Naman Karishma not So wrong?

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Idk but I've really started liking them ever since the leap, they're so mature and actually kinda cute lol. But apart from that naman and karishma feeling insecure isn't that completely human and natural too? Having been the centre of attention (kinda) and having things done their way for 10 years and boom you have to accept the change of responsibilities, attention diverting to them, and being a little neglected? Wouldn't anyone else react that way too? (Except for Naksh ofcourse 🤣 ) lol it's honestly like aksharas gotten married all over again and has to adjust to the singhanias but this time with 2 grown up kids.
Poor Naksh more trouble coming their way. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes agree with u...
but is not that a little bit more for karishma blaming for pendrive...if it is imp she should have taken care of pendrive...
I am nt supporting akshra...but the way karishma speaking in precap is little bit wierd...
_Amina_ thumbnail
They are not wrong. them feeling neglected and insecure is very much reality. Any human being in their place will feel the same except people like Naksh of course (which is very rare) 🤣
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akshara, Karishma, Naman, Naitik and their kids were fine. Devyani, Bhabima and Rajbana are the root of all troubles. They are comparing between children and grandchildren. If they haven't compared, then Narishma wouldn't have felt that way. Please send these oldies to sanyass!!
But I'm starting to like Rajshri.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Akshara, Karishma, Naman, Naitik and their kids were fine. Devyani, Bhabima and Rajbana are the root of all troubles. They are comparing between children and grandchildren. If they haven't compared, then Narishma wouldn't have felt that way. Please send these oldies to sanyass!!

But I'm starting to like Rajshri.

Haha agreed!
I've always loved Rajshri 😆