Colors; how much reliable ???

Poll Question :

Is colors a reliable channel for MR and us as his fans ??

Poll Choice
NO, it is not definitely
Yes, it could be
Can't say anything on this topic
It dosen't matters to me anyway
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
so, it the news are to be believed than MR is making a comeback and that too on colorsπŸ˜•. !!!!!!!!! i mean, AGAIN !!!!!!!! this word again is coming within me because of some past experiences and more than me, here are many members those have lived it for many years, even till now. what this channel has done with MR  OR what has happened earlier, i am perplexed. to be honest , i don't want it to happen on colors channel, may be on some other channel.

it is evident to whole world that i have  always wanted a great movie for MR to work ⭐️and i always thought that Tv is not having any capability to handle an actor like himπŸ‘β­οΈ.BUT, on the other hand, i have always trusted his all decisions; like not working on tv for so long. finally. if he is making a comeback, again i say, it could be a stupendous show.πŸ‘β­οΈ again, the channelπŸ˜• . i am not convinced. why do i feel that this will be not good for MR.

i know MR have faced everything, personally, so he might know the consequences.😊
I don't really care about the channel. I want Mishal to come back on screen.
thanks for  another pole.
whatever our feelings are about colours and their treatment of not only MR but LTL as a whole, at the time it was on air every one said  colors choose not to give it enough promos etc for this very popular show.

they say " never say never" in showbiz , it's something MR wants he waited to make a comeback with a good show, which means it appealed enough to him to come back on this Channel.

hi cute ,good to see you again.. i too had a bee in my bonnet  about him coming on colors.. but Iam also glad as I have colors which I never watch! but now that he is tipped to star in their show, will be watching!
whether ,he's made a good choice or other wise.. depends on what I think of him,the story .. as a viewer. Iam looking forward  to seeing him.
interesting poll!
Originally posted by tahera57

thanks for  another pole.
whatever our feelings are about colours and their treatment of not only MR but LTL as a whole, at the time it was on air every one said  colors choose not to give it enough promos etc for this very popular show. dear much more happened tahn this with LTL and MR.🀒

they say " never say never" in showbiz , it's something MR wants he waited to make a comeback with a good show, which means it appealed enough to him to come back on this Channel.

but i am having several questions ; πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•why COLORS decided or allowed this PH to have MR.πŸ˜• i mean , we all know , nothing was from MR's side. everything was concluded by colors. 😑🀒i felt thier hatered for MR even watching some tit- bits of LCL.🀒 
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi cute ,good to see you again.. i too had a bee in my bonnet  about him coming on colors.. but Iam also glad as I have colors which I never watch! but now that he is tipped to star in their show, will be watching!
whether ,he's made a good choice or other wise.. depends on what I think of him,the story .. as a viewer. Iam looking forward  to seeing him.
interesting poll!

hi hammie deary, how r uπŸ˜ƒ. currently on this thread and some other ones. and after that , the @Rose's ff and ur's. this time feeling much disturbed after having these 2 shockers.😭

so, did the bee did something gr8 ??????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hm, it feels that u didn't vote ???πŸ˜• πŸ˜†okay, yeah, i only watched colors after 4 years only ridhi dogra ; for fear factor. πŸ˜ƒ and yes, seen some of the tit-bits of 'ashoka' for sumit kaul as he is MR's bestieπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ @blue: earlier also he was a star on thier shoe, of thier channel and what they did ?😑😭🀒
yes, me too believe and do trust MR . for me, except the show "encounter"; his decisions went correct.     yes, me too waiting 4 the confination in firm.πŸ˜ƒ but for colors = NO.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ€’

@ddljforever: so, i guess a MR deewani.
Originally posted by CUTE_SAPNA

@ddljforever: so, i guess a MR deewani.
1000% 😳
Since Love Story days 😳
Color's management was different when LTL was airing.
Some months back Reliance has taken over.
Considering different set of people it's worth giving it a try.
All channels are simillar upto a certain extent. they are here for business.
If a show works they continue otherwise it goes off air, irrespective of the actors working in it.
It's MR's decision to take up the show. His character must have interested him. Hope it does the same for us & show offers something different. As of now story doesn't seen that interesting to me atleast. πŸ˜†
So keeping an open mind will make things easier for a viewer. πŸ˜†
for God's sake
Rajesh Kamat and Ashwini yardi have left the channel

Now Colors has Raj Nayak and Manisha sharma

so please don't worry