaq leke dikaye ...haye...

wishing so badly I had hum tv right now this sucks man I hope they upload it online ASAP today and tomorrow will be pure torture waiting for Tuesday
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They haven't uploaded it yet

Hopefully I can catch on TV today..
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

shit shit SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THE NEW PROMO!

Nothing really exciting at first. Ruhi tells Farah that she wants to wed her off with Moeez and then shots of Farah overhearing Tajamul/Ruhi convo (as seen in the precap). Tajamul says that such decisions aren't taken in jaldbaazi. Then the shot of Wali getting the divorce notice and the same as precap, "Leke dikhaye wo talaaq!"

THEN THEN THEN!!

We see a shot of Moeez driving his car in anger and then behind him, Wali's jeep is shown and SHIT GUYS! Wali enters his jeep in the haveli in such a rough state! He is wearing his suit that we saw in the precap but he is in such a disheveled state. Then we see the restaurant shots of Wali coming over at Moeez and Farah's table and saying sarcastically, "yahan tou mangni ki taqreeb horahi hai" and he SLAMS his hands on the table and leans in close to Farah and says angrily, "Farah Wali Khan...tum MERI biwi ho!"

GUYS! Wali's ANGER! My screen was on FIRE! SHIT! IS IT TUESDAY YET?!?!

Itna padhke meri aankhon mein khsuhi ke aansoon aa gaye

Promo dekhoongi toh mera kya hoga

Is it there on the FB page cause DM n YT par toh sadiyon ke baad upload hote hain

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Itna padhke meri aankhon mein khsuhi ke aansoon aa gaye

Promo dekhoongi toh mera kya hoga

Is it there on the FB page cause DM n YT par toh sadiyon ke baad upload hote hain

it came on TV hum hasn't uploaded It anywhere as yet
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I jus hope the trp rises 
Last two wks trps were 1.3 n 0.7 respectively

This is very sad and unfortunate

Even ypusuf picked up in the end and last few wks got a whooping 3 trp for a plus 
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

shit shit SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THE NEW PROMO!

Nothing really exciting at first. Ruhi tells Farah that she wants to wed her off with Moeez and then shots of Farah overhearing Tajamul/Ruhi convo (as seen in the precap). Tajamul says that such decisions aren't taken in jaldbaazi. Then the shot of Wali getting the divorce notice and the same as precap, "Leke dikhaye wo talaaq!"

THEN THEN THEN!!

We see a shot of Moeez driving his car in anger and then behind him, Wali's jeep is shown and SHIT GUYS! Wali enters his jeep in the haveli in such a rough state! He is wearing his suit that we saw in the precap but he is in such a disheveled state. Then we see the restaurant shots of Wali coming over at Moeez and Farah's table and saying sarcastically, "yahan tou mangni ki taqreeb horahi hai" and he SLAMS his hands on the table and leans in close to Farah and says angrily, "Farah Wali Khan...tum MERI biwi ho!"

GUYS! Wali's ANGER! My screen was on FIRE! SHIT! IS IT TUESDAY YET?!?!

OMFG!!!!! WALIII AND MY FEEELSSS!!!
SHIT! I NEED TO WATCH THIS FREAKING PROMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM LITERALLY JUMPING ON MY BED!! 

AAAH THANKS MAIS! ALLAH TMHE KHUSH RAKHE :') 
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mais these new gifs of Obi from Sajna ...are they on your tumblr ? i want them :P ðŸ˜³
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hareem27

@mais these new gifs of Obi from Sajna ...are they on your tumblr ? i want them :P ðŸ˜³

I haven't done an Obi exclusive set on the song just yet. That's still pending. But some gifs on the MV are here:
http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/124950394072/ais-dil-mein-jo-chupaya-hai-usse-geeton-mein-kehne
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't done an Obi exclusive set on the song just yet. That's still pending. But some gifs on the MV are here:
http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/124950394072/ais-dil-mein-jo-chupaya-hai-usse-geeton-mein-kehne

YOU'RE tereishqnachaya? Oh my god, your blog is like one of my go-to ones on tumblr haha! Love love love your gifs! Especially that AU Wafa you did :)